Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xFakeid

Chain ban while using proxies.

10 posts in this topic

Hello,

I've been botting for a few months, and am trying by trial and error to find the most efficient way of collecting gold, while maintaining a low ban rate.
However, after botting for 4 days on my accounts they were banned. Not too surprising, since I am learning by trial and error.

However, what did surprise me was that when I looked at the Debug of the bot, I noticed they were banned around the same time.
I am using a private SOCKS5 proxy for each of my accounts, and always spoof my MAC before running a script.

Could anyone maybe explain how my accounts got (chain)banned? Are there other ways besides MAC and IP for Jagex to link accounts to each other? One thing I can imagine is that when creating accounts I use my Gmail-address, and for each account I use my gmail account adding "+ (and then a number)"
Is it possible Jagex looks whether email addresses are related to each other?

Info:
One bot was running a flax spinner, and the other was running my private script, which runs at a totally different location.

Break settings
Runtime: 04:30 hr
Randomness: 00:30 hr
Duration: 01:10 hr
Randomness: 00:15hr

Ps. I did not use looking glass, since as how I understand it, you have to run both a Runescape client, and a bot client, thus doubling my CPU/RAM usage. Is this correct?

:)

debug.PNG

its not hard to flag all accounts and press the ban button to hit them all at the same time

One explanation is that all your accounts were put on a ban list, then this morning all accounts on that list were disabled (Jagex working hours are in Cambridge I believe and today is Thursday, which is OSRS update day). Spinning flax seems like an easily caught method, especially if you're running 24/7.

17 minutes ago, xFakeid said:

Hello,

I've been botting for a few months, and am trying by trial and error to find the most efficient way of collecting gold, while maintaining a low ban rate.
However, after botting for 4 days on my accounts they were banned. Not too surprising, since I am learning by trial and error.

However, what did surprise me was that when I looked at the Debug of the bot, I noticed they were banned around the same time.
I am using a private SOCKS5 proxy for each of my accounts, and always spoof my MAC before running a script.

Could anyone maybe explain how my accounts got (chain)banned? Are there other ways besides MAC and IP for Jagex to link accounts to each other? One thing I can imagine is that when creating accounts I use my Gmail-address, and for each account I use my gmail account adding "+ (and then a number)"
Is it possible Jagex looks whether email addresses are related to each other?

Info:
One bot was running a flax spinner, and the other was running my private script, which runs at a totally different location.

Break settings
Runtime: 04:30 hr
Randomness: 00:30 hr
Duration: 01:10 hr
Randomness: 00:15hr

Ps. I did not use looking glass, since as how I understand it, you have to run both a Runescape client, and a bot client, thus doubling my CPU/RAM usage. Is this correct?

:)

debug.PNG

Did you create the accounts on the proxys you associated with them? If you created the accounts on one IP they can still chain ban based on that. Also Lg does require both and it requires more then double your CPU, but well worth it imo.

Edited by yojoedude

Oops, yea forgot to add some info.

Yes, accounts were created on the Proxy's IP adress. Also the accounts were level 30+ combat, and were wearing equipment, in order to look less suspicious.
I also botted during Jagex working days, but the time between the bans doesn't seem human-like to me. Probably banned by the automatic system.

Edited by xFakeid

Spinning flax bot on proxy?

It's a total waste of money.

Flax spinners among other over-botted methods are the first line of soldiers. They get killed fast and on a regular basis.

You should use more inventive moneymaking methods if you plan on using proxies, because they cost money, and once you get a account banned on a proxy, it becomes useless, because of the ip flag.

And about the fact that your accounts have been banned simultaneous , don't worry.

This is Jagex common practice.

They are flagged one by one, then mass banned on the same time.

However, I don't know if Jagex does this because of the increased efficiency or it's a psychological weapon, ( you get demoralised when you see them all gone).

I opened today a topic about how Jagex catches bots:

23 minutes ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

Spinning flax bot on proxy?

It's a total waste of money.

Flax spinners among other over-botted methods are the first line of soldiers. They get killed fast and on a regular basis.

You should use more inventive moneymaking methods if you plan on using proxies, because they cost money, and once you get a account banned on a proxy, it becomes useless, because of the ip flag.

And about the fact that your accounts have been banned simultaneous , don't worry.

This is Jagex common practice.

They are flagged one by one, then mass banned on the same time.

However, I don't know if Jagex does this because of the increased efficiency or it's a psychological weapon, ( you get demoralised when you see them all gone).

I opened today a topic about how Jagex catches bots:

Pretty sure ips aren't flagged after 1 ban

1 hour ago, godspower33 said:

I respect your oppinion bro!

Still, I am the paranoid type.

If i have a ban on a proxy, i feel like it has been somehow compromised.

And since I get a free ip change for each one, a small change there won't hurt anybody :D

1 hour ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

I respect your oppinion bro!

Still, I am the paranoid type.

If i have a ban on a proxy, i feel like it has been somehow compromised.

And since I get a free ip change for each one, a small change there won't hurt anybody :D

I won't run more then 1 bot per proxy - however I will reuse a proxy if banned up to 3 times. (Unless 30 days is close to up for renewal)

I had 2 bans on a proxy when I was new, decided to try it on one last account and it's still going. (5th bond)

Our clients have successful runs with VirtualBuddy's proxy service, if you want to take a look at our wares you are free to here: www.virtualbuddy.org

Non-blacklisted/flagged, and fresh IP ever time to ensure lowest possible chance to get caught.

From what I can see from the comments you may have created the accounts on the same IP, HTTP proxies can be used to create accounts on various IP's, while SOCKS5 will help you be protected while botting.

We offer HTTP & SOCKS5 (one of each for a total of 2 proxies) for only $3.25, currently with 30% off you're looking at around $2.22.

Let me know if you have any questions

Best Regards,

Cows.