Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
michaelpwn

Autoclickers

Dear Forum users,

Over the past couple days I've been thinking about botting magic. Specifically alching. Now I have been reading several posts on Tribot and OSBot and it seems that a lot of people are using simple auto-clickers instead of scripts.

Has anyone else here been using auto-clickers for Alching? It sounds very ridiculous to me.

Thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, michaelpwn said:

Dear Forum users,

Over the past couple days I've been thinking about botting magic. Specifically alching. Now I have been reading several posts on Tribot and OSBot and it seems that a lot of people are using simple auto-clickers instead of scripts.

Has anyone else here been using auto-clickers for Alching? It sounds very ridiculous to me.

Thanks in advance.

To be honest, i haven't used an auto clicker since 2009. Back then i'd alch in my house!

13 minutes ago, michaelpwn said:

Dear Forum users,

Thanks in advance.

For alking i would defo use autoclicker i have 2accounts 94 mage just from a simple autocliker. It also got the added benefit of you being on a legit client. Also i heard there are now autoclickers that can click at different intervals and other clever stuff. :)

59 minutes ago, michaelpwn said:

Dear Forum users,

Thanks in advance.

I'm alching to 94 mage rn (currently 91) via autoclicker on a legit client. I only alch in my house though! 

45 minutes ago, Luke Reading said:

For alking i would defo use autoclicker i have 2accounts 94 mage just from a simple autocliker. It also got the added benefit of you being on a legit client. Also i heard there are now autoclickers that can click at different intervals and other clever stuff. :)

Could you tell me your alching patterns? Like how many hours/day? I'm so close 94 mage and want to be efficient as possible.

1 minute ago, Cosimo said:

I'm alching to 94 mage rn (currently 91) via autoclicker on a legit client. I only alch in my house though! 

Could you tell me your alching patterns? Like how many hours/day? I'm so close 94 mage and want to be efficient as possible.

i autoclicked with a standard autocliccker downloaded 6hours when i went to school and 6 hours at night lol

I've personally autoclicked 94-99 magic on my pure a few weeks ago, it's pretty safe i'd say. Just make sure you stand in a populated area like world 302 G.E or pest control w344 and you should be fine. 

40 minutes ago, slimbrady said:

What do you guys alch to be most efficient when it comes to cost?

Use this site for best alch items: http://alchmate.com/ 

I used Air battlestaves

3 minutes ago, Boonayy said:

I had about 5 of my mates use garyhoods autoclicker to 94+ mage, they had about 15 garyhoods open and set every single one to different intervals, you cant ban that IMO, i.e

Seconds: 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,1,3,5,7,9

Actually, that is still very bannable. It will generate a certain pattern between all clicks over time.

Better delay would be one based on a user's own delay between clicks. I have an autoclicker I wrote that you click for a set period of time. It takes the delays from that to get the median click delay. Then it uses that as the center of gravity instead of having a near even amount of clicks at every ms possible of the delay.

1 minute ago, cue said:

Actually, that is still very bannable. It will generate a certain pattern between all clicks over time.

Better delay would be one based on a user's own delay between clicks. I have an autoclicker I wrote that you click for a set period of time. It takes the delays from that to get the median click delay. Then it uses that as the center of gravity instead of having a near even amount of clicks at every ms possible of the delay.

Okay well they alched over 100k longbows using that each regardless of your centre of fucking gravity

Just now, Boonayy said:

Okay well they alched over 100k longbows using that each regardless of your centre of fucking gravity

Of course their way still works. If you want to get triggered because I told you how to get a better delay between clicks, then get triggered.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By J J
      Hey,

JJ's Fighter Lite is the lite version of JJ's Fighter Pro. It comes with all features except that it stops after 30 minutes. However, you can restart the script as many times as you like.
      Premium version thread: here
      Lite version on the repository: here

Features
      Melee, range, mage support Eating Looting Banking Bones to peaches XP checking Fast monster switching Dynamic mainloop  
      Screenshots

By Guest
      Hey there,

I'm currently trying to set up my script so it can select a spell to autocast, such as wind strike. So far i've been able to get it to equip the staff, select the choose spell button, and am now stuck at the interface where you pick which spell you want to autocast. I've tried using the Magic class but it selects spells from the Magic tab instead. 

Thanks in advance,
      Max.
    • By Integer
      IntFightCaveCurser

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the concept, this script will cast the curse spells (Curse, Weaken, Confuse) on Tz-Kek (Level 45) in the fight caves, needing no random solving for hours, a safe and cheap way to train your magic.

How it works

The script will enter the fight caves, auto retaliate until it gets to Wave 3, when the Tz-Kek appears, the script will lure it behind a rock and keep that safespot for hours.

How to use

- Prepare your account with all the runes necessary and magic reducing armour.

- Add the script in the repository

- Start the script either inside or outside the fight caves minigame.

• Our picks

• Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 69 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies