Welcome to my Bond Shop!
Are you looking to buy a bond for cheap? You have come to the right place!
Check with me for the current prices!
If you don't have a Skype feel free to Pm me or post on this thread.
My only Skype: BurntishSwap
Beware of Impostors! Always ask for Pm confirmation before a trade!
If you are interested in buying/selling bonds contact me after filling in this form:
Are you Buying or Selling Bonds?
How many Bonds are you Buying/Selling?
How are you sending/receiving Payment?
I'm somewhat new to this and am looking for some guidance. Money is of no concern, I just need the communities best recommendations. I'm looking for scripts meeting the following criteria:
I've also been using LG with OSBuddy, however; My accounts seem to be getting hacked within 48 hours of using the OSB. Not sure what the problem is there, but I've heard of it happening with that particular client before. Let me know what clients you recommend. I don't think it has anything to do with my botting hours as I've only been experimenting with a few scripts in 1-2 hour sessions every 24 hours on innocent accounts several hours old using proxys. Look forward to your opinions.
[ FREE | F2P | ABC2 | NO* REQS ] Infinite Banana - Collects bananas from the storeroom in Wydin's Port Sarim Food StoreBy botslave1
This script will pick bananas out from Wydin's Food Store in Port Sarim.
Makes approximately 35-40K GP/hr depending on prices.
1. Completed Pirate's Treasure up to the point where you have smuggled the Karamja brew via the banana crate, and talked to the shop keeper with an apron to be employed at the store.
CURRENT GOAL (Note that aside from making the script more reliable, I don't think I'll bother adding any features unless people actually start using this script).
1. Make the script flawless.
2. Obtain progress pics from other users that are in different environments (computer and network-wise).
3. MAYBE Implement walking from Lumby spawn to Port Sarim Not worth anyones time, realistically who is going to use this script :P.
4. MAYBE Implement an optional, partial quest solver that can take any account from Pirate Pete, up until the appropriate point in Pirate's Treasure. This is a whole lot of additional work for something that can be completed in less than 10 minutes by hand - this will also aid the reduction of early bans.
5. Make the script run on default, recommended config after 5 seconds to aid bot farms. Done.
6. Add mouse speed selection. Done.
1. Dcing during a critical operation (opening a door, using the bank booth) will cause the bot to gracefully shutdown. This is due to the protection against failure methods that will time the script out when a user repeatedly fails a task.
1. FULL ABC2 implementation. Turn on antiban logging in the GUI to see the operations take place.
2. Extensive error correction, anti griefing protection and failure handling.
3. As human like as possible, without sacrificing too much speed.
4. The cursor is a banana.
5. Verbose, descriptive paint.
6. Settings preservation - your last used configuration is remembered, and it automatically applied the next time you run the script.
7. Auto starting after 5 seconds (optional) to aid bot farms, using a random, personalized anti-ban profile.
1. EQUIP A WHITE APRON. Make sure Pirate's Treasure is completed up to the point described above.
2. Start the script anywhere in Port Sarim, but ideally at Wydin's Food Store.
3. Set up the configuration using the GUI:
- ANTIBAN LOG VERBOSITY - I recommend you set this to none, but you can set it higher in order to see the ABC2 antiban operations taking place.
- ANTIBAN LEVEL - I recommend you set this to around 10. Any higher an the script will have fairly large wait times. Only set this to a number lower than 10 if you are suicide botting! It will have 0ms reaction times to triggers and will seem very non-human.
- RUN THRESHHOLD - Set this to whatever value you feel you might toggle run to as a human. This is different for everyone so please set your own value.
- SAVE PROGRESS SCREENSHOTS - Choose whether the bot should take a screenshot when the script ends, either due to a crash or when you stop it - Good for monitoring progress, or finding out the bot's state after a crash/safety override.
4. Set your client to fixed mode, and with roofs off. If you account is a low level, I highly recommend changing your left click option to prevent accidentally attacking a nearby hostile NPC.
5. Please be mindful when you sell the bananas! Don't be impatient, put them in for a reasonable price and wait for them to sell... They will sell!
WARNING: As with all bots, you run the risk of being banned... Especially on a low level f2p account. Please bot responsibly!
This is my first RS bot and also my first java application. I'm usually a c++ programmer but I have dabbled in C# so the transition to java was not too bad.
Any feedback and constructive criticism is very welcome, with regards to ANYTHING at all (bad code, inefficient code, sub-optimal implementation etc.).
SOURCE on GITHUB
So I'm coming back to botting after a year or so Hiatus. I'm curious... from experienced botters, when do you feel it safe to bond your new bots that you are implementing into your farm? I understand that bans are inevitable, but I'm going for longevity of my accounts rather than 24/7 suicides. Should I hand play them for a bit, quest and spread some skills around prior to bonding them and moving to money making skills? How have you guys found success?
I have two major questions. How do I trade items from 20 bots to mule the fastest way? Is there any script for it? I do have 7 quest points on all accounts.
If so how can I reduce chance of getting banned on my mule account? I have suicide bots which I would like to trade stuff from mule to them and after finishing botting I would like to trade items back to mule. I have 4 proxies for 20 bots and one proxy just for mule. Should I create the second mule and trade stuff from the first mule after botting?
Thanks for replies
I thought I'd touch this up and release it for free.
I made this when building my own API and getting familiar with Tribots API.
(+) Fills Jug at Fally West Bank
(+) 1.8-2k/hour (~50K+/hour No Reqs)
(+) No Requirments
Get it HERE on the Repository!
so before I begin, by making this thread I do not intend to break or go against any rules or terms and conditions set.
to proceed for my question, can name sales take place on here ? the reason for asking is because some players I know bot name release sniping and I was just wondering if they sell names on here or is it forbidden? again I do not intend to break rules or encourage others to do so either.
thank you for your help
Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.
Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.
So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).
Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!
Increased reliability - less server errors
Increased availability - less downtime
Increased security - keeping us and you secure
Increased capacity - ability to serve you better
Increased speed - less waiting for things to load
Faster development - server and service updates will come faster
What are the changes?
Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)
Git management of server files and filesystem
AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)
AWS ElastiCache (Redis)
AWS Load Balancing
AWS EFS (Elastic file system)
Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.
Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
This release will:
Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)
Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)
Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays
Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour
Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable
Other back-end improvements
Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
This release will:
Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions
Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)
Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)
Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)
Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)
Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)
Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)
Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)
Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)
Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.