Sign in to follow this  
Ryguz

Need help new botter

just got VIP and I was under the impression I would get at least some decent scripts but it looks like I only get free ones. Are the free ones even safe to bot with? A lot of them seem generally wonky and i'm testing on a new account. Don't really have the money to nonstop pay per month for VIP + all premium scripts. Any reliable free scripts that are known for low ban rates? Also don't want to make the account P2P if its gonna get banned.

No one is going to give out their gold-farming methods sorry. You have to figure things out for yourself, and VIP and VIP-E only grant access to being able to run more than 1 bot at a time, it doesn't give access to premium scripts. You have to buy those. I can tell you a few tips right now, running f2p bots is a waste of time and effort, you will get bans daily and make 10-30k/hr if you're lucky. Botting p2p is the only way to make reliable profit, if you have a method to make money with. Yes there are some free scripts that you can run a farm off of, but mostly if you want to be successful, you have to invest and buy a premium script or even a private script to make money. There are lots of good free scripts though, I personally only use my own scripts that I write for all my gold-farming which are considered "free" but they are private to me alone.

1 hour ago, godspower33 said:

No one is going to give out their gold-farming methods sorry. You have to figure things out for yourself, and VIP and VIP-E only grant access to being able to run more than 1 bot at a time, it doesn't give access to premium scripts. You have to buy those. I can tell you a few tips right now, running f2p bots is a waste of time and effort, you will get bans daily and make 10-30k/hr if you're lucky. Botting p2p is the only way to make reliable profit, if you have a method to make money with. Yes there are some free scripts that you can run a farm off of, but mostly if you want to be successful, you have to invest and buy a premium script or even a private script to make money. There are lots of good free scripts though, I personally only use my own scripts that I write for all my gold-farming which are considered "free" but they are private to me alone.

i bot f2p and make easy 80k+/h per account

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Our picks

• This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings

Make preparations for Java 9

Fix 11 various bugs

Add more reliable debugging support

Fix mouseEntered/Exited event dispatching bug

Fix minimap walking bug where it opens the map

Fix broken hooks for today's game update
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 27 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies