Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xFakeid

Accounts immediately locked after completing tutorial island

26 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  How I create an account:

1. Use SOCKS5 on firefox to create my account, and complete registration by logging in my email on the same browser
2. Started Tribot with a proxy
3. Added new client with the same proxy as registration (add client advanced)
4. Doing tutorial island. (First with a script, later by hand, but this still doesn't work)
5. Trading supplies from an account to the new one. (within 5 minutes)

I got this for 8+ accounts. Obviously you can get them back, but they are getting banned almost instantly when botting.
The only thing I could imagine is that the account is too new to get traded 2-3 minutes after creation.

What are your thoughts and opinions on this? It's really frustrating, and gives a huge delay to my bot farm.

ps. I do not use looking glass.

Locks from tutorial island are typically from a combination of:

• Botting tutorial island
  • Using a flagged proxy to do tutorial island

Sounds like you are (potentially) doing both!

I didnt bot tut island and just got all my accounts locked from "fresh" proxies bought here in the forum.

You are using a flagged proxy. Hand done or not, using flagged proxies and doing tutorial island results in a lock/ban. If they were "fresh" they were sold to you already flagged.

Hmm, that is weird. Since I made my last 5 accounts by hand, to see if that's the problem, but they also got locked.
I never had this problem before. Guess I'll contact my proxy supplier.

Call me a noob, but to run Tribot with a proxy all you do is "Client > New client (Advanced) > then select the proxy which you entered in "View > Proxy editor"
Right? Because I really doubt that it is my supplier.

Edit: And when I open Tribot I select a proxy which I never have used before as a "main proxy" Tribot runs on.

Edited by xFakeid

First I'm contacting the supplier if there has gone something wrong before I spread his name here ;p

If you would like to try some elite socks5 proxies, you can visit us here: virtualbuddy.org

we are having a black friday sale, 1 proxy regular 3.25 is now 2.27,

use code: GETTHATGOLD30

Our proxies are 100% fresh IP and never reused.

I already know who your supplier is. His proxies are 50/50, sometimes you get flagged proxies, sometimes you don't. I can pretty much tell you 100% the issue is flagged proxies.  I make literally 100s of accs/day and I know what causes the bans/locks.

1 hour ago, xFakeid said:

Hmm, that is weird. Since I made my last 5 accounts by hand, to see if that's the problem, but they also got locked.
I never had this problem before. Guess I'll contact my proxy supplier.

Call me a noob, but to run Tribot with a proxy all you do is "Client > New client (Advanced) > then select the proxy which you entered in "View > Proxy editor"
Right? Because I really doubt that it is my supplier.

Edit: And when I open Tribot I select a proxy which I never have used before as a "main proxy" Tribot runs on.

Edited by godspower33

Nope was a supplier from Blackhatworld. So please stop caling names on your fellow forum members :p.

One thing I do when I create accounts:

When you use your email adress and ad + (random number) you can make infinite accounts on the same email.
For example: My main Email would be [email protected]

Then when I make 5 accounts I do it like this":

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I have created 25+ accounts this way. Could it be that the emails are looking to similar, and that's why they get locked?

A word of caution about buying proxies on a RuneScape botting website: chances are, someone's already used your proxy to bot RS and the odds are that the proxy has been flagged by Jagex.

22 minutes ago, xFakeid said:

Nope was a supplier from Blackhatworld. So please stop caling names on your fellow forum members :p.

One thing I do when I create accounts:

When you use your email adress and ad + (random number) you can make infinite accounts on the same email.
For example: My main Email would be [email protected]

Then when I make 5 accounts I do it like this":

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I have created 25+ accounts this way. Could it be that the emails are looking to similar, and that's why they get locked?

No that isn't a factor. I used to do that for a long time, I would make accounts like [email protected] all the way to [email protected] and nothing happened. I am literally telling you, it is the PROXY that you are using.

1 person likes this

Hmm okay. You are most-likely right. However, the weird thing is that I could suicide on some of these proxies for 4 days straight. 

I also heard that you do not have to verify your email on OSRS, but only on RS3. Is this true? 
That way I could eliminate the email registration completely.

1 hour ago, xFakeid said:

Hmm okay. You are most-likely right. However, the weird thing is that I could suicide on some of these proxies for 4 days straight. 

I also heard that you do not have to verify your email on OSRS, but only on RS3. Is this true? 
That way I could eliminate the email registration completely.

I'm pretty positive, that when you bot on a flagged proxy (an account that is already through tutorial island) You won't get instantly banned but you will most likely have bot-watch watching you closely. I can't say for certain because no one but jagex knows. I do know that flagged IP's stop all accounts at tutorial island mostly, as this cuts them out of the game before they can even get to gold-farming.

I heard about looking glass, and decided to do some research into it. However, as soon as I read that you have to run A: Tribot client and B: Web client for each account, this would cut my possible amount of bots by half due to double ram/cpu usage. Or am I seeing this wrong?

5 minutes ago, xFakeid said:

I heard about looking glass, and decided to do some research into it. However, as soon as I read that you have to run A: Tribot client and B: Web client for each account, this would cut my possible amount of bots by half due to double ram/cpu usage. Or am I seeing this wrong?

It actually uses more than double a regular client, probably closer to triple with both the regular client and a LG-compatible client (OSBuddy)

Yeah, currently just mass-buying pre-trained accounts, and other proxies.
There's no way to check if someone uses your proxy right? You can't check it's data usage?

banned within 3 minutes of completing tut island?

To me it looks like you are using bad (flagged) proxies.

Try a different supplier and share us the results.

13 hours ago, xFakeid said:

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  How I create an account:

1. Use SOCKS5 on firefox to create my account, and complete registration by logging in my email on the same browser
2. Started Tribot with a proxy
3. Added new client with the same proxy as registration (add client advanced)
4. Doing tutorial island. (First with a script, later by hand, but this still doesn't work)
5. Trading supplies from an account to the new one. (within 5 minutes)

I got this for 8+ accounts. Obviously you can get them back, but they are getting banned almost instantly when botting.
The only thing I could imagine is that the account is too new to get traded 2-3 minutes after creation.

What are your thoughts and opinions on this? It's really frustrating, and gives a huge delay to my bot farm.

ps. I do not use looking glass.

If it's only locked then it's likely you created the account on one IP then switched to another. I had this issue and all it took was filling out the recovery info to get it back.

This happened when my proxifier was off and I didn't realize.

49 minutes ago, yojoedude said:

If it's only locked then it's likely you created the account on one IP then switched to another. I had this issue and all it took was filling out the recovery info to get it back.

This happened when my proxifier was off and I didn't realize.

Yea no. It's when the proxy is flagged.

1 person likes this

I think I have to disagree. After using TOR instead of Firefox to create the accounts (TOR deletes ALL user data) I have made 15 accounts, while using proxies from the same list of proxies I bought. Yojoedude probably had a point.
I was already a bit skeptic, since this user had very high ratings.

Thank you all for your input, problem solved! :)

8 hours ago, Deluxes said:

Yea no. It's when the proxy is flagged.

I assumed they just ban if it's flagged IP instead of locked? I may be wrong in this case but I was able to recover all accounts iv had locked and it was due to a mistake I had made on account creation.