Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
porchm

broken script (no response from scripter)

purchased tri pest control pro and it continously stops or gives other problems. it has bot like movements even though in the thread it says ABCL10. few people already have made complaints on the thread but there's still no response from the scripter. I want a refund. script is near disfunctional.

There are two ways to go about getting a refund for a script, the first method is to politely plead your case to the scripter and ask for a refund. The second is to open a valid script dispute which may result in a refund.

If you chose to take method one, go ahead and send the scripter a PM and explain your problems, he might just refund you out of the goodness of his own heart. Sadly, bans are usually not a reason to refund someone (as botting is bannable, and by botting with any script, you have to accept that risk). However, if the script does not function properly you can always explain that to him and ask for a refund. If the script doesn't work and the scripter refuses to refund the next option is to open a script dispute.

A script dispute is essentially a claim against the script, where you are requesting a refund due to the script not functioning and the scripter not making enough movement to fix the bugs you've reported. It's worth noting for you and for anyone else who reads this that bans are not a reason to open a disputes, and script disputes are only considered valid if the script does not work as advertised.

If you do decide to go the script dispute route, please read this post by admin USA where he outlines the proper way to file a dispute, and the proper criteria for filing a dispute Script Dispute Information

After reading all of this, and you still have some questions, feel free to post them here! Posting questions on the forum is preferred as that way they can be a learning resource for others in the future! :)

Edit: Judging by your post on the thread, you posted your issue an hour ago. Please give the scripter more than an hour before attempting a dispute.

Edited by iFluffee

thanks for the informative post. just to clarify I didn't get banned. I'm just saying in his thread it says the script has ABCL anti ban but the movements are extremely bot like and it seems like there is no anti ban on the script at all. I'll try sending him a pm explaining that it doesn't work, excluding the anti ban issue. (continously stopping or glitching, etc.)

1 minute ago, Tri said:

First of all, relax. The script is running perfectly, and the error code you posted has since been fixed. It sounds like you may be setting the script up incorrectly, or you need to restart your tribot client. If you need help doing either of these feel free to add my skype: tri.tribot 

Thanks

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gwiggle said:

Script has been pretty good for me. What settings you been using?

attack portals. attack spinners. use special attack after 70 percent. thats it. just takes forever to open doors and takes forever to click attack on portals. sometimes tries going off map. the mouse spazzes sometimes in one area. ill probably be banned in 3 days using this script. 

Just now, porchm said:

attack portals. attack spinners. use special attack after 70 percent. thats it. just takes forever to open doors and takes forever to click attack on portals. sometimes tries going off map. the mouse spazzes sometimes in one area. ill probably be banned in 3 days using this script. 

Add me on skype I want to see this happen. Also your comment "I'll probably be banned iin 3 days using this script" is funny. 

2 minutes ago, porchm said:

ive been botting for over 7 years, i never had issues with scripts i paid for like this. bought sand crabs script from this site 3 weeks ago no problems. this is one of the few scripts im genuinely dissatisfied with. 

Well you're not going to be receiving a refund without showing me what's wrong. I believe what you are experiencing is a user or client error. 

16 hours ago, porchm said:

I had auto retaliate off and defend knight only. Less walking around. Hard to be bot like when all it does is single click shifters