Netami

[ABC2 10] Netami's Pest Control - Defend Knight - Attack Portal - Spec Weapons - All Boats

20 minutes ago, Lindokk1 said:

Tried the 30 min trial 1-2 days ago, worked just fine, so I bought it today. For now I'm gonna babysit and come back later with a review.

And yeah, I have a request, could you make the script use the middle mouse button? that would be nice.

The script will use middle mouse button already if your ABC2 profile determines it, this is part of ABC2 character profiles

Had a good test of the script and so far so good.

One major issue though is that the script doesn't move the player into the northern half of the landing boat when crossing the gangplank (the half which gets priority), so it ends up missing a lot of the games. If you could add this feature the bot would be more efficient and by far the safest PC script, compared to even the premium scripts from other competing botting sites.

24 minutes ago, Shoee said:

Had a good test of the script and so far so good.

One major issue though is that the script doesn't move the player into the northern half of the landing boat when crossing the gangplank (the half which gets priority), so it ends up missing a lot of the games. If you could add this feature the bot would be more efficient and by far the safest PC script, compared to even the premium scripts from other competing botting sites.

I don't think the rumor about the priority half of the boat is real unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any real confirmation of this

8 hours ago, Netami said:

I don't think the rumor about the priority half of the boat is real unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any real confirmation of this

You're right, was my misconception. After running the script for 6+ more hours, here are the features / changes I think will improve the script:

• ABCL slider needs to be changed to a text input box so that users can accurately set the delay
  • A sub mode of the "Attack portals" setting which only attacks the monsters around the portal (same movement pattern)

A small update has been applied to restrict the distance from which we select NPCs to attack,

3 hours ago, Shoee said:

You're right, was my misconception. After running the script for 6+ more hours, here are the features / changes I think will improve the script:

• ABCL slider needs to be changed to a text input box so that users can accurately set the delay
  • A sub mode of the "Attack portals" setting which only attacks the monsters around the portal (same movement pattern)

Thanks for the feedback :)

Posted (edited)

2 hours of babysitting and then 1 hour while I was gone. My Auto Realiate is (Off) --- Feels like it runs much better without it.

So in my opinion, that is recommended to turn off.

Well worth the 5 bucks. (btw, all my points is from this script, so nearly full void range in no time..) :ph34r: 

9RpWeKL.png

Edited by Lindokk1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, sith787 said:

Does this still work put repair and it just sits in loader boat lol

Yes this works, it should be reading the activity bar and leaving to repair objects when it gets too low. If it's not leaving for the whole game please let me know and I'll investigate

3 minutes ago, Netami said:

Yes this works, it should be reading the activity bar and leaving to repair objects when it gets too low. If it's not leaving for the whole game please let me know and I'll investigate

yea was giving the 30 minute trial a run to se how it went I bought another pc bot repair doesn't work either so I figured ill try this one if anything buy it too just sat in boat for like 3 games straight had logs in bank and in inv too

11 minutes ago, sith787 said:

yea was giving the 30 minute trial a run to se how it went I bought another pc bot repair doesn't work either so I figured ill try this one if anything buy it too just sat in boat for like 3 games straight had logs in bank and in inv too

Repair mode is now fixed

so I went ahead and bought the script after dying the first time it stayed in the boat trying to click on the screen in the area where it died instead of using the mini map to run back to the barricade it was at so sits there like a noticeable bot until the game is over

that's the same problem I was having with Optimus PC bot but I messaged hmi few days ago for a refund or to let me know if something I can do to fix no response so I bought yours because it worked for a few games during the trial now its doing that too lol

Edited by sith787

12 minutes ago, sith787 said:

so I went ahead and bought the script after dying the first time it stayed in the boat trying to click on the screen in the area where it died instead of using the mini map to run back to the barricade it was at so sits there like a noticeable bot until the game is over

that's the same problem I was having with Optimus PC bot but I messaged hmi few days ago for a refund or to let me know if something I can do to fix no response so I bought yours because it worked for a few games during the trial now its doing that too lol

Try deleting your .tribot folder, it is located in C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\.tribot

If this continues after that please send me a PM and I'll try and help you directly.

4 minutes ago, Netami said:

Try deleting your .tribot folder, it is located in C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\.tribot

If this continues after that please send me a PM and I'll try and help you directly.

I don't got that file im pretty sure I looked correctly

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      Hey TRiBot community!
      The script has been in development for the past ~4 Years, but I've recently just rewrote the entire script, and it now performs better than any other. It's been engineered in a way that mimics a human player down to the littlest detail. It uses human like behavior, playing strategies and teamwork, while also simulating human reaction times and mouse movements, making the script extremely powerful and safe to use.
      To purchase the script or activate your free 1 hour trial, visit the repository:
        https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2770-optimus-pest-control/
      The current features of the script are:
      VIP is not required Free 1 Hour Trial Advanced ABC2 Antiban Three different playing styles:

-Defend the knight : The script will defend the void knight, and also kill monsters around the portals to keep your activity bar high.

Attack the portals: The script will kill the portals as they open up, while also attacking spinners and surrounding npcs when necessary.

-Repair mode (gain no hp XP): Perfect for defence pures, the script will keep you activity high by chopping down trees and repairing the doors / barricades around the map.
        The script generates unique characteristics for each different account. Point spending feature that will purchase desired items from the void shop when you have enough points. Can join a clan chat and follow the team to different worlds. Can fight with quick prayers Uses the special attack of all weapons Drinks all potions Uses a complex algorithm to calculate the order in which portals will open up. Works well with TRiBot's break handler feature You can start the script from anywhere! It will use the PC minigame teleport if necessary. Randomized pathing each game. Efficiently handles brawlers & splatters' User friendly UI with extensive customization Can play in all boats (Novice, Intermediate, Veteran) Fast at entering the boat ( Multi threaded ) Simple and effective paint that displays points / XP gained.
        Below is a video of the script in action, and some screenshots of results that users have achieved. 

Reaching max points in a single run:

Reaching max points again:

Spending max points on 99 HP: 

Spending max points again:

Spending max points again:

Thanks, 
      Optimus
    • By Zulrahkiller20
      The pest control script  is not working properly and Tri scripter is not replying to my messages. What you suggest me to do?
    • By Zulrahkiller20
      Hello i need help what to do if my Pest Control bot not working right, he is doing something but not what he supposed to do bot runned 50 games but mannaged to get only 6 point.Problem is it dont gain points because of inanctivity.What should i do? Should i ask scripter to fix the script or to return money? because bot is working very bad right now making zero progress .
    • By J J
      Hey,

I started working on a Pest Control on 31 August 2013. Since then I made good progress which is shown in this dev log. Eventually I released a beta version but.. university work caught up to me. I did release JJ's AIO Fighter Pro in the meantime which has consequently been updated.
      Now that I have graduated from university as of 28 June 2016, I will finally finish the script!

Intro
      I started off by thinking of a proper design and so far I have the following classes:
      JJsPestControl: main class Boat: methods when inside the boat Combat: methods to help with combat Game: methods to help inside the game Navigation: methods to help with navigating Portal: methods to help with the portals Utils: generic methods

Problems Dynamic positions
      The Pest Control positions are dynamic, they change based on the amount of games that are being played at the same time. Jagex generates new area's every time. So you can't stick with static coordinates when there are multiple games being played at the same time.Solution: grab the position of the Squire when you spawn inside Pest Control. Use that position to calculate the other positions. /** The most important Entity's to navigate to */    public enum Entity {        VOID_KNIGHT(1, -15, 1, 1, Color.WHITE),        WEST_GATE(-13, -15, 2, 2, Color.WHITE),        EAST_GATE(15, -15, 2, 2, Color.WHITE),        SOUTH_GATE(1, -23, 2, 2, Color.WHITE),        PURPLE_PORTAL(-28, -17, 5, 5, Color.MAGENTA),        BLUE_PORTAL(24, -20, 5, 5, Color.BLUE),        RED_PORTAL(-11, -39, 5, 5, Color.RED),        YELLOW_PORTAL(13, -38, 5, 5, Color.YELLOW);                private Rectangle bounds;        private Color color;                private Entity(int x1, int y1, int width, int height, Color color){            this.bounds = new Rectangle(x1, y1, width, height);            this.color = color;        }    } Dynamic ID's
      Jagex is constantly changing the ID's of various entities such as NPC's, Objects, etc. I want to use as less possible ID's as needed to make the script as stable as possible.

Example code for entering the boat of choice /** * Finds the Squire standing near the gangplank * with the desired difficulty * @param difficulty Squire difficulty * @return Correct squire, or null */ private RSNPC getSquire(final Difficulty difficulty){ // Getting the squires RSNPC[] squires = NPCs.find(NPCs.generateFilterGroup(new Filter<RSNPC>() { @Override public boolean accept(RSNPC npc) { return npc != null && ("Squire (" + difficulty.name + ")").equals(npc.getName()); } })); return squires.length > 0 ? squires[0] : null; } /** * Finds the gangplank needed to cross to enter the * boat for the desired difficulty * @param difficulty Game difficulty * @return Interactable plank, or null */ private RSObject getPlank(Difficulty difficulty){ // Finding the Squire RSNPC squire = getSquire(difficulty); if(squire != null){ final RSTile squireTile = squire.getPosition(); // Getting the interactable Plank objects RSObject[] planks = Objects.find(100, new Filter<RSObject>() { @Override public boolean accept(RSObject obj) { if(obj != null){ RSObjectDefinition def = obj.getDefinition(); if(def != null){ if("Gangplank".equals(def.getName())){ String[] actions = def.getActions(); for(String action : actions){ if("Cross".equals(action)){ if(obj.getPosition().distanceTo(squireTile) < 10){ return true; } } } } } } return false; } }); return planks.length > 0 ? planks[0] : null; } return null; } /** * Spam clicks to enter the boat with the * chosen difficulty * @param difficulty Desired difficulty * @return true if inside boat of chosen difficulty */ public boolean enterBoat(Difficulty difficulty){ RSObject plank = getPlank(difficulty); if(plank != null){ long t = System.currentTimeMillis(); while(Timing.timeFromMark(t) < General.random(3000, 4000)){ if(inBoat()){ break; } if(plank.click("Cross")){ General.sleep(20, 60); } General.sleep(20, 60); } } return false; } Progress videos/pictures
      01/09/2013 Showing the dynamic drawing function
      YouTube link:
          01/09/2013 Script can now kill Pests. Once I complete the navigation it can already complete games on it's own.

02/09/2013: Updated navigation drawing to transparant drawing. Currently working on methods in the Navigation class and Combat class.   03/09/2013: Made a custom method to check if the Gate is open or closed. Open means you can walk through it so it can also be destroyed. 05/09/2013: Portal open or closed? Before I can continue with the walking I will need to know what portal is open and what one is closed. I can already do this check for the gates and once I can do this for the portals I can finish the navigation system.
      I haven't found out the correct interface or setting yet and started a question thread: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/20015-checking-if-a-portal-is-open-or-closed/ If nobody comes up with a solution I will just do a color check. 06/09/2013: Time for navigation! Multiple solutions have been found to check if the portal is open or closed. I decided to go with interfaces. I didn't have the isHidden() implemented in my Interface Explorer. I'm going to see what new features the Interface API has received and implement them I have enough information to start on the navigation now. Ideally you want to navigate from entity to entity and perhaps stay around that entity to kill pests. So I mapped it out (thanks RuneHQ for the map..) to get a good idea of the paths. Now it's time for coding. 07/10/2013 Started working on this script again. I've now figured out all states and most methods are done aswell. I'm not done with navigation yet but once that is done the script should function pretty well already. 11/10/2013 Updated getState(), does now work more efficiently. Had to update a few methods for portal checking to make it work better. Basic navigation system is working now. It can succesfully play Pest Control now without any input from me, but I still need to update the logic. 02/11/2013 TRiLeZ has improved PathFinding and the script can pretty much rely on that. Tweaked some things, get ready for a beta version! 03/11/2013 Tweaked some more things, beta version released at https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22600-beta-jjs-pest-control/ 30/06/2016 It has been 19 months since I last worked on this script. I graduated from university two days ago, it is now time to finally finish this script. I'm surprised to see how well most of the code is still working. Entering the boat, navigation, portal detection, attacking portals is all still working pretty well!   
      Outtro Let me know if you have any suggestions for the script. I'm trying to make it play Pest Control better than the average human player before I will release it. Might become my first premium script but we'll see about that.
    • By Optimus
      Welcome To Tri Pest Control Pro

Description:

Tri Pest Control Pro is a flawless script that plays the Pest Control minigame for you! While creating this script, my primary goal was to make a script that will play the game just as good as a human, if not better, while still remaining safe to use. And after rigorous testing from the community and myself, I believe I have succeeded in my goal. 
      I present to you, Tri Pest Control Pro.
      Happy botting, and enjoy your void!

Features:

How to use the script: You can start the script anywhere you line in runescape, the script will use the minigame teleport to get your account to pest control. Then it will go to your selected boat, hop in, and worldhop to the iemz clan chat world.   IMPORTANT If you want to start the script inside of a pest control match, please start it on boat which you arrived in. At the moment you have to, but I will be fixing that soon.
      About the three different playing styles:

Screenshots

Purchase Information:

The current price is $10 / month
      That is considerably cheaper than any other void services available!
      This will give you unlimited access to the script for that whole month.
      You can purchase the script through the repository here:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/998
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 30 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 58 replies
    • This update will:

Allow for clicking through the chat box when possible (Thanks @Todd)

Fix Combat#selectIndex (Thanks @Encoded)

Ensure worlds stay sorted and added a check to avoid misclicks in the in-game world hopper (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix out-dated Options API interface indices (Thanks @Todd)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

• 12 replies
    • This release will:

Fix login bot after today's game update (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix latest in-game world hopping issues (Thanks @erickho123)

Compact Settings UI and set location relative to TRiBot (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix an older implementation of GrandExchange#getWindowState (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Improve the preformance of NPCChat by only searching in certain interface parents (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

LG support for RuneLite

Much more

• Thanks
      • 16 replies