Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
dax

daxWalker [Open Source] [Walk Anywhere]

On 2/22/2020 at 12:04 PM, testing1 said:

no one knows what in dax mind maybe he will add it in the future 

I am the person to contact for updates to dax walker.

On 2/21/2020 at 3:38 PM, itsasecrett said:

Is this usable in the Wintertodt area? I am getting a null pointer when I try to use it here:

[15:08:11] java.lang.NullPointerException
[15:08:11] 	at scripts.dax_api.walker_engine.local_pathfinding.Reachable$Direction.isValidDirection(Reachable.java:304)
[15:08:11] 	at scripts.dax_api.walker.utils.path.DaxPathFinder.getMap(DaxPathFinder.java:179)
[15:08:11] 	at scripts.dax_api.walker.utils.path.PathUtils.getFurthestReachableTileInMinimap(PathUtils.java:35)
[15:08:11] 	at scripts.dax_api.walker_engine.WalkerEngine.walkPath(WalkerEngine.java:91)
[15:08:11] 	at scripts.dax_api.api_lib.DaxWalker.walkTo(DaxWalker.java:69)
[15:08:11] 	at scripts.dax_api.api_lib.DaxWalker.walkTo(DaxWalker.java:53)
[15:08:11] 	at scripts.WtRun.handleSteps(WtRun.java:738)
[15:08:11] 	at scripts.WtRun.run(WtRun.java:272)
[15:08:11] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

I will look into making it usable there.  Make sure you are on the current version of the walker engine.

8 hours ago, FALSkills said:

I am the person to contact for updates to dax walker.

I will look into making it usable there.  Make sure you are on the current version of the walker engine.

Yeah, I'm using your most current branch on git. I found it on a thread posted recently.

That would be much appreciated. I will reach out to @Encoded as well to see if he would be willing to give me some instruction on how to handle pathing in the area until then. Thanks!

New version of the walker engine has been written: https://github.com/FALSkills/Runescape-Web-Walker-Engine/tree/bulk_path_changes

This release is not the main release yet.  It will also require a refactor, as DaxWalker is now a singleton.

DaxWalker.getInstance().walkTo(tile);

Notable changes:

• All path requests (teleport locations, etc) are now sent in a single request to a newer endpoint for multiple paths, drastically reducing the time it takes to receive a suitable path.
  • Teleportation is now handled by the WalkerEngine itself instead of before the engine is called.

Please report any issues to me so that I can fix them for the eventual release.  The single-path endpoints are still going to remain live, so you will not be forced to change to the new API.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

New version of the walker engine has been written: https://github.com/FALSkills/Runescape-Web-Walker-Engine/tree/bulk_path_changes

This release is not the main release yet.  It will also require a refactor, as DaxWalker is now a singleton.

DaxWalker.getInstance().walkTo(tile);

Notable changes:

• All path requests (teleport locations, etc) are now sent in a single request to a newer endpoint for multiple paths, drastically reducing the time it takes to receive a suitable path.
  • Teleportation is now handled by the WalkerEngine itself instead of before the engine is called.

Please report any issues to me so that I can fix them for the eventual release.  The single-path endpoints are still going to remain live, so you will not be forced to change to the new API.

Thanks Alot For your effort 

48 minutes ago, Wilmantuxas said:

Where should i be posting requests for this walker?

I've noticed it's not using the Canifis slayer tower agility shortcut. Can this be implemented?

It was removed by mistake, it will be included in paths after the next deployment, which should be very soon.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Wilmantuxas said:

Any ETA on that? Are we talking days/weeks/hours? Not sure when i should be restarting my stuff.

Hopefully today.  You won't need to change any source code, the change is completely server side.

Edited by FALSkills

Posted (edited)

Web Editor (backend) updates:

• Yanille house north of Wizard's Guild - upstairs added
  • Remove Fossil Island ferry link: barge to sea (does not exist)
  • Add Brimstail's cave
  • Add Elite Lumbridge diary varbit for fairy rings
  • Add Crafting Guild entrance + bank
  • Add spider web requirement - must have a weapon with slash, a knife, or a weapon with slash in inventory.
  • Add spider webs: varrock sewers, Yanille dungeon entrance, wilderness lever, lava maze. mage bank
  • Fix tree collision near Tower of Life
  • Add dark essence mine shortcuts
  • Add Arceuus fairy ring varbit
  • Allow shantay pass path with coins OR shantay pass

For walker engine, my current branch will be merged into main branch soon https://github.com/FALSkills/Runescape-Web-Walker-Engine/tree/bulk_path_changes
Additional updates will follow per dax.

Bolded updates will require the current walker engine.

Edited by FALSkills

Not 100% sure if this is actually affecting anything with how everything runs (does not immediately appear so), but I noticed that checking quests for me (using the QuestHelper and Quest classes - scripts.dax_api.shared.helpers.questing) returns State.UNKNOWN for completed quests.

I noticed that the colour value for me for a "State.COMPLETE" quest is actually 901389, not 65280.

I use OSBuddy as my client with LG, so I don't know if this is a colour change made by OSBuddy or an update by Jagex. Could you check this out?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Marcusihno said:

Not 100% sure if this is actually affecting anything with how everything runs (does not immediately appear so), but I noticed that checking quests for me (using the QuestHelper and Quest classes - scripts.dax_api.shared.helpers.questing) returns State.UNKNOWN for completed quests.

I noticed that the colour value for me for a "State.COMPLETE" quest is actually 901389, not 65280.

I use OSBuddy as my client with LG, so I don't know if this is a colour change made by OSBuddy or an update by Jagex. Could you check this out?

That code is legacy code and not used in the current walker engine. 901389 is the current proper color though.  Not sure what the original number came from.  Majority of quest related stuff is handled server-side via player settings and varbits

Edited by FALSkills
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, RedHawkLuffy said:

I don't quite understand how to import this into my IDE. When I copy the dax_api folder it does not come packaged with allatori and GSON and other dependencies. How are people using this?

Pretty sure those dependencies are included with tribot in the dependencies folder.  You may need to download allatori.  

12 hours ago, FALSkills said:

Pretty sure those dependencies are included with tribot in the dependencies folder.  You may need to download allatori.  

Ah got it to work, Is there any way to add paths to this? I noticed it is able to get to the destination and climb up the stairs at some locations but it cannot exit from that destination and climb back down. Noticed this in wizards tower and a couple of other places that require stairs/ladders.

On 4/24/2020 at 9:29 PM, RedHawkLuffy said:

Ah got it to work, Is there any way to add paths to this? I noticed it is able to get to the destination and climb up the stairs at some locations but it cannot exit from that destination and climb back down. Noticed this in wizards tower and a couple of other places that require stairs/ladders.

It should have absolutely no problem doing what you are describing.  Please confirm that the free key is not hitting the maximum calls limit. 

Only dax and I can add paths to it.

5 hours ago, FALSkills said:

It should have absolutely no problem doing what you are describing.  Please confirm that the free key is not hitting the maximum calls limit. 

Only dax and I can add paths to it.

Is there any way to get your own key? The free key does hit the max quite frequently.

Posted (edited)

I've resolved the gson import problems but I'm still getting errors for Allatori, even after adding the Allatori builder and cleaning the build. Allatori-annotations was also automatically added to the tribot dependencies folders

E: Nvm I got it, but these imports can't be resolved:
import com.google.common.escape.Escaper;
import com.google.common.net.UrlEscapers;

They're in the DaxTrackerServerAPI.java

That's the only import left that is throwing errors, can anyone help?

Edited by helloworldlol1

Small bug I noticed with traveling on Karamja:

When traveling from Karamja --> Port sarim, Daxwalker can't handle the NPCchat unless you have completed pirate's treasure. If you haven't completed that quest, there's additional dialogue b/c you have to be 'searched' before traveling.

Happens most often because you try to travel somewhere around port sarim/rimmington and the fastest calculated method is glory--> Karamja then take boat

Posted (edited)

I am getting a ton (737) of compile errors after copying the dax_api package into my scripts folder. Perhaps my project settings are not right.. Anyone know what I might be missing?

All jars from the dependancies folder is added to the java build path, JDK and JRE compliance is set to 1.7 and am using jdk 1.8.0_241.

EDIT: Was my version of Eclipse. Updated to a more recent Eclipse version and compile errors disappeared.

Edited by Skyenet
Fixed issue

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ELON
      [ FREE ]   ELON Combat AIO  [ Open Source ] 

. Description:
      Train Combat Anywhere Banking support Looting support Potion support ABC2 LVL10 Free Fully Open Source JavaFx Gui Paint  GET SCRIPT HERE: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3549
      SOURCE LINK: https://github.com/Elon333/Scripts
      P.S.
      If you have any questions, about the script or the source feel free to post me on here.
      Feedback on source or script is appreciated good or bad.
      What Feature would You Like to see Added Next?
    • By bbuu20
      Bbuu20's Miner
      This script is some of my best work. I've followed all the guidelines for a premium script. I've also implemented a user friendly gui, along with options to bypass the gui using args. The script uses ABC2 level 10, as well as a custom fatigue system that users can adjust manually in the gui. The script handles traditional mining with any tradable ore, with an option to hop worlds on rock depletion, and/or avoid wilderness pkers. It also has a progressive mining system, allowing users to string together tasks, making the script truly set and forget.
      And now, it is completely open source on my github at: https://github.com/zperkins11/Bbuu20-s-Miner
      I developed this script with the intention of going for premium scripter, but I've since decided I'd rather make it open source for people to learn from. It has its imperfections, as does any script, but I believe it will become an excellent learning tool for new scripters.
      From this source, you can learn:
      How to create and implement interfaces How to create and instantiate objects How to/when to use static methods/variables How to implement profile saving/loading How to implement a javafx gui and/or receive arguments How to use a custom css stylesheet with your javafx gui How to create a simple and effective paint And much more involving the tribot api.

GUI
      Paint
      50 hour proggie

• By bbuu20
      Bbuu20's Miner (Open Source) (Progressive Mining) (World Hopping) (ABC2 Level 10 + Additional Custom Antiban) (Arguments)
      Hi, and thanks for checking out my AIO mining script! This script features:
      3 Tick Mining so players can reach xp rates of up to 115k/hr! Iron, Sandstone, and Granite all supported (Mouse variance must be set to 0) *Removed For Now, Will Be Added Back Soon* Progressive Mining so you can run your bots through multiple tasks with just a few clicks Custom Paint to display the current runtime, xp/hr, and more Full ABC2 Level 10 Implementation to significantly lower the script's ban rate Universal Mining and Banking so players can run the bot wherever they want, on whatever ore they want Java FX GUI to adjust antiban, and mining settings Profile saving/loading so players can easily reload previous settings Arguments to allow instant profile loading, and gui bypassing Let me know if you encounter any issues, or have any feedback.
      To Do:
      Re-implement 3 tick mining
      Add motherlode support
      And anything else you may suggest!

Join my discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/nF7fsjx

Source Code: https://github.com/zperkins11/Bbuu20-s-Miner
      Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3417

How to use arguments:

Enter the name of the profile, and the task code, separated by a colon (:)
      Task codes are as follows:
      0: Traditional Mining
      1: Progressive Mining

More info can be found on my discord server

• By bbuu20
      Bbuu20's Firemaker (ABC2 Level 10)
      Welcome to Bbuu20's Fire Maker. This script features:
      Custom GUI to select what log/logs to use Full ABC2 Level 10 Implementation to significantly lower the script's ban rate Universal Firemaking and Banking so players can run the bot wherever they want, with whatever log/logs they want I am very open to any suggestions on how I could improve this script. Please let me know if you experience any issue at all with the script, I will do my best to fix it and reply to you quickly. If you enjoy the script, some positive feedback would be greatly appreciated!

To Do:
      Add custom paint to display current log, xp/hr, etc...
      And anything else you may suggest!

Links:

Source Code: https://github.com/zperkins11/Tribot/tree/master/scripts/firemaker
      Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3425

Screenshots:

• By bbuu20
      Bbuu20's Tutorial Island (ABC2) (V2.0)
      Hi, and thanks for checking out my tutorial island reboot! This script completes tutorial island for free!
      I am very open to any suggestions on how I could improve this script. Please let me know if you experience any issue at all with the script, I will do my best to fix it and reply to you quickly. If you enjoy the script, some positive feedback would be greatly appreciated!
      In the near future, I will be re-implementing the gui and paint, I realize it is rather basic for now.

Source Code: https://github.com/zperkins11/Tribot/tree/master/scripts/tutorialIsland
      Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3296-bbuu20-s-tutorial-island/
    • By giraffen
      1. Script Author: @daxmagex 2. Link to Script's Thread: 3. Date Purchased: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 07:32:21 4. What type of duration did you purchase: 1 month 5. Proof that you have tried contacting the author about your issue(s): https://pasteboard.co/IvqEapR.png 6. Issue(s): Poorly programmed. In this case losing items from hunting that ends up hunting not effective at all. (In my case net or rope)
    • By Java
      Fast and humanly Unique clicking Threaded antiban Threaded deathcheck Threaded combat checking  Threaded camera control Randomly walks  Prioritizes portals, then Spinners Doesn't attack dead or close to dead NPCs  

SOURCE: https://github.com/javaTribot/java.PestControl/blob/master/PestControl.java
      REPO: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3045
    • By Laniax
      Objective
      Kills level 13 Chaos Druids above ardougne for herbs(money) and combat experience.

Requirements:
      - Level 46 Thieving to picklock the tower door.

Need help gaining thieving levels? Check out my other script, LAN Thiever!

Recommended:
      - Level 33 Agility to cross the log shortcut, otherwise we will walk over the bridge.
      - Recommended settings: loot everything above Harralanders.

Features:
      Kills Chaos Druids in the tower above Ardougne and banks in the north bank of Ardougne. Advanced Antiban (ABC2) Level 10 Over 200k/hour GP depending on drops (Recommended settings: Loot everything above Harralanders) Fast combat - will hover over next druid when attacking the first (random by antiban) Intelligent right click menu over the next druid (ABC2) Will auto-detect if your agility is above level 33 and use the agility log shortcut for fast travel between bank and tower. Advanced unstuck system. Use whatever food you want. Bring how many food u want each trip. Only loots after combat. Toggles on run if we gathered some energy. Flawless through stability, even with little updates! Ability to loot any item over X value. Drops items that it looted by mistake. Notification system, get desktop alerts when someone PMs you (and much more!) Support for script arguments! You can auto-start this script without showing the GUI. See list of settings below. Settings are changeable during runtime. Screenshots:

Settings Menu:

Proggies:

New proggies (ABC2)

by @Gh0sty

by @PowerGP

by @Gh0sty

by @danny689

Old proggies (ABC1)

How to get:

• By fmtrick
      FmFeed'nFight 
      The circle of life. Fight barbarians and catch fish for food. 99% self sustaining!
      Features:
      Automatically changes options on startup if they are not set properly for the script (enables shift dropping in game, mouse camera, zoom, etc.) Fights barbarians in barbarian village When out of food, walks to barbarian village fishing spot and fishes trout and salmon, giving you have a fly fishing rod & feathers in inventory. Cooks the trout and salmon (Drops them if you don't have the cooking level for the particular food. Example: drops salmon if cooking level < 25) on the endless fire at barbarian village fishing spot. Drops burnt fish (all dropping uses shift click dropping) various ABC2 features including ABC2 eating, ABC2 waiting functions In the works:
      JavaFX GUI to toggle multi combat fighting (to attack other players npcs, since it's a multi-combat zone) Looting & burying bones toggle Attack style toggle Obtain supplies from bank (Maybe - This could be handy if the player dies) Implementing more ABC2  
      Known bugs:
      Can get stuck outside/inside the pub if target is inside/outside when player is not and door is closed. I'll fix this soon. (Doesn't happen often and when it does, it doesn't last long) FIXED I am aware that the majority of the script is broken - I do not have time to work on these scripts. It is open source so feel free to tweak it - just don't reupload to repo. Change log:
      09/07/2017 - Added an unstucker for the longhall - will not get stuck inside or outside of it anymore. 09/08/2017 - Replaced aStarWalk with daxWalker. ^^^^^^^^^^ - Fixed a cooking bug causing the bot not to use the raw fish on fire if fire not on screen. ^^^^^^^^^^ - Switched multi combat off - bot will only attack NPCs that are not already in combat. This will be toggle-able once GUI is put together. Source:
      https://github.com/fmtrick/FMFeednFight
      Repository:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2523

Proggies:

By Guest
      Having a problem with Dax hunter premium script.
      When hunting if the hop settings are set to hop when another player is seen the bot will register itself as a person and get caught in an endless loop of logging in and out hoping worlds.
      When hunting black chins the bot will not Bank, once out of traps, the bot will stand there (level 32-33 wildy) and just come to a stop.
      Not sure how to fix this problem, I've looked into it with no luck with how to solve. I appreciate all the input.
  • Our picks

• Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 62 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies