Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta (5.00_0)

31 posts in this topic

Do we have to redownload the client?

The update is pretty old so if you downloaded it recently there's nothing to worry about :)

unknown error coulnt log in :(

They are fixing it at the moment :)

I have received error saying I ,must be VIP when trying to log in. But after trying again it works. Loving the Old School feature :D

my client won't login. Says " Client-side error. Could not perform login. (NULL RESULT) "

Can anyone help me im VIP.

my client won't login. Says " Client-side error. Could not perform login. (NULL RESULT) "

Can anyone help me im VIP.

mine is saying the same thing... but i do have mac.

I'm getting this error also :s

They're being DDoS'd which must have caused their login server to be flooded. This means whenever you try and login, your request is being denied.

I'm getting this error also :s

They're being DDoS'd which must have caused their login server to be flooded. This means whenever you try and login, your request is being denied.

hope it wont last too much longer. but i informed a mod that the could just add a plug in to there server and it should help stop 95% of the attacks if not 99% limiter always helps but could cause few problems for limited users. which to fix that is just for the users having problems not to be downloading anything or uploading

When i try to load the client everything goes normal until i click "new client" then i get a black screen. Re downloaded 10 times. I had to close my other client because my loop in my script crashed it.