daxmagex

Universal Web Walker [Open Source]

8 hours ago, montime said:

Can you provide smaller private key subscription for scripter who only write script for himself?

e.g. 1 call per second

I don't have an automatic payment system for the distribution keys so it's currently pseudo automatic. I don't want to spend all my time managing a lot of keys with different limits.

Does this currently work? A few of the scripts I typically use (CombatAIO, Elite Woodcutter, even your DaxCombat) appear to use this web walker for banking, etc. Example error below:

https://gyazo.com/234b95b00ee57e36f193ba0cb079f567

When it 'sometimes' works - it takes extremely odd routes for banking. Example: it ran from edgeville chaos druids -> grand exchange -> spirit tree to tree gnome stronghold -> ran up grand tree -> flew glider to alkharid -> ran to lumby castle -> banked in basement. ???

Am I doing something wrong because it just doesn't look like its working for any scripts. 

1 hour ago, blessthefall said:

Does this currently work? A few of the scripts I typically use (CombatAIO, Elite Woodcutter, even your DaxCombat) appear to use this web walker for banking, etc. Example error below:

https://gyazo.com/234b95b00ee57e36f193ba0cb079f567

When it 'sometimes' works - it takes extremely odd routes for banking. Example: it ran from edgeville chaos druids -> grand exchange -> spirit tree to tree gnome stronghold -> ran up grand tree -> flew glider to alkharid -> ran to lumby castle -> banked in basement. ???

Am I doing something wrong because it just doesn't look like its working for any scripts. 

The scripts you are using need to get their own webwalker key if the scripts are going to continue working, as they are using the public key which has a shared, limited number of calls per minute. 
I can't tell you why it took that path to the bank, depends on what info was in the request.

Someone in discord said if I use

WebWalker.walkTo(new RSTile(x, y, z));

The script will spam request your api. Is it true?

I read two source code from other scripters,

they use WebWalker.walkTo(new RSTile(x, y, z));

but not WebWalker.walkTo(new RSTile(x, y, z), walkingCondition);

How do I add walkingCondition?

6 hours ago, montime said:

Someone in discord said if I use

WebWalker.walkTo(new RSTile(x, y, z));

The script will spam request your api. Is it true?

I read two source code from other scripters,

they use WebWalker.walkTo(new RSTile(x, y, z));

but not WebWalker.walkTo(new RSTile(x, y, z), walkingCondition);

How do I add walkingCondition?

It's just an argument, you initialize a new object of it as the second argument.

You will only spam api if you don't do a wait condition or other method before you reach the target location, because the walkTo method returns true as soon as it clicks the final tile in the path. A walking condition just allows you to exit the walker early or do predefined actions during the walking method.

6 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

It's just an argument, you initialize a new object of it as the second argument.

You will only spam api if you don't do a wait condition or other method before you reach the target location, because the walkTo method returns true as soon as it clicks the final tile in the path. A walking condition just allows you to exit the walker early or do predefined actions during the walking method.

Thanks,

Is WebWalker.walkTo(tile); block the program flow?

So it won't spam api?

Why there are more than 10 GET requests and Response in the Bot Debug when I just called once?

Edited by montime

2 hours ago, montime said:

Thanks,

Is WebWalker.walkTo(tile); block the program flow?

So it won't spam api?

Why there are more than 10 GET requests and Response in the Bot Debug when I just called once?

It does spam, when you have teleport tab, equip, items, in your inventory or equiped.

That's why we need at least 6.6 calls per second:idea:

Edited by montime

Seems like public key has been hit with a lot of calls lately. 

I've just reached 10 subscribers for API keys and server costs are covered 2x so I've upped to public api key limit to 600.

Should be a lot better now for public key users. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, daxmagex said:

Seems like public key has been hit with a lot of calls lately. 

I've just reached 10 subscribers for API keys and server costs are covered 2x so I've upped to public api key limit to 600.

Should be a lot better now for public key users. :)

Let me know how i can help you out. Glad to see you are more active now homie.

@daxmagex

Are there any plans to expend the web-walker/add places that aren't currently supported? It would be fantastic to have a walker that is truly all purpose. Perhaps people could gather data for you to add nodes/obstacles/areas/etc that aren't yet added.

Also, when interacting with the pillar at great Kourend, the walker will rarely left click/search the pillar, which brings up an interface with some text. The walker will keep trying to click the pillar while this interface is up, and it gets stuck because the interface covers the screen.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Adventure_Time said:

@daxmagex

Are there any plans to expend the web-walker/add places that aren't currently supported? It would be fantastic to have a walker that is truly all purpose. Perhaps people could gather data for you to add nodes/obstacles/areas/etc that aren't yet added.

Also, when interacting with the pillar at great Kourend, the walker will rarely left click/search the pillar, which brings up an interface with some text. The walker will keep trying to click the pillar while this interface is up, and it gets stuck because the interface covers the screen.

I believe he does this in the background. He was offering to get any help possible. I personally messaged him to see if i can do anything to help him in anyway. I think being a patreon helps him focus more on it as he wouldn't need to worry about paying for the support of this walker. Also, i think the walker has a bit of hiccups, sometimes it clicks to climb over the fence at the cow pen south of fally and clicks on it multiple times so it hops back and forth a couple times before continuing to the destination. I would be interested in helping him with mapping the rest of the game. I actually have a github map that could be used for coords. It is very detailed and done very well. I am not familiar with the process of actually helping but if it is explained, most likely i would understand to help :)

• Like 1

Thanks for offering help on the webwalker. I can usually add more locations as long as someone lend me the accounts with the reqs. I'm usualy available to do that on the weekends. I stack up all the updates before pushing to server otherwise it would result in frequent downtimes.

The engine is available for anyone to pull request into it for updates.

I'm usually pushing updates to the develop branch, and haven't merged with master yet. I'll need more feedback on the develop branch before doing so.

Edited by daxmagex

On 28/03/2018 at 7:44 PM, contemporary said:

Can't enter Brimhaven dungeon, it gets stuck in a loop trying to repeatedly pay Saniboch.

Do you know how to check Game settings? Check the setting when entering as code wise it looks fine.

case BRIMHAVEN_DUNGEON:
                if (Game.getSetting(393) != 1) {
                    if (!InteractionHelper.click(InteractionHelper.getRSNPC(Filters.NPCs.nameEquals("Saniboch")), "Pay")) {
                        getInstance().log("Could not pay saniboch");
                        break;
                    }
                    NPCInteraction.handleConversation();
                    return true;
                } else {
                    if (clickObject(Filters.Objects.nameEquals("Dungeon entrance"), "Enter", () -> Player.getPosition().getY() > 4000 ?
                            WaitFor.Return.SUCCESS : WaitFor.Return.IGNORE)) {
                        return true;
                    } else {
                        getInstance().log("Could not enter dungeon");
                    }
                }
                break;