Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jakebeal123

You must run Java JDK in order to use Looking Glass

8 posts in this topic

Hey all again...  

Sorry to be a burden, but after trying to mess with looking-glass for the last hour I have come to a standstill.  This is the error I keep receiving. Originally I downloaded the java 64-bit, but then I uninstalled I and downloaded the 34-bit... It still doesn't work. I also make sure either osbuddy or the rs client is loaded before. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated..

Getting this error

Sorry!

spacer.gif
In order to download products from Oracle Technology Network you must agree to the OTN license terms.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Be sure that...
004894.gif Your browser has "cookies" and JavaScript enabled.
004894.gif You clicked on "Accept License" for the product you wish to download.
004894.gif You attempt the download within 30 minutes of accepting the license.
spacer.gif
From here you can go...
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
004894.gif Back to Previous Page
004894.gif Site Map
004894.gif OTN Homepage

Hey boss it worked! I just manually went to the site and searched for exactly what you linked. Thank you so much boss. Appreciate it boss!

4 minutes ago, jakebeal123 said:

Hey boss it worked! I just manually went to the site and searched for exactly what you linked. Thank you so much boss. Appreciate it boss!

No problem! enjoy.