Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
xFakeid

Accounts immediately locked after completing tutorial island

Recommended Posts

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  How I create an account:

1. Use SOCKS5 on firefox to create my account, and complete registration by logging in my email on the same browser
2. Started Tribot with a proxy
3. Added new client with the same proxy as registration (add client advanced)
4. Doing tutorial island. (First with a script, later by hand, but this still doesn't work)
5. Trading supplies from an account to the new one. (within 5 minutes)

I got this for 8+ accounts. Obviously you can get them back, but they are getting banned almost instantly when botting.
The only thing I could imagine is that the account is too new to get traded 2-3 minutes after creation.

What are your thoughts and opinions on this? It's really frustrating, and gives a huge delay to my bot farm.

 

ps. I do not use looking glass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, that is weird. Since I made my last 5 accounts by hand, to see if that's the problem, but they also got locked.
I never had this problem before. Guess I'll contact my proxy supplier.

Call me a noob, but to run Tribot with a proxy all you do is "Client > New client (Advanced) > then select the proxy which you entered in "View > Proxy editor"
Right? Because I really doubt that it is my supplier.

 

Edit: And when I open Tribot I select a proxy which I never have used before as a "main proxy" Tribot runs on.

Edited by xFakeid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already know who your supplier is. His proxies are 50/50, sometimes you get flagged proxies, sometimes you don't. I can pretty much tell you 100% the issue is flagged proxies.  I make literally 100s of accs/day and I know what causes the bans/locks.

1 hour ago, xFakeid said:

Hmm, that is weird. Since I made my last 5 accounts by hand, to see if that's the problem, but they also got locked.
I never had this problem before. Guess I'll contact my proxy supplier.

Call me a noob, but to run Tribot with a proxy all you do is "Client > New client (Advanced) > then select the proxy which you entered in "View > Proxy editor"
Right? Because I really doubt that it is my supplier.

 

Edit: And when I open Tribot I select a proxy which I never have used before as a "main proxy" Tribot runs on.

 

Edited by godspower33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope was a supplier from Blackhatworld. So please stop caling names on your fellow forum members :p.

One thing I do when I create accounts:

When you use your email adress and ad + (random number) you can make infinite accounts on the same email.
For example: My main Email would be [email protected]

 

Then when I make 5 accounts I do it like this":

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I have created 25+ accounts this way. Could it be that the emails are looking to similar, and that's why they get locked?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, xFakeid said:

Nope was a supplier from Blackhatworld. So please stop caling names on your fellow forum members :p.

One thing I do when I create accounts:

When you use your email adress and ad + (random number) you can make infinite accounts on the same email.
For example: My main Email would be [email protected]

 

Then when I make 5 accounts I do it like this":

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I have created 25+ accounts this way. Could it be that the emails are looking to similar, and that's why they get locked?

No that isn't a factor. I used to do that for a long time, I would make accounts like [email protected] all the way to [email protected] and nothing happened. I am literally telling you, it is the PROXY that you are using.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm okay. You are most-likely right. However, the weird thing is that I could suicide on some of these proxies for 4 days straight. 

I also heard that you do not have to verify your email on OSRS, but only on RS3. Is this true? 
That way I could eliminate the email registration completely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xFakeid said:

Hmm okay. You are most-likely right. However, the weird thing is that I could suicide on some of these proxies for 4 days straight. 

I also heard that you do not have to verify your email on OSRS, but only on RS3. Is this true? 
That way I could eliminate the email registration completely.

I'm pretty positive, that when you bot on a flagged proxy (an account that is already through tutorial island) You won't get instantly banned but you will most likely have bot-watch watching you closely. I can't say for certain because no one but jagex knows. I do know that flagged IP's stop all accounts at tutorial island mostly, as this cuts them out of the game before they can even get to gold-farming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard about looking glass, and decided to do some research into it. However, as soon as I read that you have to run A: Tribot client and B: Web client for each account, this would cut my possible amount of bots by half due to double ram/cpu usage. Or am I seeing this wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, xFakeid said:

I heard about looking glass, and decided to do some research into it. However, as soon as I read that you have to run A: Tribot client and B: Web client for each account, this would cut my possible amount of bots by half due to double ram/cpu usage. Or am I seeing this wrong?

It actually uses more than double a regular client, probably closer to triple with both the regular client and a LG-compatible client (OSBuddy)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, xFakeid said:

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  How I create an account:

1. Use SOCKS5 on firefox to create my account, and complete registration by logging in my email on the same browser
2. Started Tribot with a proxy
3. Added new client with the same proxy as registration (add client advanced)
4. Doing tutorial island. (First with a script, later by hand, but this still doesn't work)
5. Trading supplies from an account to the new one. (within 5 minutes)

I got this for 8+ accounts. Obviously you can get them back, but they are getting banned almost instantly when botting.
The only thing I could imagine is that the account is too new to get traded 2-3 minutes after creation.

What are your thoughts and opinions on this? It's really frustrating, and gives a huge delay to my bot farm.

 

ps. I do not use looking glass.

If it's only locked then it's likely you created the account on one IP then switched to another. I had this issue and all it took was filling out the recovery info to get it back.

This happened when my proxifier was off and I didn't realize.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, yojoedude said:

If it's only locked then it's likely you created the account on one IP then switched to another. I had this issue and all it took was filling out the recovery info to get it back.

This happened when my proxifier was off and I didn't realize.

Yea no. It's when the proxy is flagged.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I have to disagree. After using TOR instead of Firefox to create the accounts (TOR deletes ALL user data) I have made 15 accounts, while using proxies from the same list of proxies I bought. Yojoedude probably had a point.
I was already a bit skeptic, since this user had very high ratings.

 

Thank you all for your input, problem solved! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same for me, I could recover the locked accounts, but did not really feel like it. Just costs a lot of time, and I think they are being monitored very closely.
Try to use TOR. I'm using the same proxies, but don't get locked anymore :)

Make sure to re-open the client each time though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Our picks

    • This update features:

      Fixed broken hooks from today's update


      Fix wilderness level with RuneLite (Thanks @Todd)


      Add support for Kotlin .class files in scripts (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Overhaul Inventory API (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Add List support for common methods


      Change method grouping to make more sense (by functionality)


      Refactor methods to utilize Java 8 streams instead of cumbersome loops




      Recognize chatbox minimization (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix Screen#isInViewport when NPC chat is open (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix login bot bugs (Thanks @erickho123)


      Fix hint arrow return values (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix depositAllExcept functionality (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Change containing box interface bound and adjust for Y values (Thanks @erickho123)
        • Like
      • 150 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)


      Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)


      Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays


      Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour


      Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable


      Other back-end improvements





      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 90 replies
    • This release will:

      Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions


      Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)


      Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)


      Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)


      Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix Screen#isInViewport


      Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)


      Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite


      Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users


      Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)



      Upcoming updates:

      Improved CLI support


      Full Sentry support


      Much more
        • Like
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)


      Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity


      Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity


      Banking#arePlaceholdersOn




      Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Remove Java 8 requirement


      Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+




      Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused


      Fix broken settings hooks



      Upcoming updates:

      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Like
      • 68 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...