Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr unknown

RuneScape updated - does this break the bot?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DragonDyce
      Hiring Ranks Atm (Great money opportunity) Join discord & Speak to (owner: 'KO') Moved to New Discord Server: Link Below
      https://discord.gg/p6KvZDf
        Join our IRC [email protected] https://www.dragondyce.net                    Weekly GodSword Set Raffle                      Free 500k Dice Roll & Free Prize Chest for Joining Bet With Gp or Crypto's Weekly Raffle Prize =GodSword Set(07)   Pics of Payouts                                                                                                                  
    • By Dakers011
      Over 10,000 RuneScapers Have Used MMOearn Since 2016

Our Goal Is To Save You Money!
      Buy RuneScape Gold From MMOearn Now!
      No One Can Beat Our Price, Free!

• By Starfox
      Sigma Cooker Premium

Want to purchase Sigma Cooker with Old-school gp? You can buy repository credits from @erickho123 with Old-school gp HERE

Script Features
      Meat Cooking: Cooks all of your favorite meats at 6 different locations (Hosidius kitchen, Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah, Myth's Guild and Al Kharid)
      Wine Making: Makes wine at any bank (over 300k xp/hr)
      Task Based: Sigma Cooker runs on a robust task based framework
      Cooking Profiles: Sigma Cooker allows you to save your tasks into profiles so you can easily load your favorite tasks

Meats Supported
      Bear meat, Rat meat, Yak meat, Shrimp, Chicken, Rabbit, Anchovy,
      Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Thin snail,
      Trout, Lean snail, Cod, Pike, Fat Snail, Salmon, Slimy eel, Tuna,
      Rainbow fish, Cave eel, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish
      Shark, Anglerfish, Sea turtle, Dark crab, and Manta ray

To cook any meat of your choice, start the script at one of the 6 supported locations (Hosidius kitchen, Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah, Myth's Guild and Al Kharid). The location will be detected automatically by the script.

To make wine, start the script at any bank.

GUI Preview

Leave the count at 0 to make all of the selected item.

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$1.99 - 5 accounts for one month of script usage
      $4.99 5 accounts for 3 months of script usage

• By RSGM Sales
      *WE HAVE NO HIDDEN CHECKOUT FEES WHEN U PURCHASE GOLD!* MANY OTHER SITES WILL CHARGE YOU UP TO 5% EXTRA BUT WILL ONLY DISPLAY THIS WHEN YOU ARE PAYING. WITH RUNESCAPEGOLDMARKT YOU PAY THE PRICE YOU SEE. NOT A CENT MORE!   Moderator Partnered with Montreal
    • By SlyreServices
      Hi there, 
      I'm a gold reseller across many games mostly using ebay and EpicNPC. I'm mainly looking to forge partnerships with reliable and trustworthy suppliers.
      Here's my profile, if you need any proof that it's me then feel free to message that account on EpicNPC or the Skype/Discord linked to it: 
      https://www.epicnpc.com/members/423692-slyre
      You can contact me at:

I don't check my messages here much, it's more lurking that I do here so please message me on the above for quickest replies.
      Slyre                
    • By oneldy1
      I am using an autoclicker with a random delay of 1 second and 500 milliseconds what are my chances or getting banned ?
    • By YellowClaw
      Good afternoon,
      I'm currently in a loop I'm not able to get out of. It tells me this:

I would like to hear how I get out of this loop. It keeps saying this when I try to start @erickho123 Exshopper script.

Kind Regards,
      Jasper
    • By RedClifford
      Hey guys first time posting on TriBot but I am really struggling to get it to run on my Mac. It wants to run but it always encounters the same error which is it says Exception in thread "AWT-EventQue-1"java.lang.unsatisfiedlinkerror:Cant load library: / Usersxxxxxxx/Library/application support/tribot/dependancies/libtogl.so . I know that anyone with minor knowledge of computers could fix this problem in seconds, but I don't have the slightest clue as to how to fix this. All i am trying to do is run TriBot with a private proxy for RS3. If anyone can help me resolve this issue comment on here or leave another way I can contact you I'd really appreciate it. Willing to pay $10 to anyone that can help me. Thank you. 

• By rs2hot
      Please focus on RS2HOT , 5%Discount and with best services online saling , our site is the best  site with 24/7/365 live chat hep
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 46 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

• 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 59 replies