Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold

Creating a gold farm

Hey,

I've just discovered the world of gold farming, and I want to enter it.

I've been trying for the last couple of days to gather as much information and experience through testing things out, but I still feel uncertain about if my plan is going to work out or not.

Anyway, I purchased a VPS plan from some site that offered VPSs "especially suited for RS botting" and three "private proxies" with it. Here comes my first issue: Whenever I used maxathon to set up an account on one of my proxies, they get locked because Jagex "suspects it has been hijacked". At first I thought it might be because the proxy-function was not working on TriBot, or maybe that it was not working on the MX5 browser, but I just read somewhere that it might be because I have gotten a "bad proxy" that is already flagged by Jagex. Any thoughts on working around this?

Secondly I'd like some input on whether suicide botting or botting for the long haul would be the best. I'm really worried about accounts with bonds invested in them getting banned and diminishing the profit, or even turning it into a loss, especially if my proxies aren't working properly. So my second question is, should I be using suicide botting instead with F2P accounts to try and make as much money as possible during weekends/nights and trading all the gold to a mule b4 Jagex hours, OR should I try to set up accounts which do not get banned for a long time?

Thridly, I was banned for botting about a week ago on my home IP and now I'm worried about where I should create my mule acount, I really don't want to risk it getting banned, any thoughts?

I know this is a long post, but I'm hoping someone with more experience could take some time to answer my questions, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

32 minutes ago, Trauken said:

Hey,

I've just discovered the world of gold farming, and I want to enter it.

I've been trying for the last couple of days to gather as much information and experience through testing things out, but I still feel uncertain about if my plan is going to work out or not.

Anyway, I purchased a VPS plan from some site that offered VPSs "especially suited for RS botting" and three "private proxies" with it. Here comes my first issue: Whenever I used maxathon to set up an account on one of my proxies, they get locked because Jagex "suspects it has been hijacked". At first I thought it might be because the proxy-function was not working on TriBot, or maybe that it was not working on the MX5 browser, but I just read somewhere that it might be because I have gotten a "bad proxy" that is already flagged by Jagex. Any thoughts on working around this?

Secondly I'd like some input on whether suicide botting or botting for the long haul would be the best. I'm really worried about accounts with bonds invested in them getting banned and diminishing the profit, or even turning it into a loss, especially if my proxies aren't working properly. So my second question is, should I be using suicide botting instead with F2P accounts to try and make as much money as possible during weekends/nights and trading all the gold to a mule b4 Jagex hours, OR should I try to set up accounts which do not get banned for a long time?

Thridly, I was banned for botting about a week ago on my home IP and now I'm worried about where I should create my mule acount, I really don't want to risk it getting banned, any thoughts?

I know this is a long post, but I'm hoping someone with more experience could take some time to answer my questions, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

The proxies that you bought are flagged. Almost never buy off websites that sell proxies in rs related forums, as they will 99% be flagged (means you will get locks even if you do tut by hand).

Other questions (regarding suicide etc.) is just trial and error. Nobody's gonna tell you what works best for them , because if they do, they create competition for themselves, which they don't want. 

1 ban isn't anything, your IP gets really bad when you get locks after tut island, other than that you're pretty much fine.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Butta said:

not true

Would you care to elaborate? I've been locked several times doing tut by hand on a proxie, so this sort of has to be true?

13 minutes ago, EasyAsPieee said:

The proxies that you bought are flagged. Almost never buy off websites that sell proxies in rs related forums, as they will 99% be flagged (means you will get locks even if you do tut by hand).

Other questions (regarding suicide etc.) is just trial and error. Nobody's gonna tell you what works best for them , because if they do, they create competition for themselves, which they don't want. 

1 ban isn't anything, your IP gets really bad when you get locks after tut island, other than that you're pretty much fine.

Thanks!

Do you know if there is any way someone would be willing to mentor me, maybe for discounted gold or something? Is this common in the goldfarm community, and is there even a community?

18 minutes ago, Butta said:

Pro tip: try to bot on your own pc first just with 1 account and test your methods before you buy vps and stuff

Yeah thanks, seems very obvious now, but at least I got a refund on my VPS lol. Why just one account at a time? Will using many accounts on the same IP get you banned?

7 minutes ago, Trauken said:

Would you care to elaborate? I've been locked several times doing tut by hand on a proxie, so this sort of has to be true?

because i have tried it and never got locked afterwards, maybe i should play lottery with the amount of luck i have

2 minutes ago, Trauken said:

Why just one account at a time? Will using many accounts on the same IP get you banned?

use your brain, dont get spoonfed otherwise you fail in the future once your method stops working

33 minutes ago, michaelpwn said:

If you want to suicide bot, I recommend using DAXHunter, buy a bond make about 5-10M profit per account. It will get banned for sure, but try to do that for a while. Start small and work your way up. Unless you are willing to risk a lot of $$$.

Thanks for the tip, but I feel like any method involving suicide botting would be too unsustainable for me. It would involve getting new proxies and creating new accounys too often for me. I think I'll probably look to find some script that can run like 6-8 hours a day without getting banned for at least 2 weeks. Do you guys think it's possible that any of the premium scripts on TriBot can do that or will I have to get a private script?

Just now, kaspar94 said:

I bot only off Jagex work hours. This way my accounts lasts 2 weeks+, works for me with premium scripts.

Have you tried botting on their hours? If so, did you get banned faster?

Just now, kaspar94 said:

Sometimes I have no time to turn my bots off before Jagex work hours and then ususally yes, my accounts will be banned much faster.

Ah, okay, thanks.

Anyone have advise or a link to a tutorial for mule safety? Seems like a major issue to me if a mule gets banned

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By CrudeCorrosionWatcher
      I'm having difficulties connecting my bots through my proxies.  I've confirmed that the proxies themselves are working by connecting directly through them in my LAN settings on windows, and then visiting WhatsMyIP.  Using the LAN settings method I'm also able to load TRiBot and load a client.  When I try loading Tribot normally without proxies, it loads,and launching clients without proxies works.  If I try launching tribot OR a client with the same proxies I had confirmed working, I get a timeout in the former case and a perpetual "Loading client params" in the latter.
      Has anybody else experienced anything similar and is there something obvious I'm overlooking? Thank you for your input
      tribot_error.txt
    • By Heroinkid
      Hi I got a proxy server from Virmach. I cannot seem to get Tribot to connect to it. I have gotten a 3rd party internet browser called Maxthus to get it to work so I don't think that its the server that's not working. Yes I have VIP-E as well. Please help thanks!

• By Wastedbro
      Wasted Chopper - AIO Woodcutter

Description:
      Wasted Chopper is a woodcutting script designed to be greater than any other woodcutter. Made with the best antiban yet seen, this script has been completely rewritten and runs flawlessly.
      With a Task System, Auto-Axe Upgrading, and ABCv3 Antiban, Elite Chopper Pro is the best Woodcutting Bot you can find!
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/
      Features:
      Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT via my Unofficial ABC Extension  Task System for completely automated 1-99 20+ locations (including Redwoods) (See second post for full list) Options to burn, fletch, and even plank the logs you chop! Customer location support! Infernal Axe Support Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban! Profile System Save and Load custom Profiles! Script Arguments To use, just type in the name of one of your saved profiles, and the script will load those settings and run them without displaying the GUI!  
      Upcoming Features:
      Built-in Muling capabilities New Paint! Preset profiles for you to kick-start your massive goldfarm!  
      Pricing:
      Standard Packages
      One Month (15 instances) - $3.99 Three Month (15 instances) - $7.99 Six Month (15 instances) - $14.99       <- Best deal! Goldfarming Packages
      One Month (100 instances) - $11.99 Casual Botting Packages
      Six Months (2 instances) - $8.99     <- Perfect for Mains Buy Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/

GUI:
      Proggies:

Vouches:

Supported Locations:
      Custom Scan for trees in a certain radius. Allows you to scan for any tree name, including Teaks, etc. Supports Banking using Dax Webwalker or Tribot Webwalker Lumbridge Normals Oaks Willows Yews Draynor Oaks Willows Port Sarim Willows Varrock East Normals Oaks Varrock West Normals Oaks Falador Normals Oaks Yews Edgeville (beta) Yews Grand Exchange Yews Seers Village Willows Maples Yews Magics Catherby Oaks Willows Yews Castle Wars Teaks  WC Guild Willows Maples Yews Magics Redwoods  
      Antiban Settings
      The Reaction Modifier represents how much of the reaction time you want the bot to wait. So the lower this slider, the shorter the reaction times.  
      Misc Info:
      The task system loops. So once the final task is finished, it will run the first one again. If the Stop Condition is already met, the task will not run. Please note that this script exclusively uses DaxWalker for walking, and is subject to its limitations.  
      Common Tribot Fixes:

• By reese33
      looking for site that sells unflagged / no prior use proxies 

preferably cheap

if someone has commented already a site, please comment the one you use/know of (if willing to share)!

thanks, 
      reese
    • By botterman123
      Hello, I'm looking to start a joint venture with someone (preferably experienced) to start botting OSRS on a large scale. I used to bot instagram with hundreds of accounts using CPA until they cracked down hard on bots in recent times. Ive botted OSRS in the past but I want to take it to the next level.
      We can pool our resources together and start making money together with your methods. Or you could teach me your methods and I will give you a percentage of the profits that I make while botting. I know the basics, I have plenty of free time to bot (all day and night) and I have plenty of cash to scale it up quickly. So if you are interested in working with me feel free to contact me on here or on discord via my username Maglincer#1280.
      Thanks for reading!
    • By nidus
      For example:  if I bought a single socks5 proxy from https://www.yourprivateproxy.com/, would it be able to proxy say 8 Tribot tabs if they all ran the same script?
    • By Proxy-Cheap
      Hello everyone,
      Proxy-cheap.com offers Residential proxies and Windows VPS
      Residential Proxies
      Residential proxies from 50+ countries and 300+ cities to choose from. With our Residential Proxy, you are assured to get the minimum amount of PVs and action blocks. $7 Entry
      10 IPs included
      $70/month Dedicated Unlimited bandwidth Username and Password Up to 1000 Mbit/s Buy Proxies $6 Advanced
      25 IPs included
      $150/month Dedicated Unlimited bandwidth Username and Password Up to 1000 Mbit/s Buy Proxies $5 Enterprise
      50 IPs included
      $250/month Dedicated Unlimited bandwidth Username and Password Up to 1000 Mbit/s Buy Proxies Virtual Private Server (VPS)
      VPS stands for Virtual Private Server, and it’s practically another computer running 24/7 to which you can connect and do things as you would do on your home computer. You can connect to it from anywhere in the world and it continues to run and do it’s job even when you are not connected that is why it is a great idea to have one to run your tools on. $8 Small
      price per month up to 5 accounts Windows Server 2012 R2 80GB SSD Storage 2GB RAM 1 Core vCPU Unmetered Data Transfer 1 Dedicated IP Up to 1000 Mbit/s Order Now $12 Business
      price per month up to 20 accounts Windows Server 2012 R2 160GB SSD Storage 4GB RAM 2 Core vCPU Unmetered Data Transfer 1 Dedicated IP Up to 1000 Mbit/s Order Now $24 Premium
      price per month up to 70 accounts Windows Server 2012 R2 320GB SSD Storage 8GB RAM 3 Core vCPU Unmetered Data Transfer 1 Dedicated IP Up to 1000 Mbit/s
    • By pudsta19
      What is the solution to changing a proxy of current client in tribot.
      I KNOW there is no OFFICIAL API for this. I KNOW there is no OFFICIAL API for this. 
      But there are definitely other ways to accomplish it, care to share? 
    • By Optimus
      Optimus AIO Tzhaar Fighter V2
      Tzhaars are a great method for training up your combat stats while making some good profit! All of the obsidian items are now worth a lot, and with the expansion of the Tzhaar caves they are now a very viable source of income! One of the best features of this script is that it can safe spot the Tzhaars using Ranged/Magic or Halberds so that you don't take damage, which means you don't need a high defence level or much food to kill them!
      Features:
      Kills all the Tzhaar monsters in all locations, including the new inferno area. Earns up to 1m/hour! Create your own fight area and select which monsters you want to target. Full safe spotting support, as well as face to face melee combat. Can fight with ranged / magic / melee ( Including halberds for safe spotting ). Advanced ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating. Custom looting & profit tracking Drinks all potions Can worldhop when certain conditions are met. Banks for more food / ammo / runes when required. Can navigate any player to the fight caves on foot, or via the minigames teleport if available.. And much more! Repository link:

• Our picks

• Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 69 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies