Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Assume

[Hunter][Black Chinchompa Support][190hr+]wHunter AIO[$10/5m][250K/HR+][ABCL 10]

4,289 posts in this topic

Theres no way people are getting banned as fast as they are saying, you must be using different scripts aswell?

Ive botted 2 accounts to front page highscores (one was permed at 23m xp) and the other is still going. They were both suicided botted getting 50+ hour proggies sooo no idea what u ppl are doing wrong.

Also if u are going to bot dont make a new account it increases the chance of ban insanely, find and old account of urs and use that.

Also people whoa re getting 21 day bans check again, mine was 21 days then the next day changed to perm.

Oh and how do you even die? get a ring of life and put all lamps on hitpoints, youll be 30 hp in no time and will never be killed by any random.

Got banned in about 2 hours of hunting, just be careful.

Which script were you using?

It does not matter which script you use , if you are BOTTING hunter (Incredibly high ban rate atm) you will get banned if you are spotted , does not matter on the script. Lul

Got banned in about 2 hours of hunting, just be careful.

Which script were you using?

It does not matter which script you use , if you are BOTTING hunter (Incredibly high ban rate atm) you will get banned if you are spotted , does not matter on the script. Lul

Well considering some of us have botted well over 99 hunter and no ban (yet) and some people are getting banned after using thii script to get to 70-80.....

Why the hell are people even bitching? you can BOT a NEW account in like 1-2 days? Seriously.. takes like 10k to start, ROFL. People need to get over themselves. I transfer all my materials DAILY so I lose.. like 500K tops, rofl.

On the beta version of v2.0.2 it is much more human like. I currently have botted a account 1-94 24/7 no ban

Update it please! ;)

i cannot get the script to start? never had this problem before

Keep restarting, i had the same issue last night. worked after 10 mins.

This is a short proggy of me running 3 of them. One of the only scripts that can run for more then 12 hours atm. The only time you need to restart it is when you reach lvl 20 40 60 for extra traps :P

Posted Image

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead