Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Butta

Thank you TRiBot #5

19 posts in this topic

After waiting almost 6months, the new Macbook has been released few weeks ago.

Because of TRiBot I was able to purchase it.

Thank you for the awesome client @TRiLeZ :heart:

I hope I can motivate some people out there to never give up botting!

(Macbook pro with Touchbar and 16gb RAM upgrade, ~ $2.300)

 

jR6VEgw.jpg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grats, but why not a PC? For those specs, $2,300 isn't worth it, I personally really dislike Mac's due to the price, and they're not allowing 32gb of ram upgrades, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, V Toxic V said:

What the fuck is your secret, tell me right now or I will fuck ur ass...Please

nothing special to be honest, just gotta be creative when doing it.

 

2 minutes ago, Earl Of Lemongrab said:

Grats, but why not a PC? For those specs, $2,300 isn't worth it, I personally really dislike Mac's due to the price, and they're not allowing 32gb of ram upgrades, right?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, V Toxic V said:

What the fuck is your secret, tell me right now or I will fuck ur ass...Please

he sells 99 mining accounts, i think its obvious lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, V Toxic V said:

What the fuck is your secret, tell me right now or I will fuck ur ass...Please

nothing special, just gotta be creative about it :)
 

25 minutes ago, Earl Of Lemongrab said:

Grats, but why not a PC? For those specs, $2,300 isn't worth it, I personally really dislike Mac's due to the price, and they're not allowing 32gb of ram upgrades, right?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

meh grats i guess, the new mb pro is pretty ass though  and you shouldnt have bought it have fun spending another 100+ dollars on dongles and adapters.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Gh0sty said:

meh grats i guess, the new mb pro is pretty ass though  and you shouldnt have bought it have fun spending another 100+ dollars on dongles and adapters.....

kwd2vMT.png

40€ for dongles, if you can afford a macbook you can also afford the dongles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Butta said:

kwd2vMT.png

40€ for dongles, if you can afford a macbook you can also afford the dongles.

I guess that applies for some people but when you drop 2k+ on a laptop you shouldnt have to be spending more money on USB adapters and HDMI adapters or an SD Card adapter to upload videos and edit them. Pre standard these days for laptops to have basically all of these things already on. They're only doing this to get more sales and profit from ppl having to buy dongles

Edited by Gh0sty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Butta said:

After waiting almost 6months, the new Macbook has been released few weeks ago.

Because of TRiBot I was able to purchase it.

Thank you for the awesome client @TRiLeZ :heart:

I hope I can motivate some people out there to never give up botting!

(Macbook pro with Touchbar and 16gb RAM upgrade, ~ $2.300)

 

jR6VEgw.jpg

Congrats! Everyone is hating, but it's a damn nice laptop even if you can't plug your headphones in :P Shows what hard work earns!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, yojoedude said:

Congrats! Everyone is hating, but it's a damn nice laptop even if you can't plug your headphones in :P Shows what hard work earns!

thanks! it has a headphone jack!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Butta said:

thanks! it has a headphone jack!

Oh that's right, it's the new iPhone headphones that are different. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, UKF_HHA said:

Congratulations, you're the real O'G :D

 

5 minutes ago, exactrawr said:

Nice mate, that's a pretty cool achievement! Well done!

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.