Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
robry

[P] Looking for a Private Tutorial Island Script

Request:  Looking for a private tutorial island script
Description:  Complete tutorial island with an account queue, no need to have account creation implemented (additional features can be discussed, i.e. ge walking, music mute etc.)
Payment Amount:  Willing to pay whatever is necessary as long as the scripter's rates are within reason.
Time:  Completed within the next 1-3 weeks.
Additional:  Feel free to pm me please, I am available 24/7 on the TB forums, I am open to negotiations and I don't mind a higher price for a higher quality product.

Cheers!

E: If the script is also shared with other users I do not mind so long as it's a limited amount (TB limit is 20 iirc?).

Edited by robry

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mrcolour
      Hello!!
      I'm sure there's already a forum post for this, but I can't seem to find it.
      I'm new to botting and needed help getting everything up and running. I've logged in with the tribot client, but don't understand how to load a script that I activated on the site.
      Any help would be appreciated!
    • By killerjanne
      Request: Account unlocker.

Description:  
      You should be able to set your proxy.
      Load accounts to do from Accounts.txt
      Login to the runescape site and next what comes up is asking to set email at the account, register the email [email protected] and confirm email at mail.
      login at the runescape game and get locked status, usually take 2 to 5 minutes.
      go to runescape site lost password. Write login and go to mail and change password.
      write down the account in newAccounts.txt
      Now the account is unlocked  
      Continue with next account in the Accounts.txt

Payment Amount: 100m
      Time:  to have it in 5 days would be nice
      Additional:  to use 2captcha also have to be implemented.
    • By MuleTraveler

Request: A muling script
      Description: input list of item with variable quantity in the GUI to leave in bank and input list of items in the GUI to take out noted from bank, tp to GE or Castle wars and trade mule ID configurable within a gui. 
      Payment Amount: $1 - $100
      Time: ASAP
      Additional: Looking for a script to be made with the functionality mentioned in the description above. Price range depends if the scripter wants to release it as a premium script or keep it private. Don't mind either or, it'd be a nice script to have.
    • By codyishere3
      Bank Organizing Script:
      Request: Bank organizing Script
      Description: I need the script to do the following Organize my Bank to make it at least manageable and also shows me my bank worth and inputs pin.
      Payment Amount: 5-20 USD
      Time: A day maybe?
      Additional:
    • By ross620
      Request: Rimington Gilded Altar runs: Unoting and joining POH , using bones. FAST . HUman Like
      Description: Rimington Gilded Altar runs: Unoting and joining POH , using bones. FAST . HUman Like. Super stacked with Anti Ban. Want to use on mains
      Payment Amount: 10-30 usd? can be discussed if serious.
      Time: How soon does this need to be completed? The Sooner the better i assume.
      Additional: Can speak on Discord if wanted. str1ker#4132
    • By RSGOLDBOTFARM
      Request: Tanning Dragon Hides
      Description: We'll discuss  more when you contact me
      Payment Amount: My budget is anywhere from $5-100 depending on quality.
      Time: From 1-week to A week an half.

• By odisey
      Hi,
      I recently got back to Runescape because I was playing with opencv. At first, I wanted to create my own bot (something simple ) but I was amazed by the amount of work that went into Tribot antiban so I decided that I would write some scripts here.

I used to bot on the powerbot website before 2013 and got really close to max cape back then. I had like 5 skills left.

It could be fun to give something back to the community that created my main account that is not banned until this day.

I have some questions if there is anyone who would make time for me.

1) Could you please share links with some up to date comprehensive tutorial how to write a bot? I don't really code in java but the syntax is quite similar to other languages. However, it would be cool to read some tutorial for an advanced script (something more complicated than clicking tree and dropping logs) so that I could get a better feeling of a file structure, GUI, antiban and decision tree.

2) Is Tribot color bot? How detectable is the client? I saw that you have something like looking glass? That looks really cool but on the other hand, I saw some scripts working with item ids. Do you detect items on screen or do you read environment information from computer memory?

3) Are private scripts less detectable than public scripts?
    • By we trippy mane
      Looking glass really helps prevent bans. They updated it though so it took me 3 hours to set it up this time while way back it took 10 min max. The issue was 32 vs 64 bit version's of everything. my guide if you want to start looking glass. Link looking glass with osbuddy. Get's complicated. did you download the 32 bit version of osbuddy? Also the 32 bit 102 jdk? and Are you opening tribot with jdk? also make sure you have 32bit version of java. Took few hours for me to figure this out. I had to delete literally everything and redownload everything the right way to make it work. Also fluffee's advice helped me. His thread is
      So here's 
    • By baumi1992
      Request:Some kind of trading script that trades with accounts

Description:: Need a Script for trading items from my mule to my bots (or opposite). For example giving them quest items or other crafting items automaticly. Could be a spot in Lumbridge bank for example, where the bots trade my mule (or other way around) and get the items traded.

Payment Amount: can be declared with the person via PM. 
      Time: ASAP
      Additional: Should have ABC2

i know there is LAN Bot Manager in developement, but i dont know how to use it. lel
    • By tyren man
      I'm looking for a afk/active fighting style scrip to kill ammonite crabs. loot fossils and bank. Would like it to support super combat potion. Maybe a built in break handler that let's u set different breaks in the same loop. Message or post here thanks with high level ABC. Will be able to pay any form.
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 59 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 34 replies