daxmagex

Universal Web Walker [Open Source]

4 hours ago, daxmagex said:

I'm not sure what you mean.

it only brings a few pieces of food, runs out of food halfway and leaves to rebank before the game finishes, is there a way to make it take more food

if you can make the amount of food it takes from the bank adjustable in the gui that fixes the problem this script has with high hp accounts

Edited by methler

1 hour ago, methler said:

it only brings a few pieces of food, runs out of food halfway and leaves to rebank before the game finishes, is there a way to make it take more food

if you can make the amount of food it takes from the bank adjustable in the gui that fixes the problem this script has with high hp accounts

I don't think you are posting in the right thread lol

On Friday, January 06, 2017 at 11:48 PM, daxmagex said:

Server restart

Hello, Dax!

Congrations on release, I've implementer you webwalker in one of my scripts and I must say that it's much better that tribots webwalker. 

I just had one question. If your server is offline/restarted, what message is thrown in the bot debug? Just so I could add a failsafe if your webwalker is down.

Thank you,

Xpointerset.

4 hours ago, Xpointerset said:

Hello, Dax!

Congrations on release, I've implementer you webwalker in one of my scripts and I must say that it's much better that tribots webwalker. 

I just had one question. If your server is offline/restarted, what message is thrown in the bot debug? Just so I could add a failsafe if your webwalker is down.

Thank you,

Xpointerset.

You'll get this

yCNCfEP.png

On 1/17/2017 at 7:59 PM, orange451 said:

I was curious, does the path generator on your server generate any sort of random deviation to the paths? Just so they're not always very close to the same?

No, it generates exactly the same path. The walker engine will handle the randomization. 

New Walker engine is up for download in preparation for server update which will be later tonight. Server update would not break the old walker engine but it's advised you do so.

• Like 1