Sign in to follow this  
newty

Interest in F2P Auto Combat Leveler?

Would people use a script that takes an account fresh from tutorial island and levels them at various F2P locations?

Right now it walks a new character from Lumbridge to the chicken's and trains there until level 15 after which it heads to the cows and begins training there. From there it will train until level 45 and then go to Hill giants.

Currently the chicken/cow fighting, looting, leveling, eating, dieing, banking is completed so now I'm working on the Hill Giants portion.

What is the interest in a script like this? The idea behind this is that you can level many new accounts with relatively little interaction as the script will determine where to train on startup and then get you there and start training.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, newty said:

Would people use a script that takes an account fresh from tutorial island and levels them at various F2P locations?

Right now it walks a new character from Lumbridge to the chicken's and trains there until level 15 after which it heads to the cows and begins training there. From there it will train until level 45 and then go to Hill giants.

Currently the chicken/cow fighting, looting, leveling, eating, dieing, banking is completed so now I'm working on the Hill Giants portion.

What is the interest in a script like this? The idea behind this is that you can level many new accounts with relatively little interaction as the script will determine where to train on startup and then get you there and start training.

@Netami was going to release a script that does something similar but he never did, i wonder why