Sign in to follow this  
Duts

Permaban after 3 hours

Posted (edited)

As the title says i got a premaban after 3 hours, using a fresh account.

Did some manual skilling after tutorial island for about 1 hour. then setup TRiLeZ's miner, was using a proxy.

after about 3 hours the account got permd. (there were breaks in there where I did some things myself)

I was not using LG (looking glass) is this so important to use? could it be because I wasn't using LG?

Would writing my own "decent" script keep me from getting any other bans in the future, since I only use it and not 1000's people?

Mitch

Edited by Duts

38 minutes ago, Duts said:

As the title says i got a premaban after 3 hours, using a fresh account.

Did some manual skilling after tutorial island for about 1 hour. then setup TRiLeZ's miner, was using a proxy.

after about 3 hours the account got permd. (there were breaks in there where I did some things myself)

I was not using LG (looking glass) is this so important to use? could it be because I wasn't using LG?

Would writing my own "decent" script keep me from getting any other bans in the future, since I only use it and not 1000's people?

Mitch

Hey man, this is the norm now when you bot on fresh accounts using the regular client.

Use LG at all times & never bot on fresh accounts you dont want to be instabanned

then why is there a new client and advanced client option if LG would be a major solution to some of these problems.

How do you level up a fresh account then while botting? how many hours of your own time do u need to put in there to safely start botting once and a while. Ive been using some own adjusted ahk skripts for things I'm 100% sure U can get permd on as well on my main/alt accounts without any repercussions so far.   would it mean using own fabricated things are alot safer then scripts that 100s of people use?

Mitch

I'm guessing this was f2p. Yes f2p suiciding is very difficult, but if you can find an algorithm that keeps your accs up for say 20 hours you'll be able to have a very lucrative bot farm, providing you have the other resources needed for a bot farm free or cheap. I'm still working on an algorithm myself...very hard to track their f2p ban rates.

Currently have an account on a fresh proxy and using LG

4 days in and I've botted probably a total of 30-40 hours if not more

Play smart... make the account members.. do quests.. baby sit the account.. talk occasionally.

My goal is to see how far I can go without getting banned on this hardcore ironman

My plan is to bot  5-8 hours daily and adding in 1-2 quests per day and see how it goes

15 hours ago, Takesoul said:

Currently have an account on a fresh proxy and using LG

4 days in and I've botted probably a total of 30-40 hours if not more

Play smart... make the account members.. do quests.. baby sit the account.. talk occasionally.

My goal is to see how far I can go without getting banned on this hardcore ironman

My plan is to bot  5-8 hours daily and adding in 1-2 quests per day and see how it goes

The account was made members after tut island with a prepaid card i bought of g2a. I was chatty but haven't done any quests.

Is Everyone here using LG or are there poeple having succes with the normal client mode?

for proxy i was using PureVPN since i already have an account there. Since the vpn has the same ip for alot of poeple, it might have already been botted on and flagged? The account was locked after a few minuts i made it saying this account might be compromised, i had to open ticket where i Saïd i was using a vpn on the internet and they unlocked it no further questions asked. Maby my vpn was the cause of this?

On 28/03/2017 at 10:34 AM, Duts said:

The account was made members after tut island with a prepaid card i bought of g2a. I was chatty but haven't done any quests.

Is Everyone here using LG or are there poeple having succes with the normal client mode?

for proxy i was using PureVPN since i already have an account there. Since the vpn has the same ip for alot of poeple, it might have already been botted on and flagged? The account was locked after a few minuts i made it saying this account might be compromised, i had to open ticket where i Saïd i was using a vpn on the internet and they unlocked it no further questions asked. Maby my vpn was the cause of this?

without a doubt .. 100%

I always bot using the normal client mode and have had no problems, as people have said before, you need to take breaks from botting.

• Do quests.
  • Join Clan Chats and talk in them randomly.
  • Try use the same computer for the same account.
  • Don't play on two accounts on the same computer at the same time.
  • Use premium scripts with good reviews/anti ban.

These are just some ways to minimize being banned or the risk of being 'caught'.

I'm sure there are others who will have different opinions or techniques to how they bot but this is working for me.

I do not use proxies either.