daxmagex

Universal Web Walker [Open Source]

Hey Dax, there's something I don't understand.

I implemented this into my scripts, but It wasn't working. It was returning UNKNOWN. I noticed that this was happening because the requests were being made to localhost and not your server. In WebPathCore.java, I changed TEST = localhost to the servers IP (private static final String HOST = "173.208.130.82", TEST = /*"localhost"*/ "173.208.130.82", PORT = "8080", DIRECTORY = "/web?";) and now it works.

Why was it set to localhost in the first place?

Nonetheless, gratz on the release, this is awesome.

What im doing wrong?

WebWalker.walkTo(VARSCOMBAT.seagul0102.getRandomTile());

at VARSCOMBAT.java
public static final RSTile seagull01 = new RSTile(3023,3202,0);
public static final RSTile seagull02 = new RSTile(3033,3206,0);
public static final RSArea seagul0102 = new RSArea(seagull01,seagull02);

I get this error
error.pngphoto storage

3 hours ago, chakal said:

What im doing wrong?

WebWalker.walkTo(VARSCOMBAT.seagul0102.getRandomTile());

at VARSCOMBAT.java
public static final RSTile seagull01 = new RSTile(3023,3202,0);
public static final RSTile seagull02 = new RSTile(3033,3206,0);
public static final RSArea seagul0102 = new RSArea(seagull01,seagull02);

I get this error
error.pngphoto storage

Looks like you have to update to latest verison (if he uploaded a fixed verison) or manually change the ip from localhost to his server

Decided to give your walker another go since I last tried it and it was a bit buggy, and I see lots of improvements. Seems to work very good at the moment, keep up the good work :D

As for constructive feedback, I'd love to see multiple plane support in the future as it currently doesn't seem to work, at least not in the second level of Juliet's house in Varrock when I tried, was returned with (Response: UNWALKABLE [Position[3153, 3434, 1] is an unwalkable tile.], which is incorrect as the tile is walkable. It'd also be nice if you change the WebPathCore#getResponse URL variable to correctly use the HOST variable rather than the localhost TEST one before pushing an update :P

That being said, your method seems to be working very nicely in the current stage, I'm very happy to see that there are people willing to help with what tribot is lacking with, really, thanks a lot man :) 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, swagg said:

Decided to give your walker another go since I last tried it and it was a bit buggy, and I see lots of improvements. Seems to work very good at the moment, keep up the good work :D

As for constructive feedback, I'd love to see multiple plane support in the future as it currently doesn't seem to work, at least not in the second level of Juliet's house in Varrock when I tried, was returned with (Response: UNWALKABLE [Position[3153, 3434, 1] is an unwalkable tile.], which is incorrect as the tile is walkable. It'd also be nice if you change the WebPathCore#getResponse URL variable to correctly use the HOST variable rather than the localhost TEST one before pushing an update :P

That being said, your method seems to be working very nicely in the current stage, I'm very happy to see that there are people willing to help with what tribot is lacking with, really, thanks a lot man :) 

Thanks, project have been uploaded to github for easier deployment. I haven't gotten to mapping many higher level plane areas but I've gone through the main ones like varrock castle or falador castle.

• Like 1

Edit: Actually looking at the debug and the coordinations I understand that I encountered a mapping issue like my debug described, not at the final destination area though, but for the starting area. I was located in the fish store at Port Karamja, I guess that part simply isn't mapped yet so thought to let you know, would be nice to see all F2P areas supported within the default plane :) 

Edited by swagg

6 hours ago, swagg said:

Edit: Actually looking at the debug and the coordinations I understand that I encountered a mapping issue like my debug described, not at the final destination area though, but for the starting area. I was located in the fish store at Port Karamja, I guess that part simply isn't mapped yet so thought to let you know, would be nice to see all F2P areas supported within the default plane :) 

That's mapped now.

9 minutes ago, A bear Man said:

What is the ETA on common dungeons/slayer areas?

Which ones?

• Like 1