Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryguz

Need help new botter

7 posts in this topic

just got VIP and I was under the impression I would get at least some decent scripts but it looks like I only get free ones. Are the free ones even safe to bot with? A lot of them seem generally wonky and i'm testing on a new account. Don't really have the money to nonstop pay per month for VIP + all premium scripts. Any reliable free scripts that are known for low ban rates? Also don't want to make the account P2P if its gonna get banned.

No one is going to give out their gold-farming methods sorry. You have to figure things out for yourself, and VIP and VIP-E only grant access to being able to run more than 1 bot at a time, it doesn't give access to premium scripts. You have to buy those. I can tell you a few tips right now, running f2p bots is a waste of time and effort, you will get bans daily and make 10-30k/hr if you're lucky. Botting p2p is the only way to make reliable profit, if you have a method to make money with. Yes there are some free scripts that you can run a farm off of, but mostly if you want to be successful, you have to invest and buy a premium script or even a private script to make money. There are lots of good free scripts though, I personally only use my own scripts that I write for all my gold-farming which are considered "free" but they are private to me alone.

I'm not trying to farm, I actually just want to train accs to pk on. Not gold farming legit combat stats training, I can make enuf gold on my main.

1 hour ago, godspower33 said:

No one is going to give out their gold-farming methods sorry. You have to figure things out for yourself, and VIP and VIP-E only grant access to being able to run more than 1 bot at a time, it doesn't give access to premium scripts. You have to buy those. I can tell you a few tips right now, running f2p bots is a waste of time and effort, you will get bans daily and make 10-30k/hr if you're lucky. Botting p2p is the only way to make reliable profit, if you have a method to make money with. Yes there are some free scripts that you can run a farm off of, but mostly if you want to be successful, you have to invest and buy a premium script or even a private script to make money. There are lots of good free scripts though, I personally only use my own scripts that I write for all my gold-farming which are considered "free" but they are private to me alone.

i bot f2p and make easy 80k+/h per account

1 hour ago, Ryguz said:

I'm not trying to farm, I actually just want to train accs to pk on. Not gold farming legit combat stats training, I can make enuf gold on my main.

id say bot no more than 30 min a day

6 hours ago, MySmallBox said:

i bot f2p and make easy 80k+/h per account

80k+/hr in mass accs? I'm pretty sure the only methods in f2p that make around that is like softening clay or making anchovy pizzas but it has a limited market, or perhaps telegrabbing wines of zammy.

Like I said boys, I'm honestly trying to just train accounts to actually play on. Any tips on not getting caught while training melee stats / range stats with free scripts?