Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

IceKontroI

Simulating off-screen activity with mouse

3 posts in this topic

Generating antiban is important, and I'm interested in creating realistic antiban procedures that real players do. I know moving the mouse off-screen is something Tribot can do, but when you move the mouse off-screen with Mouse.leaveGame() it moves from point A to point B, but when it re-enters the screen it goes from point B again (the exit point) to point D. I want it to move from point A to point B, then re-enter the screen at a new point C to point D which is considerably more believable. Here's a visual if my words confuse you.

http://imgur.com/a/HANxM

Is there a way for Tribot to do this normally or will I have to manually code it in myself, and if I do are there are functions I need to be aware of? This is a small but important part of my script's antiban so I would really like to make sure it's optimized.

EDIT: I've even tried using Mouse.leaveGame(true) and it doesn't drag the mouse back in from a different point than the one it exited from so that doesn't seem to be the answer. It does, however seem to be a good choice since it makes the game client think it's not the window in focus any more.

Edited by IceKontroI
1 person likes this

13 hours ago, IceKontroI said:

Generating antiban is important, and I'm interested in creating realistic antiban procedures that real players do. I know moving the mouse off-screen is something Tribot can do, but when you move the mouse off-screen with Mouse.leaveGame() it moves from point A to point B, but then it goes from point B (which makes it look like you didn't really move the mouse off-screen) to point D. I want it to move from point A to point B, then from point C (to show you are going from one window to another) to point D which is considerably more believable. Here's a visual if my words confuse you.

http://imgur.com/a/HANxM

Is there a way for Tribot to do this normally or will I have to manually code it in myself? This is a small but important part of my script's antiban so I would really like to make sure it's optimized.

NOTE: I've tried using Mouse.leaveGame(true) and it doesn't drag the mouse back in from a different point than the one it exited from so that doesn't seem to be the answer.

I think this would be a much more believable mouse movement pattern. You mouse would never return straight from where it left.