Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mrragner

Combat AIO

10 posts in this topic

1. Script Author: Assume

2. Link to Script's Thread:

3. Date Purchased: November 5th, 2016

4. What type of duration did you purchase:  I forgot, but I believe it was  $8.99 (Unlimited Auths)

5. Proof that you have tried contacting the author about your issue(s): http://imgur.com/a/hxgD9

6. Issue(s): Doesn't bank, doesn't attack, just sits there for 6 or 8 hours.

I was wondering if I could maybe get a refund on this one? I was gonna file for a refund, but I forgot about it after waiting 5 days for a response and the recent Tribot shut down. I haven't used the script for more than 10-12 hours. 

Keep in mind, this was several weeks ago. I was unable to file the dispute due to me waiting for a reply 3 days etc. Then Tribot went down for awhile.

Doesn't reaggro RC. I didn't bother to try it again since then after the bans.

On 2016-11-25 at 5:38 AM, mrragner said:

Keep in mind, this was several weeks ago. I was unable to file the dispute due to me waiting for a reply 3 days etc. Then Tribot went down for awhile.

Doesn't reaggro RC. I didn't bother to try it again since then after the bans.

@Assume

20 hours ago, iFluffee said:

What do you want me to say to this person? I'm not refunding them. 

On 12/3/2016 at 5:35 PM, Assume said:

What do you want me to say to this person? I'm not refunding them. 

@mrragner you will have to provide additional details/images to your report and show whatever issue you are experiencing so we can determine whether the Scripter is at fault or this is user error, thanks.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor