Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
RkERyt6C

Road To Botted Pure Granite Maul Rusher (Ancients Blitz)

(What Is A Granite Maul Pure)
A Granite Maul Pure is an account that has 1 defence, 50 Attack and Strength (+) to wield the granite maul, and high Range/Magic/Hp. Maulers base their entire account the weapon, you guessed it, the Granite Maul. The reasoning for this is its special attack, instant smash, kills very effectively. Basically a Mauler is the exact same thing as the standard 60 Attack pure, but with 10 less Attack levels. This will make your account more unique, and also a lower Combat.

(Quest/s Requirements)

Waterfall Quest
*Desert Treasure; very good starting exp.
Gertrude's Cat
*Shadow of the Storm; Once the kitten is a cat, bank it and do not use.
Cook's Assistant
*Starting RFD
Druidic Ritual
*Herblore requirement
Goblin Diplomacy
*RFD: Freeing the Goblin generals
Demon Slayer
*Shadow of the Storm
Death Plateau
*Troll Stronghold; Climbing Boots
Fishing Contest
*RFD: Freeing the Mountain dwarf
Priest in Peril
*Desert Treasure; Access to Morytania
The Digsite
*Desert Treasure2
Big Chompy Bird Hunting
*RFD: Freeing Skrach Uglogwee
The Golem
*Shadow of the Storm
The Tourist Trap
*Desert Treasure
Temple of Ikov
*Desert Treasure
Troll Stronghold
*Desert Treasure
Shadow of the Storm
*RFD: Freeing Evil Dave
Desert Treasure
*Ancient Magicks
Mith Gloves You'll need to complete the following parts of RFD:
*Dwarf
*Goblin Generals
*Evil Dave
*Pirate Pete [no requirements]
*Freeing Skrach Uglogwee
Optional Quests
*Horror from the Deep; God Book
*The Restless Ghost; Animal Magnetism
*Ernest the Chicken; Animal Magnetism
*Animal Magnetism; Ava's Accumulator
*[Don't need to complete] Creature of Fenkenstrain; Experiments
*[Don't need to complete] Mountain Daughter; Bear Head
*Roving Elves; Crystal bow
*Tree Gnome Village; Attack exp and Spirit Trees
*Witch's House; HP exp
*Vampire Slayer; Attack exp
*Fight Arena; Attack exp
*The Feud; Thieving exp

(Last Update/s)

03/01/2017 17:26

(Progress)

Day 1

f9ad9e84a1e251aa2d73481cee16fc7b.png 

3e5abe704353bedb3b8d9b5d1bcda3e9.png

Day 2

0c403c52aab78ec7c2490e0aad939226.png

Edited by RkERyt6C
  • Like 1

Array
3 minutes ago, RkERyt6C said:

(What Is A Granite Maul Pure)
A Granite Maul Pure is an account that has 1 defence, 50 Attack and Strength (+) to wield the granite maul, and high Range/Magic/Hp. Maulers base their entire account the weapon, you guessed it, the Granite Maul. The reasoning for this is its special attack, instant smash, kills very effectively. Basically a Mauler is the exact same thing as the standard 60 Attack pure, but with 10 less Attack levels. This will make your account more unique, and also a lower Combat.

(Quest/s Requirements)

Hide contents

(Last Update/s)

Hide contents

02/01/2017 20:52

(Progress)

Hide contents

Should only take 2-3 days.

50/50/1 would take less then 6 hours if you quest.

Do dwarf cannon  and get help from a main and you can do DT with 1 def and no prayer

I have made 50+ pures pm if you need advice.

Updates:

1. Thread Images Fixed For Day 1
  2. All Content Updated

Should only take 2-3 days.

50/50/1 would take less then 6 hours if you quest.

Do dwarf cannon  and get help from a main and you can do DT with 1 def and no prayer

I have made 50+ pures pm if you need advice.

Thanks, account statistics when complete will be around 50 (Attack) 81 (Strength) 1 (Defence) 70-80 (Range) 13 (Prayer) 82 (Magic) so a lot more time will be put into this account than expected.

Gl, should be an easy account to make, you can quest to 40-30 att/str and train easily. I used to make these accounts and sell them. I botted mine, you didn't specify if you were botting or not, but the only hard thing I found was the thieving. The only premium thiever at the time was Druids and its pretty much a instaban, but there is another now I haven't tried it, also firemaking is a very easy skill but Tri's firemaker i'm pretty sure is flagged. I used to use it when I ran Wintertodt bots on release, and most accounts that I used Tri's on got banned the same day.

4 hours ago, godspower33 said:

Gl, should be an easy account to make, you can quest to 40-30 att/str and train easily. I used to make these accounts and sell them. I botted mine, you didn't specify if you were botting or not, but the only hard thing I found was the thieving. The only premium thiever at the time was Druids and its pretty much a instaban, but there is another now I haven't tried it, also firemaking is a very easy skill but Tri's firemaker i'm pretty sure is flagged. I used to use it when I ran Wintertodt bots on release, and most accounts that I used Tri's on got banned the same day.

it says in the title

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Training Pures & Mains
      Description:
      Tri Experiment Fighter is a flawless script designed to kill Experiments in the Canafis Dungeon.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. With many many people often using the script for days at a time without stopping it. Tri Experiment Fighter is one of the fastest & safest script available to train any type of account with.

Experiments are one of the best monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      They have 100 hitpoints - Which means you don't have to attack another one often.
      They have a max hit of 2 - Which means they are ideal to train on for pures.
      There are ALOT of them to train on, and the script is capable of fighting in all areas of the dungeon
      They are close to a bank - They are about a 30 second walk away from the Canafis Bank.
      Features:
      Pictures:
      Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository

Thanks for reading
    • By adog
      https://gyazo.com/9be14e80dc449e8910f7f86987d766a4
                               Stats and question is there better xp than flesh crawlers with 1 defence? 
      these are 25k/hour xp with potions on all time.
      and i'm going take 13 prayer to this pure, so it helps any new spots? Xp/hours wanting know and what you would do with this pure it should be now fully quested expect the diaryes etc, tell me do i need them to gain something cosmetic or armor what helps pure in PK.
      and last thing, can you people tell me all ITEMS in bh / pk with this account like how the bank should look like?
      Pics and storyes would be great.

• By Killzone9298
      Desert treasure only for accounts with No Overheads & 1 Defence with atleast 25 Hitpoints Minimum. 
      1Prayer-1Defence-25HP = 15M OSRS
      1Prayer-1Defence-50HP+=7.5m OSRS
      I do not contact through skype. Please PM on here we can go over terms over there.

• By Andrew Cohen
      I have been able to get 99 magic and 80 strength no problem before this, running 2-3 accounts on the same ip. Feb 13 i set up 3 auto fighter usa scripts and a woodcutting one, all on the same ip(maybe my mistake) two laters later , even giving the accounts breaks, i log in to find many of my accounts banned, i try botting woodcutting on another and it was instantly banned. what could jagex be watching? is my ip no longer good or do u guys think any account ever used through my ip is flagged for macro? Also if someone could explain how to change ip's with tribot that would be awsome. obviously the best option would be to stop botting and im never botting on my 2 surviving accounts again but id like to bot some new accounts.
    • By Wowzoor
      Title pretty much says it all. Looking for someone to do fight caves on my pure.
      Stats:
      72 range (probably 73 by the time you do it) 43 prayer 25 def Gear:
      arma mitre arma robe top arma cloak black d'hide chaps/vambs holy sandals can do w.e ammy/ring Post your skypes below, really only want someone really trusted. 

Thanks!
    • By CJ1681
      CJ's Fire Cape Service  SATISFACTION GUARANTEED   Hey guys, welcome to my fire cape service. I am newer to TriBot and am offering my services to those who need an experienced caper. If you have any questions, I am prompt to answer on Skype, PMs or on the thread. My prices are fair and my service is promised to be outstanding.   ORDER FORM: Range/Def/Hp/Pray Levels: Did you add my Skype?: Payment Method(RS3/OSRS GP):   *Please note that my only payment methods are Oldschool or RS3 gold.*   PROOF:   BIGGEST TRUST:   CONTACT: Skype - Live:CJ.1681       Thank you for your business.
    • By Acuity
      ACUITY'S
      FREE TO PLAY PURE ATTEMPT
      Day 3/30
      Main Goals
      - Achieve Desired Combat Statistics [40/60/1/55/16/1]
      - Horde A Loot Tab Worth 2.75m (Bond)
      - Successfully Slay 10/10 Players Without Death
      Statistics
      Hitpoints [45/40]
      Attack [40/30]
      Strength [45/40]
      Defence [1/1]
      Range [55/45]
      Prayer [16/16]
      Magic [1/1]
      Progress
    • By beastmodeon12345
      I want to do NMZ on my 1 def  pure. However, I don't want to spend all my money on prayer pots. I've already attempted just going into a normal mtd game and using absorptions up till 1000 or w/e.. only lasted 15 minutes. Is it not possible for pures or am I doing something wrong?
    • By xCode
      XPeriments
      by xCode

I needed to train some combat levels for one of my accounts, so I decided to make this and share it with you guys

Features
      Kills experiments ABCL10 All food supported Walks to the experiments (no ectofuntus tele supported) Uses Varrock teletabs to tele to bank when out of food. Supports 2 different areas. Will move to the other area if one is too crowded. Uses special attacks (when possible) Requirements

Uses Varrock teletabs You need to have acces to the experiments  

Screenshots & Proggies

Download

Changelog

If there's anything that needs to be fixed, please let me know. I'll try to fix it asap
    • By xCode
      xCode's Chicken Killer

How to start
      Start the script near or at the chickens (preferably) Say Yes/No to the bones and feather pop up boxes. Start your own KFC! Features
      Very nice for starting F2P accounts Kills chickens at south of Falador Picks up feathers Picks up and burries bones Runs back if it gets lost or stuck Sexy paint Download
      Source Download: https://bitbucket.org/xcodetribot/xcodechickens
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/index.php/script/id/731

~~ Feedback ~~
      Please guys!
      This is my first TRiBot script and I really like to do a lot more.
      But for that I need your help!
      Please give me any kind of feedback: positive, negative doesn't matter.
      As long as you say why and how I can improve (if possible).
      Thanks & Enjoy!
  • Our picks

• [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

we’re doing a giveaway! 

The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

How to enter:

Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

Your favorite script

Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

Who can enter?

Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

-- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

Bonus points

Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

*no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

-- Vote Below -- 
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.

These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

What information would you like to see in the blogs?

👇 [TEASER] 👇

We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

Stay tuned.

- RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
        • Thanks
      • 32 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
        • Thanks
      • 39 replies