Encoded

Auto Wintertodt Pro

Not one to usually post a progress pic but I'm actually quite impressed with this script. I've had absolutely no issues getting from 50fm to 25M+ exp atm besides the last few days (won't log back in after it logs out during break handler, probably a client issue). Also a HCIM so haven't died yet.

Would be good if the bot took the break after it finished the current game, I'm assuming that's out of your control though.

Here's a few pictures:

QA4rioz.png?1

• Like 1

On 13/07/2017 at 1:48 AM, Xythic said:

Not one to usually post a progress pic but I'm actually quite impressed with this script. I've had absolutely no issues getting from 50fm to 25M+ exp atm besides the last few days (won't log back in after it logs out during break handler, probably a client issue). Also a HCIM so haven't died yet.

Would be good if the bot took the break after it finished the current game, I'm assuming that's out of your control though.

Here's a few pictures:

QA4rioz.png?1

Just received a 2 day ban on my account.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Encoded said:

Use Cake. It probably performs the best on level 3s (or lower hp accounts in general).

Great. 

is it possible to use this without having to get the woodcutting and/or the fletching levels recommended in this thread? So simply just for pure firemaking exp and that's it? :)

EDIT - Never done wintertodt before, that's the reason for me asking nooby questions. Lol.

Cheers - Brow.

Edited by Browstar

13 hours ago, Beyond246 said:

R.I.P Got banned

Great script, but there really needs to be some fail-safe for when your bank is full, it just attempts to deposit the same crate over and over.

7 hours ago, ravi said:

Left the script running for 5 hours yesterday on an account that was never botted on. Banned today.

Were you using LG? Do you think the lack of a failsafe contributed to being banned?

EDIT: Ravi seems to have been running the script for 5 hours while the client was broken which probably contributed to being banned as opposed to Wintertodt having a high ban rate.

Edited by Dukat

Having an issue which just popped up. It was literally working fine only hours ago. 

• [16:46:53] Auto Wintertodt Pro Script: [CRITICAL] Required items not found: Tinderbox
  • [16:46:53] Auto Wintertodt Pro Script: [CRITICAL] Required items not found. Please start with all required items.
  • [16:46:53] Script Ended: Auto Wintertodt Pro.

Tinderbox is definitely in the inventory. I've deleted hooks.dat and restarted client a number of times. LG

@Encoded any insight? 

18 minutes ago, Charvie said:

Having an issue which just popped up. It was literally working fine only hours ago. 

• [16:46:53] Auto Wintertodt Pro Script: [CRITICAL] Required items not found: Tinderbox
  • [16:46:53] Auto Wintertodt Pro Script: [CRITICAL] Required items not found. Please start with all required items.
  • [16:46:53] Script Ended: Auto Wintertodt Pro.

Tinderbox is definitely in the inventory. I've deleted hooks.dat and restarted client a number of times. LG

@Encoded any insight? 

I haven't made any changes.

On 7/23/2017 at 7:23 AM, Dukat said:

Were you using LG? Do you think the lack of a failsafe contributed to being banned?

EDIT: Ravi seems to have been running the script for 5 hours while the client was broken which probably contributed to being banned as opposed to Wintertodt having a high ban rate.

I have never botted without LG.

The lack of failsafe 100% contributed to my ban, as I had settings set to 8 crates then script stop(we can't use break handler because then we might die inside of Winter), while it couldn't stop it just continued to try and deposit a box into my bank for around 60 minutes.

I didn't quite understand your Edit, Ravi?

2 minutes ago, Beyond246 said:

I have never botted without LG.

The lack of failsafe 100% contributed to my ban, as I had settings set to 8 crates then script stop(we can't use break handler because then we might die inside of Winter), while it couldn't stop it just continued to try and deposit a box into my bank for around 60 minutes.

I didn't quite understand your Edit, Ravi?

@ravianother username

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Encoded
      http://encodedscripting.com/
      Features:
      Anti-Ban Compliance 2 Auto Fisher Pro makes use of TRiBot's second version of anti-ban (ABC2). ABC2 has been built upon statistical analysis of human playing data, making our anti-ban the most human-like on the market. Reaction times are based on real human data collected specifically for fishing and are togglable in the settings tab. Resizable & Looking Glass Both resizable mode and looking glass are supported. Minnow Fishing Catch minnows at the fishing guild and receive up to 600 sharks per hour. Fishing Trawler Acquire the Angler outfit for an extra experience boost or to gain access to Minnow fishing Karambwan Fishing Start in Zanaris or at the fishing location with a filled karambwan vessel and a dramen staff equipped. Last fairy ring destination must be DKP. Barbarian Fishing Support for both heavy rod (leaping fish) and hand fishing. Earn the fastest fishing experience in the game while also gaining strength and agility experience. Barb-tail harpoon and Dragon harpoon support Free up an inventory space by using the Barb-tail harpoon or Dragon harpoon. Dragon harpoon special attack supported. Shift Dropping and Mouse Keys Dropping Drop quickly by making use of the in game shift click to drop option or emulate mouse keys and drop even faster for maximum experience per hour. Kitten Support Raise a kitten while you fish. Have a knife in your inventory if raising a kitten while fishing for leaping fish. Progressive Mode Designed with gold farmers in mind, progressive mode allows a fresh account to level up and switch to lobsters at 40 fishing or swordfish at 50 fishing. Start the script with all required items for the options you have chosen (can be noted) and the bot will switch location and fish accordingly. Progressive mode does not buy items for you. Genie Support Solves the Genie random event and uses the lamp on fishing. AFK Breaks Enable AFK breaks to simulate leaving your computer to use the restroom or to grab a snack. World Hopping Hop worlds if the amount of players near you surpasses a certain amount. (Only works for members worlds) Automatic Muling (COMING SOON, CURRENTLY IN TESTING) Automatically trade another account all the fish you've collected so you don't miss out on any profit. All communication between accounts is handled out of game. Locations:
      Barbarian Village Burgh de Rott Catherby Draynor Fishing Guild Jatizso Karamja Land's End Lumbridge Mor Ul Rek Observatory Otto's Grotto (Baxtorian Falls) Piscarilius (Zeah) Piscatoris Fishing Colony Quidamortem Rellekka Seers' Village Shilo Village South Baxtorian Falls (Rasolo) Tree Gnome Stronghold Wilderness Resource Area Zul-Andra Purchase:
      5 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 8 credits for 1 month, 5 instances. 12 credits for 1 month, 8 instances. 20 credits for 1 month, 30 instances. 25 credits for 1 month, 50 instances. 10 credits for 3 months, 3 instances. 2 credits for 14 days, 1 instance.
      Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. Click here to purchase.
      Progress Reports:

Dynamic Signatures: 
      http://signature.encodedscripting.com/fisher.png?username=Your%20Case%20Sensitive%20Username
      Script Support: https://discord.gg/FDnMbkU
    • By Encoded
      Auto Woodcutter is a minimal all in one woodcutter.
      - Preset locations
      - Custom locations
      - Shift Dropping
      - Mouse Key Dropping
      - Bird Nest support

Script Support: https://discord.gg/FDnMbkU
      Want to help keep this script up to date? Encoded gladly accept OSRS gold and bond donations.
    • By Encoded
      Auto Miner is a power miner with limited banking support.
      Supported Banks:
      Varrock West Varrock East Port Sarim Deposit Box Al Kharid Members Mining Guild If the script is started without selecting any rocks, the previously selected rocks and option will be used.

The script can be found on the repository here.
      Want to help keep this script up to date? Encoded gladly accept OSRS gold and bond donations.
    • By Encoded
      Supported Courses:
      Gnome Stronghold Draynor Rooftop Varrock Rooftop Canifis Rooftop Seers' Village Rooftop Use the arguments field in the script selector to stop a specific level. Ex. input 10 to stop at level 10.

I personally used this script to get me full graceful.
      Make sure roofs are disabled and camera is zoomed all the way out. Start at the beginning of the course.
      Food is automatically detected (must have the Eat option) and the script should end when out of food.
      This script was built purely for efficiency so antiban practices are at a minimum.

Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2297
      Source: https://bitbucket.org/Encoded/auto-agility/src
    • By Encoded
      Auto Tanner
      by Encoded
      Tans any hide at the Al Kharid tanner.
      Start with hides in your inventory or use script arguments.

Script Arguments:
      SOFT HARD GREEN BLUE RED BLACK Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/40-auto-tanner/
      Source: https://bitbucket.org/Encoded/auto-tanner/src/

• By Encoded
      Auto Cooker
      by Encoded
      Wine:
      Start at a bank with grapes in your inventory.
      Raw food:
      Start at the bank or heat source with raw food in your inventory.
      Supported Locations:
      - Rogues' Den
      - Catherby
      - Nardah
      - Al Kharid
      - Hosidius
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/77-auto-cooker/
      Source: https://bitbucket.org/Encoded/auto-cooker/src
    • By Encoded
      Locations:
      - Edgeville furnace
      - Varrock anvil
      Smelts any bar or cannonballs at Edgeville furnace. Ring of forging currently not supported. 
      Start at Edgeville bank or furnace with roofs off.
      Smiths dart tips, knives or platebodies at Varrock anvil.
      Start at Varrock west bank or anvil with roofs off.

Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2298
    • By Encoded
      Warning: Do not leave this script unattended. Babysitting strongly advised.
      While I have used this script extensively, I still feel like more testing is needed and I am not 100% confident in leaving it unattended.
      The above warning will be removed when I am confident in the script's performance. 
      With that being said, I have successfully burned around 40k logs with this script so far.
      Have roofs disabled and camera all the way zoomed out.
      Must start with tinderbox in inventory at the location you have chosen.
      Recommended to have tinderbox in center of inventory like this: http://i.imgur.com/tgBrdue.png

Progressive mode attempts to use all of the current logs it is on before upgrading to the next log.
      1-50 Progress Report:

Recommended amount of logs for 1-50:
      - 135 normal
      - 324 oak
      - 891 willow OR 459 willow & 297 Maple Logs
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2290
    • By Encoded
      Crafts all gold and silver jewellery up to dragonstone at Edgeville furnace.
      Have roofs toggled off and camera zoomed all the way out.
      Start at the bank or furnace with bracelet mould in inventory.

Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2289
    • By Ulsting
      Greetings all,
      I have just created my first script! I am making this post primarily to have other scripters give me feedback on my code in general. Specifically, I am looking for comments about my ABC2 implementation as well as my TRiBot API usage, and whether I could be doing things better with regards to either. But any advice is welcome.
      One thing in particular I am not quite proud of is how I determined what is "open ground". I have looked at other firemaker scripts that I could find and they seemed to be doing it in much the same way. I tried to come up with a more elegant, robust, and all together decent solution but after a while I just wanted to get a working script and start getting feedback.
      For those of you who aren't scripters and would just like to try the firemaker in order to help me bug test, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, it has NOT been tested very thoroughly nor am I at all an experienced scripter and as such, I can not speak as to how well I have implemented anti ban techniques.
      That being said, if anyone would like to test my script and find bugs or behavior that should be changed, you are more than welcome to. Please include the client log along with your bug report, as I have made the script quite verbose intentionally, at least for now.

Firemaker.java

AntiBanExtenderUtil.java

• Our picks

• This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings

Make preparations for Java 9

Fix 11 various bugs

Add more reliable debugging support

Fix mouseEntered/Exited event dispatching bug

Fix minimap walking bug where it opens the map

Fix broken hooks for today's game update
      • 87 replies
    • This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 27 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies