Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
asd123dsa321

TriBot Account Deletion

On 4/13/2017 at 9:50 PM, Fluffee said:

This was your only post, I'm unsure what people would've found.

Regardless, I don't think that's something we do. @Todd

On 4/21/2017 at 4:10 PM, Todd said:

Correct

it is under the member settings in the Admin CP, its typically a pain to get to the admin cp and hence why most sites charge for account deletion:

72d2ab4aeb9ddb445c4d733383c0034b.png

2 minutes ago, Led Zeppelin said:

it is under the member settings in the Admin CP, its typically a pain to get to the admin cp and hence why most sites charge for account deletion:

72d2ab4aeb9ddb445c4d733383c0034b.png

While yeah, the option does exist in the Admin CP, we don't delete accounts (well, last I checked we didn't, I'm unsure how GDPR affects this). Thanks though 🙂

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By it gets better
      tribot is a scam, dont purchase VIP, took my money and yet no VIP, going through my bank to get a refund
    • By Rouges
      Hi i havent used tribot in a while, thankfully i have somehow not logged out in like forever but i cannot remembermy password. i attempted to use"forgot password on the bots opening but no luck  keeps saying unavailable, can anyone help me out? am i doing something wrong

• By soybean501
      Hey all, this is my first forum post so apologies if it's in the wrong section or whatever.
      I recently attempted to set up my first gold farm, purchased 3 private proxies from virmach, created the RS accounts using maxthon and the proxies, logged into the accounts using the aforementioned proxies and used a tutorial island script. 
      However on return to the RS login screen I get the error "Account locked as we suspect it has been stolen". 
      Did I do something wrong in the account creation, will this flag my proxy IP's?
      Thank you
    • By we trippy mane
      Hello so I just started botting again I bought a proxy from virmach. I used widecap to proxy osbuddy and used tribots looking glass proxy option as well. I also created the account on a browser using the same proxy. My golden rule is never to bot on more then 4 accounts at once per IP. I made a total of  5 accounts, waited one day to make the last one, I was never logged into more then 4 accounts. Is my virmach proxy flagged? Think I will get chain banned now? I invested $50 into this, I'm so disappointed. I asked virmach to give me a new proxy but it seems the damage has already be done. I will be banned soon right? Botting on 3 accounts, was going to buy another proxy and bot on 4 more. 

• By Direct-Ban
      Hello dear botters / scripters,
      Does any of you know the solution or are familiar with new fresh accounts getting LOCKED right after you log out?
      3 out of the 4 accounts I created ALL with different proxy were locked the first time after I logged out, now i'm afraid to bot on them because
      I have the feeling they are watching me! 
      THE WAY I MAKE MY ACCOUNTS:
      [ 1. setup PROXY 1.0 on Maxthon browser (on local PC)
      2. Setup PROXY 1.0 on Tribot Client. (on a private server i hired somewhere in Europe.)
      3. Create RS-account on Maxthon browser With PROXY 1.0 (on local PC)
      4. PLAY (not bot) Runescape  for several HOURS on that server in Europe with PROXY 1.0 on the Tribot client before logging out]
      WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? 
      is not removing the cashe the problem, if that is NOT the problem, what is?
      I am going through tutorial island without touching a bot, i am playing runescape without using a bot.
      However, I am using the Tribot client, but Runescape doesn't detect that.
      Also, all the 3 accounts are member.
      Thank you guys <3

• By VapeGod
      I am 100% willing to do any kind of account you could want, just message me what you're looking to have done and we can discuss the price and time estimate!
      I've been playing Runescape for about 11 years or so now, and I am entirely addicted. I find that training new accounts is fun for me and I love the grind so this seems like a nice fit for me!
      As I am newer to this and not entirely sure on standard pricing, all prices can be discussed in pm's! Standard prices will come later!
      Things to note:
      I will not go first unless you have enough feedback for me to feel comfortable doing so, sorry it's just too risky! All time estimates are exactly that, estimates. I will try my best to stick to the time frame but it's not always guaranteed All items will be supplied by me! All accounts will be done by me, by hand. (Unless otherwise instructed to use a bot by the account holder for a lesser price) I will only deal in OSRS GP to help prevent charge backs.  All accounts will be done on fresh clean proxies unless you would like me to use a proxy of yours to prevent your account from being locked due to location changing! Terms & Conditions:
      I am not responsible for any bans on your accounts after my service is completed You may not log into the account mid way through the service for my safety and yours Your account should have no valuables in the bank for the sake of nobody trying to claim I stole from them If I am using your proxy for your account, I will not ever use for any other account, and it will be deleted from my client after the service is complete! If your monkfish go missing, blame @TRiLeZ If you see any ways my thread could be improved feel free to comment or pm me!
    • By 1ben99
      So, I code in VB.net and was wondering if anyone could help tell me what type of thing I will need in my account creator. Like do I need to verify the emails after the account is created in order to prevent bans. Also, which .net feature would you recommend I use?
      HttpWebRequest = Most control, but takes the most to get it working
      WebClient = Requires the least, but doesn't give you some things (like cookies). You can add them in yourself though
      HttpClient = Everything's async, but it's a pain in the ass to work with proxies
      Obviously, HttpClient is out of the picture but does CSRF tokens play a part in the account creator page? If not it looks like WebClient would be the best to use.
      So any feed back is helpful and this is mainly just a little project and not a thing for me to sell after, so I might even release the source code if I ever finish it.
    • By achiejjj
      i dont need this account, i cant delete it, i want that the owner of the website delete my account!
    • By loonacy420
      hey, can anyone sell me an account with all lvl 70 attack styles? more lvls would be welcomed.

thanks
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 49 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

• 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 59 replies