Todd

Recent Downtime and Updates

I was considering purchasing VIP. According to the forums however it seems that isn't such a good idea. Very few posts/updates on the forums from staff, according to community posts there is a lot of downtime and a lack of VIP membership compensation. Some people even feel ignored by staff. Seems like this isn't the best botting site. Oh well, looks like I'll have to keep looking.

On 4/28/2017 at 0:36 AM, kds said:

I was considering purchasing VIP. According to the forums however it seems that isn't such a good idea. Very few posts/updates on the forums from staff, according to community posts there is a lot of downtime and a lack of VIP membership compensation. Some people even feel ignored by staff. Seems like this isn't the best botting site. Oh well, looks like I'll have to keep looking.

It definitely looks like it has been neglected by the staff if you look at this thread only. But in terms of the actual botting technology out there...TRIBot is actually very good. Our scripters are also kick ass for the most part. It's pretty shitty that the staff haven't kept up on this thread though, for their sake anyways because it looks like they just lost some sales :/