You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Fegitto123123
      Im kinda new to botting and i am currently botting on my laptop and playing regularly on my main on my computer, since i've heard of chainbans there's a risk my main gets banned.
      How does proxies work with VIP-E to stop this?
    • By arvydaslt123
      I Would like to ask the community, and to know their position towards scripters.
      I dont want to mention all the scripters, but am I the only guy who notices that most of the premium scripters, are currently just selling their scripts  without any maintenance or support?
      They are not answering questions or bugs in their threads, ignoring user complaints, ignoring PM messages due being online and so on...
      I think the community could name several scripts, that are currently being sold in the repository, but are not functioning or fully working.
      Is there a way to prevent paying for scripts, and afterwards fighting for your money?

I want to repeat myself, I am not talking about all the scripters or all of their scripts! 
      Waiting for your opinion..

For a couple examples check these threads ant user complaints:

• By chakal
      Hello everyone, I don't know too much about linux and configurations and probally Im making something wrong but that is a copy of a message that a sent to one guy with the problem.
      ps: Sorry if I made any language mistake

Hey, I have a project that I need hundreds of VPS's unflagged's, but they're all flagged (I used virmach to test) So my plan was to run VPN's on them... but to my surprise, I'm not allow to run VPN's on they servers I dont know fucking why and virmach dont support about it. Ok, I dont have many options, do you know any VPS product that can be not flagged or do you know how can I use VPN on virmach VPS's? (I followed tutorials on the internet to install it but they all didnt work, I guess that a root problem)

My best regards,
      Chakal. 
    • By LilAnge
      Recently I've factory reset my pc and ever since then I have been experiencing frame drops down to 1 fps only when using tribot, may there be a explanation for this?
    • By drega1029
      It's not showing the bar code.

• By daxmagex
      Script Not Starting/Freezing on startup? You need to add these to your Tribot firewall!

Rune Scape Leaderboards (Rank 4 and 6 in hiscores)

Longest Proggy:
      From @dimidejong10

FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE IN REPOSITORY! 
      Simply click the thread. The trial should be right next to the purchase options.

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE BOT (READ THIS!!!)

Picture of GUI

HOW TO POST A BUG REPORT
      Click Here
    • By Mageyob
      When i try loading the client it will have a normally black screen like the clients about to pop up, but then it goes to a straight grey screen. I need Help trying to figure this out because i have tried loading this client like 15 times. If you want to see a picture of what it's doing it's here ---> http://imgur.com/gallery/gNDF3

Thanks, Mageyob
    • By tubaiser
      My client is just blank white after it loads. The loading screen is just normal, its only when it has finished that it doesnt work.
      I have to run old school runescape under Windows XP, otherwise it will not work. I do not know if that is the issue but I havent seen any solutions for that, if it is the issue.
      Below is a screencap of what it looks like.

• Our picks

• This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings

Make preparations for Java 9

Fix 11 various bugs

Add more reliable debugging support

Fix mouseEntered/Exited event dispatching bug

Fix minimap walking bug where it opens the map

Fix broken hooks for today's game update
        • Thanks
      • 55 replies
    • This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 27 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies