Palbuddy

Just bought a proxy, all accounts are getting locked for "being stolen"

Hi,

I set the initial tribot up using my new proxy information at the tribot login screen. I tried to use USA tutorial island to create accounts like before but the accounts get locked either right before or right after tutorial island finishes because the account is suspected to be stolen. So, I downloaded Maxthon and setup my proxy on that, I went to an ip website to verify that it was reading my new IP and it was. So I set a new set of accounts up and just opened them in tribot, again locked as they are suspected to be stolen.

My IP address should be consistent among all of the accounts... don't know what's going on. Tips?

Edit 1: I can verify that my Tribot client is indeed listing my proxy, and that Maxathon is also listing my proxy's info.

Edited by Palbuddy

1 minute ago, Mr snewo said:

Accounts will almost always be locked if your using a free script to do tutorial island. Try it by hand and report back.

I used this script to make multiple accounts on my own ip; they do not get locked immediately.

The error I am getting is implying that the accounts have several IP's logged, right?

2 minutes ago, Palbuddy said:

I used this script to make multiple accounts on my own ip; they do not get locked immediately.

The error I am getting is implying that the accounts have several IP's logged, right?

No I don't think so. If you have a private tutorial island script that  you know works then the proxy you purchased is probably flagged. 

Edited by Mr snewo

7 minutes ago, EyeYamStewPeed said:

Most likely a flagged ip if your script is flawless

10 minutes ago, Mr snewo said:

No I don't think so. If you have a private tutorial island script that  you know works then the proxy you purchased is probably flagged. 

Not saying script is flawless, I'm saying that on my main IP this script does not get me instant locked.

Lots of my accounts get locked for breaking the terms of service, but that is a different error when logging in. This is the same error my brother got when I logged into his account and I live in a different state.

Just now, Mr snewo said:

Locked accounts after tut island or during tut island 99% of the time are because of flagged proxies. It has to be your script or your ip or you wouldn't be having problems, ya know?

In not very familiar with what jagex does to flagged ip's. But ive had 20 or so accounts banned on my main IP so I figured I would try out a proxy.

Based on the "stolen" language in the error message I assumed it was due to an IP leak. That message is one they give when the IP log of an account shows multiple locations in a short period of time.

Are you sure that this is the same kind of ban they give to flagged ip's? In that case proxy fish sold me a used IP -.-

1 minute ago, Palbuddy said:

Not saying script is flawless, I'm saying that on my main IP this script does not get me instant locked.

Lots of my accounts get locked for breaking the terms of service, but that is a different error when logging in. This is the same error my brother got when I logged into his account and I live in a different state.

When you log in to your brother's account from a different ip Jagex thinks someone stole his account because its being logged into from a different ip so they lock it, however, when it comes to creating accounts on proxies with scripts there are three reasons why your accounts might be getting instantly locked from what I know.

1. Flagged proxy, you have created multiple accounts on the ip which have been banned

2. Your script is not good enough, even scripts such as USA tutorial island get you instantly locked nowadays

3. You created the account on your proxy, but you're completing tutorial island on another ip

Anyways this is what I have experienced in the past, just because it happens to me doesn't mean it will to you.

I had the same issue with some proxies before. I could not find a remedy to it. The proxy provider said it isn't to do with their proxies as they are all fresh (but this could be true or a lie to protect their best interest).

Every account I made by hand, tut island by hand, leveled by hand to start, was locking before I could play for 10 minutes outside of tutorial island. I also got the "we suspect the account may be stolen" message.

1 minute ago, slimbrady said:

I had the same issue with some proxies before. I could not find a remedy to it. The proxy provider said it isn't to do with their proxies as they are all fresh (but this could be true or a lie to protect their best interest).

Every account I made by hand, tut island by hand, leveled by hand to start, was locking before I could play for 10 minutes outside of tutorial island. I also got the "we suspect the account may be stolen" message.

Yep definitely a flagged ip if you're completing it by hand and still getting locked

4 minutes ago, EyeYamStewPeed said:

When you log in to your brother's account from a different ip Jagex thinks someone stole his account because its being logged into from a different ip so they lock it, however, when it comes to creating accounts on proxies with scripts there are three reasons why your accounts might be getting instantly locked from what I know.

1. Flagged proxy, you have created multiple accounts on the ip which have been banned

2. Your script is not good enough, even scripts such as USA tutorial island get you instantly locked nowadays

3. You created the account on your proxy, but you're completing tutorial island on another ip

Anyways this is what I have experienced in the past, just because it happens to me doesn't mean it will to you.

1. I opened a ticket on Proxy Fish asking for new IP's until I can find one that is not instantly banned.

2. I've been using this one on my main account for a ton of accounts, none of them are banned for running the script. The only thing that changed is that I am using this proxy.

3. If I hit view>Runtime Information and that displays "Proxy:XXX.XXX.XXX.XX:XXXXX" that would imply that every client I open in that instance of Tribot will be played through that proxy, right?

• Like 1

Just now, Palbuddy said:

1. I opened a ticket on Proxy Fish asking for new IP's until I can find one that is not instantly banned.

2. I've been using this one on my main account for a ton of accounts, none of them are banned for running the script. The only thing that changed is that I am using this proxy.

3. If I hit view>Runtime Information and that displays "Proxy:XXX.XXX.XXX.XX:XXXXX" that would imply that every client I open in that instance of Tribot will be played through that proxy, right?

3. Yes the runtime information will tell you the ip the client is using

Looks like it's just your proxy, request for an ip change and you should be fine

Okay this is too interesting now. I too used ProxyFish and every single IP locked the accounts out when completing everything by hand.

Just now, Bic said:

Are you creating the accounts on your proxy?

I was having USA Tutorial Island create the accounts for me, I assumed if the script was running in the Tribot client then the new accounts would be created using the provided proxy; however the accounts were getting locked after completing tutorial island due to being suspected as stolen.

So, I downloaded the Maxathon browser and set the proxy up in there, I went to an ip address website to verify that the browser was indeed working and it was. I created 3 accounts there and then entered the info into Tribot, loaded the USA script and ran the accounts through the island. 2 accounts finished and were locked, 1 account was locked before finishing all suspected to be stolen.

1 minute ago, Mr snewo said:

Get a new proxy and try again my friend. Sounds like your best bet. You can find some reliable sellers here on the forums. 

I purchased a proxy through this website due to the recommendation of one of the more prominent users on this site. I will try again I suppose, later though since I have work shortly T.T

I purchased a proxy through this website due to the recommendation of one of the more prominent users on this site. I will try again I suppose, later though since I have work shortly T.T

Damn. I personally use VirMach never had a problem. Hope you get it all going smooth.

Edited by Mr snewo

16 minutes ago, Prankxter said:

Everybody here realizes that certain ISPs are flagged for offering proxy services, right? So while you're getting a new proxy it doesn't matter because they can see that it is a proxy, so they'll lock an account.

Not I am understanding you correctly. Are you saying that all proxys are flagged?

14 minutes ago, Wiley said:

Flagged proxys...

Ill throw in some of my experience with using proxies. I used @YoHoJo proxies from his website and had no issue with rs. Just make sure each account is created while logged in with that proxy, otherwise they can link the ip where the account was created with the proxy ip. If the account becomes banned while using that proxy, it is recommend that you abandon that proxy ( yohoj cost 2$ to have them change the proxy ip). His website he offers is directly designed for rsbotting proxies and i have found it most compatible. Although his proxies might not be the cheapest, they offer the some of the best quality i have found; you get what you pay for. 

7 minutes ago, JoeyJoe11 said:

Ill throw in some of my experience with using proxies. I used @YoHoJo proxies from his website and had no issue with rs. Just make sure each account is created while logged in with that proxy, otherwise they can link the ip where the account was created with the proxy ip. If the account becomes banned while using that proxy, it is recommend that you abandon that proxy ( yohoj cost 2$ to have them change the proxy ip). His website he offers is directly designed for rsbotting proxies and i have found it most compatible. Although his proxies might not be the cheapest, they offer the some of the best quality i have found; you get what you pay for. 

YoHoJo's guide is what recommended fish proxy. I paid 3.50 for the proxy, was guaranteed to be fresh and private. Seems like that was false.

I would expect free switches until I get a proxy that isn't flagged.

Will see what happens.