Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
we all wumbo

trying to payfor vip

2 posts in this topic

so everytime i use one of my cards it says "Payment failed: We cannot process this order because we suspect it may be fraudulent."

i understand if it was one of my cards you know but all of them after a single use

theres no email from my bank saying anything about fraudulance its coming from this system how do i fix???

3 hours ago, we all wumbo said:

so everytime i use one of my cards it says "Payment failed: We cannot process this order because we suspect it may be fraudulent."

i understand if it was one of my cards you know but all of them after a single use

theres no email from my bank saying anything about fraudulance its coming from this system how do i fix???

Unfortunately, at the moment, there is no way to get unflagged once you're marked as fraudulent.
For now, you can try purchasing credits via Bitcoin (Coinbase is highly recommended if you're in Canada or the US), trying an alternative payment processor (such as PayPal or Stripe) or purchasing from someone in the third party market.
Users in the market sell credits for PayPal, Runescape Gold, etc.

Some resellers include: @erickho123 (a TRiBot Moderator who has an automated system for transferring credits); @Flax (a TRiBot Moderator); @Arctic (an extremely trusted market guru, hundreds of feedback on PowerBot and here) or @YoHoJo (a TRiBot super moderator who transfers credits on his site).

Some common reasons for getting marked as fraud are:
* Your IP address location changing dramatically
* Your IP location differing from your registered credit card address
* Attempting to pay using a proxy/VPS/VPN
Users in the market sell credits for PayPal, Runescape Gold, etc