Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jayjay770

Next Pre Workout

If you want something that is really good I would recommend either C4 or Shatter. If I had to choose between the two I would take C4 over Shatter, I've had a few bottles of C4 and I go back every time. It gives you a really good pump and is actually very affordable. My recommendation is take a half scoop or so 30 minutes before you workout to see how you react before you go to the full scoop or 2 scoops if you want to get crazy. Make sure about an hour before you have a small snack or meal and then 30 minutes before take the pre workout, this gives you a great lift

EDIT: Also, don't make your own. These pre workouts have been tested so the ingredients within each pre workout don't react with each other. Once you start mixing pre workouts, etc. you can start having those ingredients react with each other which can actually be harmful

Edited by Kumbier18

1 hour ago, Kumbier18 said:

If you want something that is really good I would recommend either C4 or Shatter. If I had to choose between the two I would take C4 over Shatter, I've had a few bottles of C4 and I go back every time. It gives you a really good pump and is actually very affordable. My recommendation is take a half scoop or so 30 minutes before you workout to see how you react before you go to the full scoop or 2 scoops if you want to get crazy. Make sure about an hour before you have a small snack or meal and then 30 minutes before take the pre workout, this gives you a great lift

EDIT: Also, don't make your own. These pre workouts have been tested so the ingredients within each pre workout don't react with each other. Once you start mixing pre workouts, etc. you can start having those ingredients react with each other which can actually be harmful

Lol, I researched every ingredient I put into my pre-workout. It also ends up being about $30 a month. A lot of the pre-workouts have blends and fillers that you put into your body, which you basically don't need. 

Also, c4 is a terrible pre-workout, and I work at GNC. It's what we recommend to high schoolers to start with, because it's just that.... a starter preworkout.

2 hours ago, Yeti said:

Lol, I researched every ingredient I put into my pre-workout. It also ends up being about $30 a month. A lot of the pre-workouts have blends and fillers that you put into your body, which you basically don't need. 

Also, c4 is a terrible pre-workout, and I work at GNC. It's what we recommend to high schoolers to start with, because it's just that.... a starter preworkout.

Yes, but most of the time people don't go and research every single ingredient in each pre-workout to see if they can be mixed together. That being said, there are plenty of good pre-workouts out there that are very good just by themselves without having the need to make your own "mix". And there are really no "good for you" pre-workouts. In general, they are not very good for you health wise as they are only meant to give you a boost while you lift and a lot of the times that involves caffeine which is not good for your body anyways (yes, I know there is caffeine in C4). Just giving my two cents and researching the product C4 has worked the best for me and also has many people that back their products and their are plenty of reviews for it as well. But in the end, no matter what Yeti or I say it all depends how your body reacts to certain pre-workouts. Do your research, read reviews, and try some different things until you find one that gives you the extra pump that you desire.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Kumbier18 said:

Hm, never heard of Outlift but Nitraflex sounds familiar. I might have to do some research into them. You ever try N.O.-xplode?

Yeh like two years ago, it's a step above C4 IMHO.

Outlift has clinical dosing of citrulline and 350mg caffeine, IMO great choice

Nitraflex is more stim heavy, but it has a proprietary blend

1 minute ago, Fearless said:

Yeh like two years ago, it's a step above C4 IMHO.

Outlift has clinical dosing of citrulline and 350mg caffeine, IMO great choice

Nitraflex is more stim heavy, but it has a proprietary blend

Oh nice. I'm on C4 but thinking about getting off of it. I'm looking in trying some new pre-workouts for my next cycle just haven't had the time to do a lot of research. Was thinking about getting some more Shatter or something not too caffeine heavy as I don't really like having a ton of caffeine.

I switch monthly between two pre workouts. Super Pump Max by Gaspari Nutrition and High Volume by PEScience. Super pump has caffeine so you get all juiced, but if you're looking for a non-caffeine pre-workout High Volume seems to work pretty well. It doesn't make you jittery but you can keep pumping mid workout.