Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Butta

How To Prevent Ban's

11 posts in this topic

I rarely spoonfeed people and give out advice , but today i felt generous.

Has anyone of you ever read the Jagex policy carefully?

qkgWlqp.png

So, they store your Java version, browser , OS and Hardware ID.

Java version: Make sure to always use the newest java version.
Browser: Majority of us uses Maxthon browser to create accounts , which could be a sign for using proxys.
                    Hardware ID: I highly recommend changing the Hardware ID every now and then.
                    How?

v4yY2oG.png
lBjU6Fo.png
RIcdMos.png

Right click the HwProfileGuid file and press "change" and change the last 1-3 numbers.
(for more details just google "hardware ID change")

Once you have done that, make sure to use Socks5 proxy's.
@YoHoJo has written a guide about it:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why should I believe this "Butta" guy?

You do not need to, this should be a hint on how to avoid ban's - does not mean that you will survive if you bot 24/7.
Besides that, my achievements might be a sign for you to believe me - Good luck on your journey!

Maytbe anyone/you know how to spoof/hide linux os or its even possible??    

11 minutes ago, MySmallBox said:

would cleaning your google chrome cookies make a difference

i dont believe that cookies have something to do with your HW-ID.

9 minutes ago, Goddness said:

Maytbe anyone/you know how to spoof/hide linux os or its even possible??    

not sure about linux, ... but wouldnt be too paranoid about it.

i dont understand how updating the java version will help in preventing bans, don't normal players play on old java versions aswell? 

also how often do you change the hardware id?

also if they can detect your hardware id, dont you think its pointless to use proxies since all the accounts are already traced to the same pc?

Edited by ericcc1029
2 people like this

Pretty sure those are a waste of time to bother changing.  I mean I assume bans will happen with most of the accounts I run since I run many mass methods, however I also run accounts that haven't been banned in 1.5 years+ 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, ericcc1029 said:

i dont understand how updating the java version will help in preventing bans, don't normal players play on old java versions aswell? 

also if they can detect your hardware id, dont you think its pointless to use proxies since all the accounts are already traced to the same pc?

Not going into any more details, as many things in life - make the best out of it.

23 minutes ago, Butta said:

Not going into any more details, as many things in life - make the best out of it.

i mean im not doubting you or anything, just having a discussion about your opinion on it because it can be seen two ways

Edited by ericcc1029

23 hours ago, Butta said:

qkgWlqp.png

Hardware ID: I highly recommend changing the Hardware ID every now and then.

In a nutshel:

Jagex traces hardware id, so this way it could see that bots A, B, C, and D run from different ip adresses, but from same pc, since they have the identical Hardware ID.

How is changing the ID of any help?

Lets say I change the ID. Then Jagex will see that bots A, B , C and D still run from the same pc, because they share the same hardware id, even if it's the new id, it's still the new id for all of your bots.

@Butta

29 minutes ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

In a nutshel:

Jagex traces hardware id, so this way it could see that bots A, B, C, and D run from different ip adresses, but from same pc, since they have the identical Hardware ID.

How is changing the ID of any help?

Lets say I change the ID. Then Jagex will see that bots A, B , C and D still run from the same pc, because they share the same hardware id, even if it's the new id, it's still the new id for all of your bots.

@Butta

Same question as:

22 hours ago, ericcc1029 said:

repsonse:

19 hours ago, Butta said:

Basically: I have no idea how anything works, so I'm going to copy and paste a bullet point on Jagex's website and when people question my flawed logic, I'll opt out of the conversation.

Anyone looking for any serious information, I can tell you that Java version is irrelevant. Running an older version of java or the newest one will have no effect on your ban frequency.

Hardware ID, is irrelevant as well. What information do I have to back this up? On the same hardware I have had thousands of accounts banned doing almost every method imaginable, and yet have had others co-exist unharmed on the same hardware for months at a time. If they linked accounts via Hardware ID, my mules and accounts botting for months 24/7 would surely be effected. Thus it's safe to conclude that isn't being done, or if it is, my case shows an unbelievably grotesque amount of incompetence on Jagex's part.

As far as 'maxthon' browser goes, I can't personally say. However, almost every browser supports the use of proxies, and so if you fear using this browser has some adverse effect on your ban frequency, use another one. It's really that simple.

People are always looking for some magic answer to completely avoid bans, and it's never the case. Nobody knows exactly how Jagex conducts their bans, but I can tell you it's heavily based on in-game data collection.

From someone who  bots 50-100 accounts consistently, and brings in a fair amount from botting, stop looking for the gimmick, the trick, the workaround, and instead write solid scripts, come up with creative methods, and find your limits/profit potential with each script you use.

3 people like this