Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Old-School Client

56 posts in this topic

TRiBot Beta 5.00_0 comes with old-school client support, which only VIP users and scripters have access to.

Posted Image

Currently, the API is really limited.

Here's the API that works:

https://tribot.org/doc/org/tribot/api2007/package-summary.html

https://tribot.org/doc/org/tribot/api2007/types/package-summary.html

https://tribot.org/doc/org/tribot/api/DTMs.html

1 person likes this

Nice release, I'll try to come up with a script using the limited API. Might look into a gnome agility script as I still need to level agility from lvl 1.

As what Thebat said to your question in the chatbox:

it does use a bit of reflection for EGW, and the reason we are not totally reflection is because it causes downtime after updates, so TRi has minimized downtime by minimizing the reflection use

Why rely on color at all? Why not just use reflection.

Colour will be used when reflection can't be (such as if a hook is missing).

As what Thebat said to your question in the chatbox:

it does use a bit of reflection for EGW, and the reason we are not totally reflection is because it causes downtime after updates, so TRi has minimized downtime by minimizing the reflection use

Deviant is talking about the Old-School client, which uses both reflection and colour.

whens it coming out?

and how much will auths be

It's already out. Scripts are currently being developed. Most scripts will be free of charge. You'll just need to be a VIP user.

Hey TRiLeZ

There seems to be a little glitch where the whole applet jumps around when you move the cursor in and out of the frame

you can see the difference between these pictures... It seems to bounce around a little

http://puu.sh/2d3xa

http://puu.sh/2d3wE

Thanks. I'll look into it.

I get this Error:

java.lang.NullPointerException[22:13:32] 	at org.tribot.api.Screen$2.ret(mk:42)[22:13:32] 	at org.tribot.api.Screen$2.ret(mk:165)[22:13:32] 	at org.tribot.api.Screen.getColourAt(mk:61)[22:13:32] 	at org.tribot.api.Screen.findColours(mk:1212)[22:13:32] 	at org.tribot.api2007.ChooseOption.getArea(in:88)[22:13:32] 	at org.tribot.api2007.ChooseOption.select(in:1393)[22:13:32] 	at scripts.FireRC_07.Teleport(FireRC_07.java:197)[22:13:32] 	at scripts.FireRC_07.run(FireRC_07.java:225)[22:13:32] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Posted Image

Note It seems to be fine, If I move the Tribot window out slightly bigger than rs it self.

Mat

Think the getArea of ChooseOption goes out of RS bounds and then returns null or something.

I get this Error:

java.lang.NullPointerException[22:13:32] 	at org.tribot.api.Screen$2.ret(mk:42)[22:13:32] 	at org.tribot.api.Screen$2.ret(mk:165)[22:13:32] 	at org.tribot.api.Screen.getColourAt(mk:61)[22:13:32] 	at org.tribot.api.Screen.findColours(mk:1212)[22:13:32] 	at org.tribot.api2007.ChooseOption.getArea(in:88)[22:13:32] 	at org.tribot.api2007.ChooseOption.select(in:1393)[22:13:32] 	at scripts.FireRC_07.Teleport(FireRC_07.java:197)[22:13:32] 	at scripts.FireRC_07.run(FireRC_07.java:225)[22:13:32] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Posted Image

Note It seems to be fine, If I move the Tribot window out slightly bigger than rs it self.

Mat

Think the getArea of ChooseOption goes out of RS bounds and then returns null or something.

Both should be fixed with the next release.

The Inventory option on the debug menu doesn't seem to do anything.

As there is no hooks, for it yet. (AFIK)

Mat

I think you should give access to Donors too. Not access to VIP scripts, but to 07. They have to pay $5+ anyway right?

How's development coming?

Matt

Projection for players, npcs, and maybe also objects should be implemented within the next few days.

Edit: 4 fields left to hook; all pretty simple.

Edit2: Done hooking projection fields.

Dont make it "free" for all users :)) !

I doubt he'd make it free for all users :P He's making a lot already from people buying VIP, and I myself only bought VIP to bot on 07 :)

Still very thankful! THanks TRi :D