TheOmen

Credit card suspected to be fraudulent.

1 hour ago, TheOmen said:

I'm trying to purchase credits but i get a message saying that the transaction can't be completed because my credit card might be fraudulent. Is there a way to go around this?

You can  try buying with BTC or paypal, If those options dont work with the tribot site you can always buy off one of several people who sell credits in the black market section of the forums!

1 hour ago, yojoedude said:

You can  try buying with BTC or paypal, If those options don't work with the tribot site you can always buy off one of several people who sell credits in the black market section of the forums!

How does one use paypal? only options i have is stripe or alipay. both are not working. and i cant use that bitcon payment system in New Zealand. so without buying rsgp then swapping for credits? in turn making 16 credits $21 and i have a 5 credit transfer limit?

1 minute ago, 5am said:

Okay well i found the sneaky way to pay with paypal but i am now getting the same problem?!? even tho my account is verified still comes up saying cant be done, has anyone been able to buy them since the bot broke???

You can't use btc because of location? Have you tried different sites? 

33 minutes ago, 5am said:

can you confirm it works before i got into trying even more ways? because iv seen two posts where people have said they didnt get the credits from there btc payment.

Well I use verified PayPal for credits, but iv donates via btc and it worked fine.

Edited by yojoedude