Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tay

Problem with purchasing credits

21 posts in this topic

How in the fuck do you guys randomly suspect my method of payment, which is the same one I've used to complete payments with for the past couple years as being all of the sudden fraudulent? You can look at my payment history and see that i'm good business, so wtf.

" Payment failed: We cannot process this order because we suspect it may be fraudulent. " what is this bs

4 hours ago, tay said:

" Payment failed: We cannot process this order because we suspect it may be fraudulent. " what is this bs

2 hours ago, 5am said:

same with me must be a problem. dont think its on tribots end tho.

Unfortunately, at the moment, there is no way to get unflagged once you're marked as fraudulent.
For now, you can try purchasing credits via Bitcoin (Coinbase is highly recommended if you're in Canada or the US), trying an alternative payment processor (such as PayPal or Stripe) or purchasing from someone in the third party market.
Users in the market sell credits for PayPal, Runescape Gold, etc.

Some resellers include: @erickho123 (a TRiBot Moderator who has an automated system for transferring credits); @Flax (a TRiBot Moderator); @Arctic (an extremely trusted market guru, hundreds of feedback on PowerBot and here) or @YoHoJo (a TRiBot super moderator who transfers credits on his site).

Some common reasons for getting marked as fraud are:
* Your IP address location changing dramatically
* Your IP location differing from your registered credit card address
* Attempting to pay using a proxy/VPS/VPN
Users in the market sell credits for PayPal, Runescape Gold, etc

My IP address changed because I'm home from school on break but that's a dumb reason to permanently mark someone as fraudulent and bad business as well. Especially when there's no fix when I can easily validate myself.

Can somebody who actually has part in running the site look into this and give me a solution? I've been apart of the tribot community for almost 3 years now. I'm not about to be spending osrsgp for credits that's doing a disservice to myself.

15 minutes ago, tay said:

Can somebody who actually has part in running the site look into this and give me a solution? I've been apart of the tribot community for almost 3 years now. I'm not about to be spending osrsgp for credits that's doing a disservice to myself.

You can still try buying directly from tribot with btc, whether you get it from selling rsgp or buy from coinbase. 

wont lie thats stupid as =( iv never had a problem and i have no idea why i would be blacklisted =/ and im ironman dont have rsgp to buy credits that way. arrg 

No IP changes, location is the same as always and am using the same card information for the last 2 years. Bunch of bullshit... this won't result in a permanent ban of purchasing credits with will it? Also Paypal won't process as well with the same excuse

55 minutes ago, Jynx said:

No IP changes, location is the same as always and am using the same card information for the last 2 years. Bunch of bullshit... this won't result in a permanent ban of purchasing credits with will it? Also Paypal won't process as well with the same excuse

Pretty much you have to go to 3rd parties or use btc.

wow tribot is shitty for this fr.

Edited by tay
I wanted to rephrase my statement.

Now i'm stuck with 12.91 credits, and I need .9 to get 13 so that I can get vip-extended and the bot I want, yet nobody transfers .9 of a credit. lmfao which means I just got $12.91 in credits wasting away because of @TRiLeZgarbage ass fraud detection system that he wont fix for anyone. Shit seems like a scheme for people to find more ways to make money honestly. lets randomly detect loyal customers payment methods as fraud so that they have to go through the hassle of paying way more than they actually would with their own money to get some fuckin tribot credits.

Im pretty sure it has nothing to do with tribot but yea im pretty pissed spent a bit already and now i have to go the long way around?

okay well i tried my dads card, and same problem? maybe something to do with our banks, im from NZ if that helps?

8 hours ago, 5am said:

okay well i tried my dads card, and same problem? maybe something to do with our banks, im from NZ if that helps?

nah bro it's nothing to do with my bank. I'm in the US. not even the paypal option works. I'm not doing any large purchases so they'd never deny it plus I've been doing this since 2013, it shouldn't all the sudden be fraud. It's almost like sythe and their randomized bans for "being hacked" because of accessing the site from a different location. The system doesn't make much sense, 

This is happening go me randomly and I haven't changed my IP or anything... tried like 3 different cards.

Is someone going to comment on this? Signed up for Alipay and that is not working also says its down?

Leaving me no option and the rest of my VIP-E go to waste as i needed to buy the script again... wtf is this.

2 minutes ago, 5am said:

Is someone going to comment on this? Signed up for Alipay and that is not working also says its down?

Leaving me no option and the rest of my VIP-E go to waste as i needed to buy the script again... wtf is this.

I mean you have plenty of options to get credits other ways. As it has already been stated, once you are flagged you are unable to get unflagged.

Please give me an option other than RSGP, The bitcoin site i signed up and it says it doesn't work in my country. Alipay is down or something, and stripe has flagged new cards that i have never used before? hmmm cool