grantbradley32

Coming Back To OSRS

Okay, so i am new to botting in this OSRS.. I botted back in the day when autofighter was around.. and never once received a single ban. I need some insight on good botting techniques as i got to level 67 with 70 range then finally got banned for botting Crabs. How does Jagex actually detect botting, as i dont think its on how long you plays as i see plenty of people posting pictures with the runtime for like 13+ hrs.. i'd assume most the bans are from player reports.. Could someone experienced please offer some insight on this and describe the best techniques.. As i have never used a proxy and have no idea on how to set one up. I want to have a main that just bots range and mage then make mule accounts that just farm gold to give to the main account, is that possible?

5 minutes ago, grantbradley32 said:

Okay, so i am new to botting in this OSRS.. I botted back in the day when autofighter was around.. and never once received a single ban. I need some insight on good botting techniques as i got to level 67 with 70 range then finally got banned for botting Crabs. How does Jagex actually detect botting, as i dont think its on how long you plays as i see plenty of people posting pictures with the runtime for like 13+ hrs.. i'd assume most the bans are from player reports.. Could someone experienced please offer some insight on this and describe the best techniques.. As i have never used a proxy and have no idea on how to set one up. I want to have a main that just bots range and mage then make mule accounts that just farm gold to give to the main account, is that possible?

Your asking much more then you probably realize this this post :P Few people will give you their methods to stay safe, and a lot of it is trial and error. I advise you browse the forums and read through all the guides you can. There is a wealth of knowledge already written here you just need to seek it out. 

The one thing il tell you is do NOT bot on your main, and don't gold farm until you know what a proxy is. (Or you will risk your main) 

Good luck, welcome to tribot!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, yojoedude said:

Your asking much more then you probably realize this this post :P Few people will give you their methods to stay safe, and a lot of it is trial and error. I advise you browse the forums and read through all the guides you can. There is a wealth of knowledge already written here you just need to seek it out. 

The one thing il tell you is do NOT bot on your main, and don't gold farm until you know what a proxy is. (Or you will risk your main) 

Good luck, welcome to tribot!

Okay, Thank you sir :)

23 minutes ago, grantbradley32 said:

why not give you free $ while we're at it?

Just now, qwe said:

you are asking to give up stuff, so people will lose money 

no, i was asking for insight.. that doesn't mean give up your secrets.. you can give someone a few pointers without giving them exactly what you do... Plenty of people do so.. just because you are a douche doesn't mean everyone is.. anyways have a nice day sir.

Just now, grantbradley32 said:

no, i was asking for insight.. that doesn't mean give up your secrets.. you can give someone a few pointers without giving them exactly what you do... Plenty of people do so.. just because you are a douche doesn't mean everyone is.. anyways have a nice day sir.

k dont bot a main, and use this for combat

ill give u my best guess. jagex's anti bot watch builds algorithms for every character logged onto runescape. i imagine that this algorithm is basically a reverse script builder. like the scripts that you see on the forums people built...and the system will try to build one according to what you do in game.. and if it can anticipate every move the bot or you make--under a % threshold-- it will flag your account and ban it. by anticipation and threshold i mean that if ur low health and in combat, of fucking course you're going to eat something so you dont die, so jagex isn't going to flag something like that.. you get my drift? it gets much more particular than that, but that's the idea

so as you search the forums, you'll find scripts that are dynamic enough to pass this anti bot watch more successfully than others. i think if you can wrap your head around this just right, you'll really get a leg up on what you need to do...and what i found out what i had to do, is that i had to start making my own scripts.

Edited by boatsb4hose

2 hours ago, grantbradley32 said:

Highly recommend using Proxies to separate your botting accounts from your main account because chain bans are a real thing. 

Botting in unsaturated places are your best bet for ban avoiding, but its not impossible to get banned. 

You can purchase some SOCKS5 proxies which are used for botting on www.virtualbuddy.org we have a sale right now for 30% off using: GETTHATGOLD30

My recommendation is to buy as many proxies as your accounts, each with their own separate IP. Bot on the accounts you don't care about losing and mule all the items on your main account, again keeping the IP separated and never login on a flagged IP on your main account.

Let me know if you have anymore questions :)

Regards,

9 hours ago, Pwningcows said:

Highly recommend using Proxies to separate your botting accounts from your main account because chain bans are a real thing. 

Botting in unsaturated places are your best bet for ban avoiding, but its not impossible to get banned. 

You can purchase some SOCKS5 proxies which are used for botting on www.virtualbuddy.org we have a sale right now for 30% off using: GETTHATGOLD30

My recommendation is to buy as many proxies as your accounts, each with their own separate IP. Bot on the accounts you don't care about losing and mule all the items on your main account, again keeping the IP separated and never login on a flagged IP on your main account.

Let me know if you have anymore questions :)

Regards,

How do you change your main IP address? i heard unplugging your modem for a little while does this, but ive yet to try it.

43 minutes ago, grantbradley32 said:

How do you change your main IP address? i heard unplugging your modem for a little while does this, but ive yet to try it.

Subjective to everyone based on your ISP.

If you have a static IP, no. If you are on a dynamic lease connection, no. 

The way an IP changes from your home to the service is like this:

Home Router: you decide to unplug to change your IP: 12.345.678

IF the following cases are FALSE, then your IP will change to ANOTHER IP tower that your ISP(internet service provider) has setup, there is a fixed amount of these. 

Home Router: you plug back in after 5-15 minutes of waiting/reloading IP, your new IP: 12.345.890

Now if you do this multiple times you will end up with the same IP eventually.

The only other way to change your IP address is by VPN, or Proxy channel. This method is preferred because it's low cost, and requires you to do almost no setup. This also can mask your mule account/bots well because if their IP are far away, Jagex will be less likely to determine them to be ran by one person, reducing chain ban. 

If you have anymore questions regarding proxies let me know! I'd be happy to help everyone teach everyone how to set them up properly. 

Regards

11 hours ago, Pwningcows said:

Subjective to everyone based on your ISP.

If you have a static IP, no. If you are on a dynamic lease connection, no. 

The way an IP changes from your home to the service is like this:

Home Router: you decide to unplug to change your IP: 12.345.678

IF the following cases are FALSE, then your IP will change to ANOTHER IP tower that your ISP(internet service provider) has setup, there is a fixed amount of these. 

Home Router: you plug back in after 5-15 minutes of waiting/reloading IP, your new IP: 12.345.890

Now if you do this multiple times you will end up with the same IP eventually.

The only other way to change your IP address is by VPN, or Proxy channel. This method is preferred because it's low cost, and requires you to do almost no setup. This also can mask your mule account/bots well because if their IP are far away, Jagex will be less likely to determine them to be ran by one person, reducing chain ban. 

If you have anymore questions regarding proxies let me know! I'd be happy to help everyone teach everyone how to set them up properly. 

Regards

could i create runescape accounts through my phone? that way it wont share the same IP as my computer whenever i create them?

39 minutes ago, grantbradley32 said:

could i create runescape accounts through my phone? that way it wont share the same IP as my computer whenever i create them?

It will share the same IP, only way you can do it on your phone is if you make it through mobile data.

EVERYONE in your household will have the same IP regardless of where you are in the house. For the IP to change you must reset the network connection from your modem to the service, AKA unplugging.

56 minutes ago, Pwningcows said:

It will share the same IP, only way you can do it on your phone is if you make it through mobile data.

EVERYONE in your household will have the same IP regardless of where you are in the house. For the IP to change you must reset the network connection from your modem to the service, AKA unplugging.

yeah thats what i meant, through mobile data, no wifi :)