Recent Downtime and Updates

2 hours ago, Rohm said:

soon
so͞on/
adverb

1. 1.
    in or after a short time.
    "everyone will soon know the truth"
    synonyms: shortly, presently, in the near future, before long, in a little while, in a minute, in a moment, in an instant, in a bit, in the twinkling of an eye, in no time, before you know it, any minute (now), any day (now), by and by; More

•  

2. 2.
    used to indicate one's preference in a particular matter.
    "I'd just as soon Tim did it"
    synonyms: rather, preferably, by preference, by choice, more willingly, more readily
    "I would sooner stay"

Thanks! And how many days/weeks/months exactly?

On 4/5/2017 at 5:55 PM, Asthaparhim said:

Soon, what's soon?

5 hours ago, Pkpower said:

Guys common they got so much to sort out it takes ages to sort these things out. Don't bash on them unles you have ever ran your own website 

On 4/5/2017 at 4:09 PM, amiiros said:

today? tomorow? this week? next week? next month? i been waiting for my vip e days, i am not speaking just for myself tell us atleast a date or something ''soon'' been over a month

They should really hire more developers i.e. Trilez should do this

On 7-4-2017 at 1:55 PM, Pkpower said:

Guys common they got so much to sort out it takes ages to sort these things out. Don't bash on them unles you have ever ran your own website 

If I buy something at a store/webshop and the product doesn't work I will immediately get a new product or they will give me my money back.

I have been waiting for long enough now, I lost my patience after 2 months, thats not strange at all ...

I'm not the only one, I think alot of people think the same about it.

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 4:55 PM, Todd said:

Soon

He says months after the hiatus...

Might I remind you that one month ago you said it will be addressed "within the next week." We are rolling on 2 months.

I'm thinking nothing is going to happen and they are playing us like politicians: Tell them what they want to hear until they forget about it.

With hope for the best,
***Signature will be updated..... soon.... lol***

7 hours ago, slimbrady said:

He says months after the hiatus...

Might I remind you that one month ago you said it will be addressed "within the next week." We are rolling on 2 months.

I'm thinking nothing is going to happen and they are playing us like politicians: Tell them what they want to hear until they forget about it.

With hope for the best,
***Signature will be updated..... soon.... lol***

well said

Do we have any updates as to how much "sooner" it will be until we at least get some communication towards how close to "soon" we are?

This will be the third time I'm purchasing VIP-E again since the disaster with no refunds.

Best of luck to you guys!
I'll check back..... soon....

On 4/17/2017 at 8:50 AM, slimbrady said:

Do we have any updates as to how much "sooner" it will be until we at least get some communication towards how close to "soon" we are?

This will be the third time I'm purchasing VIP-E again since the disaster with no refunds.

Best of luck to you guys!
I'll check back..... soon....

You must wait young padawan.. the time will come. Have patience.

On 17-3-2017 at 0:59 PM, NinjadGuy said:

I really have no problem with tribot being down, espeically since tribot is probably the only client that usually doesn't break after an update.
There are 2 main problems:
Customer support; lack of communication, lack of compensation when tribot is down for a long time.
Trilez is the only one who is capable of working on the client when it's down(?)

Compensation:
1. Tau GE was down for almost 2 weeks due to RSBuddy API being down (over a year ago).
Whether or not we deserve an extension may be arguable.
However, we were promised a 2 weeks extension, which we have never received.

$200/month for me ($20/monthly auth and $200/monthly unlimited auth)
https://tribot.org/forums/topic/48580-up-to-1mhr-abcl-10-tau-grand-exchange-tribots-best-moneymaking-script/?page=129#comment-688801
https://tribot.org/forums/topic/48580-up-to-1mhr-abcl-10-tau-grand-exchange-tribots-best-moneymaking-script/?page=137#comment-693032

2. Trilez: "To compensate for this delay, I am going to extend all current VIP users' VIP subscriptions by two weeks."

I believe it was when combat hooks were down when Trilez was on vacation.
It didn't hurt me much, but for users using scripts like GDK / Zulrah, ($50/monthly unlimited auth, $35/monthly auth & $175/monthly unlimited auth)
Does $4 compensation is what they deserve? 

3. https://tribot.org/forums/topic/68141-downtime-and-compensation/
People having problems with compensation, not receiving them at all or very delayed it seems. 
I'm not even sure if I received an extension for Tau GE this time (didn't bother checking).

4. CLI support (which afaik all the other clients have):
https://tribot.org/forums/topic/68622-client-arguments-startup-support/

It feels like we're being ignored again.
Luckily Deluxes has shared his private version before, so at least people got to enjoy that for a while.

Dev team:
I'm not sure about it, but judging by all the bug reports by the scripters and combat hooks being down when Trilez was on vacation without anyone being able to fix it.
It seems like only Trilez is working on the current client (as it seems there are other people working on the new client?).
On another client I use I've seen at least 3 developers.

Suggestions:
1. Freeze premium scripts when Tribot is down for X days, VIP-E extension isn't really a compensation compared to what premium scripts cost.

2. Be more active (admins / Trilez), share as much as you can as often as you can; seems like you're already on it.

3. Hire someone who can help Trilez; especially after what he has shared lately.

If money is the problem, I suggest opening a topic about it, I will gladly donate gold / pay more for VIP if I know that's where the money will go to.
^If I see a change in the customer support I will donate regardless of this (add paypal option please :P ).

In the end, I'm still going to use Tribot even if the situation stays the same as it's a great client with great script(er)s.
Tribot is probably my favorite client, it's just things like not having CLI support and lack of communication that makes it inferior.

@Todd Looking forward to that communication change, let's see how it goes.

Well said, sir!

• Like 2