Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Assume

[Hunter][Black Chinchompa Support][190hr+]wHunter AIO[$10/5m][250K/HR+][ABCL 10]

4,289 posts in this topic

xmKALjJ.jpg

ouXUsMP.jpg5taULvI.jpg5AX1Lzk.jpgWcOscJE.pngXXobNgm.jpg

username.png

Change Log:
1.0 - Initial release
1.0.1 - Increase speeds
1.0.2 - Bug Fix/Increased grief detection
1.0.3 - Fixed Penis debug issue
2.0.0 - Bird/Falcon/Grey Chinchompa scripts added AIO avalible
2.0.1 - Bug fixes, should have fixed mac error and cpu error fix. Some general trap detection fixes. Some users may get more catches/hr.
2.1.0 - Dynamic trap placement added, increased antiban (much more human-like), general speed increases.
2.2.0 - Red Salamander support added, variable mouse speed added, slow computer support added, falcons mini fix added.
2.2.1 - Red sally fix. new method of clicking on chin boxes for increased speed and accuracy and randomness
2.3.0 - Added crash protection (dynamic trap movement), added option to operate hunter capes
2.3.1 - Anti-crash improvement, Anti-crash doesn't place traps off the map, Speed increase, Right-click lay trap added, Less likely to misplace traps
2.3.2 - Sexy paint added, vastly decreased the chance to click on chinchompas and butterflies, removed lay traps*, "never misplace traps" should actually never misplace now
2.3.3 - Less cpu usage, decreased change to misplace traps and attempts to pickup misplaced traps, Improved anti-crash, Speed improvement (420+ chins/hr max alone), Doesn't pick up random items anymore, Will run with a full inventory now (not reccomended), Logs out when a visible JMOD is onscreen, New drop method (super fast), New mouse cursor, Slight falconry rework
*Falcon script has bugs, future release will contain a falcon rework vastly increasing xp/hr
*Lay traps will be added again in the future, the feature caused bugs with some users.

Edited by wussupwussup
2 people like this

I'm interested if the chins aren't stupid crowded.

What are they honestly like?

e/added on skype, hope you're the one with the anime girl thing in your avatar?

Yeap, good questions, are the chins crowded??

Got banned in about 2 hours of hunting, just be careful.

With this script? What you were botting? And what happened?

Yes with this script. Red chins. I sat there watching a movie and watching my bot i look at my screen see i dc so i log back in, and i'm banned.

All I want to do is bot my hunter up to 70, however jagex is apparently hitting hunter hard right now so it's probably best to avoid if you care about your account.

Yes with this script. Red chins. I sat there watching a movie and watching my bot i look at my screen see i dc so i log back in, and i'm banned.

what other bots did you use?

I'm sorry for bad news man.. How long banned?

I don't get how people are getting banned so quick but then again I babysit my bot every minute it's on because I'm either working (comp based) or watching a movie/TV series and that's over 12+ hours a day

1 person likes this

as soon as yohojo contacts me, ill be purchasing this script. Although, i'm not sure if i would like to use this bot (pay $5), if people are getting banned.

Can u tell me how long ppl get banned for botting 1st offence? Isn't it like 3 weeks or perm?

Trying to get the auth system back up so I'm currently unable to sell but I will accept contact request once the system is back up

1 person likes this

Please be aware that the script isnt perfect even if he says the bird catching is flawless because it isnt... I was sitting watching as it would turn the camera to be able to click the bird trap. For the falconry it loses the bird and the bot continues to try and catch a kiblet even thou it doesn't have a bird to catch it with.. so u can easily get banned. So it has no anti ban safety. as for other things like red chins or grey i have not tried my self but please try and baby sit ur bot while using it.

Please be aware that the script isnt perfect even if he says the bird catching is flawless because it isnt... I was sitting watching as it would turn the camera to be able to click the bird trap. For the falconry it loses the bird and the bot continues to try and catch a kiblet even thou it doesn't have a bird to catch it with.. so u can easily get banned. So it has no anti ban safety. as for other things like red chins or grey i have not tried my self but please try and baby sit ur bot while using it.

Falconry is known to be buggy I've stated this hundreds of times and I'm working on a rewrite for it.

Birds are fine once the camera is set-up properly for your location. (this will be fixed with model clicking)

Chins are nearly flawless and that is where 99% of your leveling / money will be gained

Can we deal out something?

I'd like to be able to run 10-20+ instances of this at a time.

This being for my personal use and for the service I am running.

Can we deal out something?

I'd like to be able to run 10-20+ instances of this at a time.

This being for my personal use and for the service I am running.

I offer discounts for multiple auths please contact me on skype

ask for a pm to verify

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead