Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Encoded

Auto Wintertodt Pro

After getting 99 Firemaking on 3 accounts, for the first time today one of my bots got stuck at the bank attempting to open a crate.

Why doesn't the bot deposit crates?

I feel like the bot has been collecting a lot of crates lately without opening them

Edited by Archhh

Array

Just finished 99fm on my iron, pretty great script. Ran 8ish hrs most days.

Only died once due lowering the required food too much, but other than that there were no problems. One thing I did notice however is that the script didn't react fast enough to fix the brazier most of the time and as a result, didn't get very much cons exp.

On 12/10/2018 at 8:46 PM, Stove said:

Just finished 99fm on my iron, pretty great script. Ran 8ish hrs most days.

Only died once due lowering the required food too much, but other than that there were no problems. One thing I did notice however is that the script didn't react fast enough to fix the brazier most of the time and as a result, didn't get very much cons exp.

Yeah, usually do to performing another action in that very instance (eating/using another log on brazier) 

On 12/14/2018 at 12:25 PM, horatio said:

Is there any way you can you add support for worlds 307 and 311?

Should be able to use worlds 307 and 311 in addition to 309 now.

In regards to brazier fixing, I need to do some more testing on delaying eating until after fixing the brazier before I make any changes.

23 hours ago, Encoded said:

In regards to brazier fixing, I need to do some more testing 

I just witnessed it attempting to repair the brazier, it spam clicked it at the right time but I didn't get any xp. I have 91 fm purely from wt (since 50 obv), and still 0 con xp. Your script looks like it's handling it fine, but i dont get why im not getting con xp haha. I do have a hammer in my inv, the option to fix is checked, it's clicking the brazier well before it's fixed. really confused.

regardless, ive had only a few mishaps with the 40m-ish firemaking xp that i've got with this script. obviously 2 times out of 40m xp is minimal but i'm trying to get a 100h proggy but if it's not my vps/proxy/client that's taking a shit on me, it's instances bug or this bank too full bug. i've only xperienced the bank too full bug 2 times while i have 60 spots occupied of the 840 or w/e available. not a big issue, but worth mentioning i suppose 10/10 script

14 minutes ago, boatsb4hose said:

I just witnessed it attempting to repair the brazier, it spam clicked it at the right time but I didn't get any xp. I have 91 fm purely from wt (since 50 obv), and still 0 con xp. Your script looks like it's handling it fine, but i dont get why im not getting con xp haha. I do have a hammer in my inv, the option to fix is checked, it's clicking the brazier well before it's fixed. really confused.

regardless, ive had only a few mishaps with the 40m-ish firemaking xp that i've got with this script. obviously 2 times out of 40m xp is minimal but i'm trying to get a 100h proggy but if it's not my vps/proxy/client that's taking a shit on me, it's instances bug or this bank too full bug. i've only xperienced the bank too full bug 2 times while i have 60 spots occupied of the 840 or w/e available. not a big issue, but worth mentioning i suppose 10/10 script

I don't think you can get construction xp until you have a house.

1 hour ago, Encoded said:

Can you elaborate? It’s supposed to end if your bank is full.

1 hour ago, Encoded said:

Can you elaborate? It’s supposed to end if your bank is full.

It does end when the bank space is full but the problem is my bank isn’t full, there’s a good amount of room left and I rarely get longer then an hour without the bot shutting now off because of this 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ELON
      DESCRIPTION:
      Progressive Training Smart Object Detector Smart FireMaking Pathing Easy To Use FX GUI  Save/Load Paint Fully Open Source Automatically Detects Nearest Supported Location Automatically Detects Nearest Bank To Nearest Supported Location Supported Locations:
      Grand Exchange North/South Varrock Seers Village EdgeVille Post Me If You Want A (Certain Area Supported)

How It Finds Your FireMaking Path/Starting FireMaking Tile:
      it creates A area from your nearest supported FireMaking location Tile
      which then each tile from the Area is added to a list and the list is then shuffled for
      better randomness/Anti-Ban then it checks if each tile in the left direction starting from
      the first Tile in the List has no objects if no objects are found it returns the Tile
      from the list as your starting FireMaking Tile.

Script Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3567
      Source Link: https://github.com/Elon333/Scripts
    • By Encoded
      Features:
      Anti-Ban Compliance 2 Auto Fisher Pro makes use of TRiBot's second version of anti-ban (ABC2). ABC2 has been built upon statistical analysis of human playing data, making our anti-ban the most human-like on the market. Reaction times are based on real human data collected specifically for fishing and are togglable in the settings tab. Resizable & Looking Glass Both resizable mode and looking glass are supported. Minnow Fishing Catch minnows at the fishing guild and receive up to 600 sharks per hour. Fishing Trawler Acquire the Angler outfit for an extra experience boost or to gain access to Minnow fishing Karambwan Fishing Start in Zanaris or at the fishing location with a filled karambwan vessel and a dramen staff equipped. Last fairy ring destination must be DKP. Barbarian Fishing Support for both heavy rod (leaping fish) and hand fishing. Earn the fastest fishing experience in the game while also gaining strength and agility experience. Barb-tail harpoon and Dragon harpoon support Free up an inventory space by using the Barb-tail harpoon or Dragon harpoon. Dragon harpoon special attack supported. Shift Dropping and Mouse Keys Dropping Drop quickly by making use of the in game shift click to drop option or emulate mouse keys and drop even faster for maximum experience per hour. Kitten Support Raise a kitten while you fish. Have a knife in your inventory if raising a kitten while fishing for leaping fish. Progressive Mode Designed with gold farmers in mind, progressive mode allows a fresh account to level up and switch to lobsters at 40 fishing or swordfish at 50 fishing. Start the script with all required items for the options you have chosen (can be noted) and the bot will switch location and fish accordingly. Progressive mode does not buy items for you. Genie Support Solves the Genie random event and uses the lamp on fishing. AFK Breaks Enable AFK breaks to simulate leaving your computer to use the restroom or to grab a snack. World Hopping Hop worlds if the amount of players near you surpasses a certain amount. (Only works for members worlds) Locations:
      Barbarian Village Burgh de Rott Catherby Corsair Cove Draynor Entrana Fishing Guild Great Kourend Hosidius River Jatizso Karamja Lake Molch Land's End Lumbridge Mor Ul Rek Observatory Otto's Grotto (Baxtorian Falls) Piscarilius (Zeah) Piscatoris Fishing Colony Quidamortem Rellekka Seers' Village Shilo Village - Currently not supported. South Baxtorian Falls (Rasolo) Tree Gnome Stronghold Wilderness Resource Area Zul-Andra Purchase:
      5 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 8 credits for 1 month, 5 instances. 12 credits for 1 month, 8 instances. 20 credits for 1 month, 30 instances. 25 credits for 1 month, 50 instances. 10 credits for 3 months, 3 instances. 2 credits for 14 days, 1 instance.
      Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. Click here to purchase.
      Progress Reports:

• By Encoded
      Locations:
      - Edgeville furnace
      - Varrock anvil
      Smelts any bar or cannonballs at Edgeville furnace.
      Start at Edgeville bank or furnace with roofs off.
      Smiths dart tips, knives or platebodies at Varrock anvil.
      Start at Varrock west bank or anvil with roofs off.

Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2298
      Want to help keep this script up to date? Encoded gladly accept OSRS gold and bond donations.
    • By Encoded
      Supported Courses:
      Gnome Stronghold Draynor Rooftop Varrock Rooftop Canifis Rooftop Falador Rooftop Seers' Village Rooftop Pollnivneach Rooftop Use the arguments field in the script selector to stop a specific level. Ex. input 10 to stop at level 10
      Make sure roofs are disabled and camera is zoomed all the way out. Start at the beginning of the course.
      Food is automatically detected (must have the Eat option) and the script should end when out of food.

Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2297
      Source: https://bitbucket.org/Encoded/auto-agility/src
      Want to help keep this script up to date? Encoded gladly accept OSRS gold and bond donations.
    • By Encoded
      Auto Woodcutter is a minimal all in one woodcutter.
      Reviewed and Rated 5/5 Stars at RSBotSpot
      - Preset locations
      - Custom locations
      - Shift Dropping
      - Mouse Key Dropping
      - Bird Nest support

• By Optimus
      Optimus AIO Firemaker is a free All In One Firemaking script that's efficient and easy to use.
      Overview:
      Start the script with one click. It will automatically detect which logs to use from your inventory or bank, and progressively train your firemaking until you run out of logs.

~ Withdraws tinderbox if you don't have one
      ~ Supports all logs types
      ~ Progressive training - Will automatically start burning better logs if they're available
      ~ Smart algorithm to detect best area to burn
      ~ One-tick burning
      ~ Logs out when out of logs
      ~ ABC2 Antiban
      ~ Sleek paint
      ~ Lit AF 
      Supports 8 different locations:
      (The script will automatically detect the nearest location)
      ~ Varrock West
      ~ Varrock East
      ~ Grand Exchange North
      ~ Grand Exchange South
      ~ Falador East
      ~ Draynor Village
      ~ Duel Arena
      ~ Seers Village
      ~ More to come (Open to suggestions).
      Gallery:

Free repository link:

Hope you all enjoy the script! Feedback is appreciated  
    • By bbuu20
      Bbuu20's Firemaker (ABC2 Level 10)
      Welcome to Bbuu20's Fire Maker. This script features:
      Custom GUI to select what log/logs to use Full ABC2 Level 10 Implementation to significantly lower the script's ban rate Universal Firemaking and Banking so players can run the bot wherever they want, with whatever log/logs they want I am very open to any suggestions on how I could improve this script. Please let me know if you experience any issue at all with the script, I will do my best to fix it and reply to you quickly. If you enjoy the script, some positive feedback would be greatly appreciated!

To Do:
      Add custom paint to display current log, xp/hr, etc...
      And anything else you may suggest!

Links:

Join my discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/nF7fsjx

Source Code: https://github.com/zperkins11/Tribot/tree/master/scripts/firemaker
      Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3425

Screenshots:

• By Encoded
      Auto Miner is a power miner with limited banking support.
      Supported Banks:
      Varrock West Varrock East Port Sarim Deposit Box Al Kharid Members Mining Guild If the script is started without selecting any rocks, the previously selected rocks and option will be used.

The script can be found on the repository here.
    • By Encoded
      Auto Tanner
      by Encoded
      Tans any hide at the Al Kharid tanner.
      Start with hides in your inventory or use script arguments.

Script Arguments:
      SOFT HARD GREEN BLUE RED BLACK Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/40-auto-tanner/
      Source: https://bitbucket.org/Encoded/auto-tanner/src/

• By Encoded
      Auto Cooker
      by Encoded
      Wine:
      Start at a bank with grapes in your inventory.
      Raw food:
      Start at the bank or heat source with raw food in your inventory.
      Supported Locations:
      - Rogues' Den
      - Catherby
      - Nardah
      - Al Kharid
      - Hosidius
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/77-auto-cooker/
      Source: https://bitbucket.org/Encoded/auto-cooker/src
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies