Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

kenanmarsel

cant open it

9 posts in this topic

i bought the vip with 8$ and when i download i only get the winrar files even if i extract i dont get anything i need help to get the installer to download the bot hope i get help as fast as possible because 30 days getting down :P

thanks.

18 minutes ago, kenanmarsel said:

i have java jre it helps ?

Java jdk will serve you better! Follow the link provided

1 person likes this

Just now, yojoedude said:

Java jdk will serve you better! Follow the link provided

okay i will try thanks guys <333

You must open TRiBot_Loader.jar with Java for it to work properly. The latest Java Development Kit (x86, 32 Bit version) is recommended for optimal use with TRiBot which can be downloaded from this link Java Development Kit Downloads.

After that has been completed, try running this program to fix the .jar file associations and allow TRiBot to run with the latest java http://johann.loefflmann.net/en/software/jarfix/index.html

Alternatively, follow the steps in this thread to manually associate the proper java version with .jar files, and as a result, enable TRiBot to run properly. [PC] How To: Open the TRiBot_Loader.JAR file w/ Java [Pics]

4 minutes ago, iFluffee said:

You must open TRiBot_Loader.jar with Java for it to work properly. The latest Java Development Kit (x86, 32 Bit version) is recommended for optimal use with TRiBot which can be downloaded from this link Java Development Kit Downloads.

After that has been completed, try running this program to fix the .jar file associations and allow TRiBot to run with the latest java http://johann.loefflmann.net/en/software/jarfix/index.html

Alternatively, follow the steps in this thread to manually associate the proper java version with .jar files, and as a result, enable TRiBot to run properly. [PC] How To: Open the TRiBot_Loader.JAR file w/ Java [Pics]

you may cant understand me on 3rd link "how to open the tribot" on first photo i cant see this icon  "java" i see winrar always

8 minutes ago, iFluffee said: