Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
weezey

Account cleaned

12 posts in this topic

Right so.... I have been totally cleaned whilst logging to this acc throught tribot.

Im not pissed off losing 500k and some certain raw materials worth of 2m aprox, but I was just ABOUT to start my farm and all my stuff was on the account...

I developed my own script, and none of the other accounts have not been cleaned of the farm. Except this my "mule" guy, which username and password I stored to Tribots account manager..........

I been playing scape since 2006 and been hacked once previously by a stupid mistake. But this is really odd.
I wish I know what is the reasoning for this, cause erm the truth is this is someones account I used to know, he played this account like 500 days ago last time (I kinda took over it you know)... A possibility is this is some odd day and he then tried to go play rs and well clean it. Which is quite a small percentage knowing the person irl and the fact I doubt he has had any interest in playing again.

Who knows, my weekends ruined for me for sure. I planned on botting so hard and then was stupid enough to use that account as a mule. Wanting to say when I changed the accounts name, the account was unusable for 5 minutes (I think this was on jagexs end) then I logged in succesfully and was in for aprox 10mins. Then I logged off and tried to go back in 2 mins later, acc was stuck logged in for 10mins. Rest you know.

Beer time, now I know how feeling super pissed is................ :@

Edit: Could've been better to test, adding some other account to account manager as well but I rather think I had the worst luck in history and this idiot dipshit somehow 1 day out of 10000 logs into runescape and well cleans it.. I thought he just changes password and keeps playing, his original maker of the acc after all.

Or could it be jagex leaving 50k stack but taking away my raw materials and cash? :D

Edited by weezey

ZEgBham.png

(pro tip: run malware bytes / or just reset your computer).

3 people like this

Usernames and passwords are stored locally, aka on your computer only. It doesn't get sent to the server, and even if it did. Trilez is the only person who has access to information on the tribot servers, and he barely even comes on the forums so him hacking you for 2.5m? not likely. He makes a good bit off the bot by doing nothing. 

2 people like this

Strangely enough I had the same problem.
19 of my 20 flax spinners were cleaned this night, and the only program on my pc is Tribot. 
Only other tools on my VPS are the Account adder.jar, and Proxy adder.jar.

Something is going on.

7 minutes ago, xFakeid said:

Strangely enough I had the same problem.
19 of my 20 flax spinners were cleaned this night, and the only program on my pc is Tribot. 
Only other tools on my VPS are the Account adder.jar, and Proxy adder.jar.

Something is going on.

where did you buy the VPS?

4 minutes ago, xFakeid said:

Virmach. Also ran a scan, but couldn't find anything.

not gonna blame anyone but i recommend using provider's that don't know about runescape and its black market

That's a good one.
Well, nothing to do. "Whatever happens, happens."

On to the next one :lol:

Keeps happening to me too. Get my accounts pass changed, no programs nothing no viruses.  I use Google Compute for VPS, and proxies from forum. Someone keeps changing the pass on my bots and registering their own emails that I can't see because I recover it and it replaces it.