Sign in to follow this  
Motive_Mike

Please Take Me Under Your Wings

Hi guys I'm new to tribotting, and just coming back to runescape to gold farm it after almost 15 years, I remember enjoying the game when I was younger and doing pretty well at it gaining a combat skill level of 76 and 80+ in mining at the time in the f2p content. I've recently decided to build a premium desktop and try my hand at botting, after reviewing the website playerauctions.com which I have bought from in the past for a French game called "Dofus", to my surprise runescape was practically the top seller on the website with many sellers making 200-600k usd a year o.o. Through some simple addition you can even go back and see how much the sellers are making and the top seller was pulling in 3000-4000$ some days just off old school runescape and selling items/accounts/currency in several other games as well. I'm aware that to be on that scale there is most likely a small team running that account, but I'd like to be able to make 200-1000$ a day and give up my 9 to 5 and do this for a living to spend more time with my family and give myself a career I actually enjoy. 

So here's what I'm working for as far as computer specs:

mobo: Asus rampage V edi 10

cpu: intel x99 series 6950x overclocked 38% at 4.1ghz all 10 cores

ram: 32gb gskill 3200

Ssd: Samsung 980 evo 1 tb 

gpu: 2x geforce 1080 ti's in sli stock frequency due to not being water cooled atm 

internet speed: 1gb up/down

So I've done about 3 weeks of research so far with tribot bought scripts this past weekend and ran a single bot under a proxy, I did tutorial island fought some goblins up to 5 attack/str/defense did a couple quests, not a whole lot to be honest but I took my time this was all over a 2 day span before I tested out the scripts, I started off with a wood cutting script which looked amazing, then I tried out a mining script which with the stock settings had me getting out mined left and right but after adjusting the settings I was able to get a good amount of ores quickly however it definitely looked bot like instantly snapping onto ores one after the other. Lastly I tried a combat script, which definitely looked bot like, one only attacking monsters in a circled radius, and 2 even though it offers leveling without food it will continue to challenge monsters with 2% health left suiciding itself, needless to say after only running scripts for about 2 hours no more than 15 minutes at a time and then manually controlling my character it was already banned this morning. I understand from the forums the ends and out of bans and how insanely good jagex has got at bot detection over the years, but even with the suggested botting methods and slowly gaining 20 bots it doesn't add up to how people are making 3000-4000$ a day and selling in several other games potentially making 5000-10000$ on a good day. So guys I'm looking for a guru to take me under their wings and help turn me into a botting machine over the next year!

@godspower33 Take me I'm yours!

@jeremyspro I'm sure initially I will be wanting to but after awhile it shouldn't be to bad, I was reading a Reddit post that I'm sure you all have seen by now, this guy that's been botting since the early WoW days got so good he was making close to 7 figures every time a new game would come out.

1 minute ago, Motive_Mike said:

@Stan0606 just looked up staking in the forums sounds like fighting to the death and betting on it in game, yeh that's not rlly an option either I'd get rekt.

@YoHoJo Yes Please! And I hope in the end my army of bots all look like that guy!

No one will help you for free or give their methods away. Your best and cheapest option would be to run accounts and learn from any mistakes or any ways you can profit.

• Like 2

As someone who has botted RuneScape for years I will tell you this, New accounts on new IP's are going to stand out massively. The easiest way to not get banned is to not get reported, The more you seem like a bot and get in peoples way (such as mining or PVE) the higher chance you will get reported. I have ran a bot for over a week straight without getting banned because it didn't impair with anyone and no one cared to report me so I was under the radar The best way to get banned is to have someone report you and bot :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By daxmagex
      Script Not Starting/Freezing on startup? You need to add these to your Tribot firewall!
      TIP: Easiest thing is to DISABLE the Tribot firewall in settings! Best and fastest solution

Rune Scape Leaderboards (Rank 4 and 6 in hiscores)

Longest Proggy:
      From @dimidejong10

FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE IN REPOSITORY! 
      Simply click the thread. The trial should be right next to the purchase options.

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE BOT (READ THIS!!!)

Picture of GUI

HOW TO POST A BUG REPORT
      Click Here
    • By zanfax
      I've recently been banned on 7 accounts due to me running 10 on the same IP address and i need to know if it is possible to use socks 5 proxies on 10 accounts or more spread out on different IP's on the same computer?
    • By Optimus
      Before you go any further, here's a quick preview of the kind of money you make with Tri Puro Puro!

43m profit in one go, that's insane!
      ~TRI PURO PURO~
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Making Money With Hunter
      Description:
      Tri Puro Puro is a flawless script designed to hunt Implings in the Puro-Puro minigame.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. With many many people often using the script for days at a time without stopping it. Tri Puro Puro is one of the fastest & safest script available to make money with, and will generate you an income of around 200k-1mill an hour, depending how many of each sort of imp you catch.

I believe hunting implings are the best money making method because:
      The requirements to hunt implings arn't hard to get - For maximum profit, you want at least 83 hunter. You also have to complete lost city and have 50 magic, you can get these requirements on a fresh level 3 in a few days. There are 3 different species of valuable implings - Which means you catch imps worth 20k-200k all the time, it also means even in populated worlds, you still have a good chance of catching them. It is in a safe minigame, so there is no chance of aggressive monsters killing you. ( and you don't need any combat stats ). The ban rate is currently very low ( as of 4/7/2014, there has not been a single ban reported too me in weeks ).  
      Features:

Testimonials:

Contact Info / Support:

Purchase Information / Pricing:

If you ever need any help feel free to ask me
    • By Optimus
      Tri Monestary Monk Fighter V2
      The perfect way to train up low level accounts for free, no food is required and it can loot arrows.
      Features:
        Kills level 5 Monks in the Edgeville Monestary   Earns a lot of xp!   Start the script from anywhere   The script will heal by talking to the monks so no food is required!   Supports all weapons   Customisable mouse speed   Can loot and re-equip ammo Can bury bones   ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating   Load & save GUI settings   Xp tracking To activate the script from the repository click the button below:

Pictures:
      Note: I also have a premium script available that can do all of this plus it has the following extra features:
      VIP is not required!
      Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape.
        Extended banking features
         Telekinetic grab support
        Supports all weapons and special attacks
      Built in AIO magic script that can train magic with every spell available from alchin
        Supports all weapons and special attacksg, curses, to teleports, to lunar spells. It does it all!
      Dwarf multicannon support
      Herb cleaning and dropping
      Full prayer support
      Progressive training including changing attack styles, upgrading gear and switching training spots when you level up!
      Bones to peaches support
      Improved potion features
      Rock crab support
        Safe spotting optional
      Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met
      And much more!
      If you're interested in this script check out the tribot thread below:

Thanks for reading.
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix bytecode manipulation in order to prevent the modification of parameters within the Filter and Condition classes themselves (thanks @wastedbro)

Fix NPE caused by non-null value in GE API (thanks @erickho123)

Add and fix equals methods for api2007.types (thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Modify Mouse#leaveGame to make the mouse leave the game from top, left, right, or bottom (thanks @erickho123)

Add Entrana area to Ships API (thanks @erickho123)

Fix raid prayers index/settings in Prayer API (thanks @erickho123)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 27 replies
    • This update will:

Implement better canvas locking/synchronization mechanism

Fix small Login API bug

Remove the requirement for xbooting Java classes

Use ExecutorService to perform canvas work in parallel

Add "Account Management" game tab to GameTab API (thanks @Encoded)

Fix NPCChat#getMessage (thanks @Encoded )

Fix NPCChat#selectOption (thanks @Encoded )

Fix Banking API after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Fix in-game world hopper after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Thanks
      • 38 replies
    • This release includes:

Fix updater bug which was causing a bunch of issues

TRiBot will no longer require manual hook fixes every time the RS client updates - the updater has been fully patched for objects

Hooked login fields

Improved the login bot

Ability to recognize the banned/locked messages again

Ability to read the current input for username and password fields

If the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased

If only part of the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased. The login bot will fill in what's missing.

If there are a few invalid characters after a valid substring of your username/password, only (approximately) those invalid characters will be erased. The login bot will then proceed to fill in the missing characters.

Coming soon:

Skull icon fix

Improve screen rate and responsiveness of the RS client (both regular client and LG)

Much more
        • Thanks
      • 33 replies
    • This release includes:

Fix shift clicking option selecting

Fix high paint delay settings saving

Update prayer IDs for the quick select menu

Remove RS3 support

Fix hooks

RS3 Support Removed

The RS3 client hasn't been updated since our Old-School version of TRiBot was released, as many of you may have noticed. Keeping all of the RS3 code in the client made the client as a whole harder to maintain, larger, slower, and messier. As hardly anyone still uses the RS3 client, and since the RS3 API was hardly functioning, we made the decision to completely remove it from TRiBot.

For the average user, this means that the client will be smaller, cleaner, and faster. Future updates will also take less work meaning there will be more frequent updates.

If you were one of the few users still using the RS3 client, we apologize for the inconvenience. No future support for RS3 is planned. There are many other botting clients which has support for RS3, so we recommend finding an alternative if you wish to continue botting on RS3.
        • Thanks
      • 25 replies
    • Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
        • Thanks
      • 30 replies