Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TrumpRich

What's The Point Of Paying For Proxies

13 posts in this topic

So I just got back into botting recently and im pretty pissed off to see that 4/5 accounts got banned after they were botted for literally two hours.  I did this botting during non Runescape Staff work hours, used brand new socks5 proxies with only 1 account per IP and did not bot tutorial island. I used different scripts for all of these accounts. What I am asking is it pretty much pointless to invest in proxies unless you pay for private scripts? 

Using proxies doesn't decrease your banrate.
It allows you to split your accounts over multiple IP addresses, so you don't risk getting a chan-ban (all of your accounts banned at once).

It takes some practice and experimenting to figure out good botting methods.

Here's more info on proxies:

Here's some general info about botting safely:

Edited by YoHoJo

9 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

Using proxies doesn't decrease your banrate.
It allows you to split your account over multiple IP addresses, so you don't risk getting a chan-ban (all of your accounts banned at once).

It takes some practice and experimenting to figure out good botting methods.

Here's more info on proxies:

Here's some general info about botting safely:

Can I have a refund of $1.50 and be downgraded to just VIP then please? I was under the impression that paying the extra for VIP Extended to use proxies would help decrease ban rates. 

8 minutes ago, TrumpRich said:

Can I have a refund of $1.50 and be downgraded to just VIP then please? I was under the impression that paying the extra for VIP Extended to use proxies would help decrease ban rates. 

No refunds even if hell breaks loose and the $1.50 would save humanity 

11 minutes ago, TrumpRich said:

Proxies do reduce ban rates. They keep your IP from being flagged, and reduce chain bans. Also VIP-e gives you access to LG which you should look into if your having more bans then you would like.

15 minutes ago, yojoedude said:

Proxies do reduce ban rates. They keep your IP from being flagged, and reduce chain bans. Also VIP-e gives you access to LG which you should look into if your having more bans then you would like.

A super moderator and support  staff member just told me they dont reduce ban rates. 

21 minutes ago, TrumpRich said:

A super moderator and support  staff member just told me they dont reduce ban rates. 

He probably meant that proxies reduces banrates incase your home IP happened to be flagged for massbotting or something. Proxies just splits your bot army into separate IPs so all the accounts wouldn't get banned incase one will. Proxies aren't some kind of magic trick that secured your accounts. If you bot, you will get banned at some point, hopefully not at the early stages. All we can do is hope they lasted long enough.

28 minutes ago, TrumpRich said:

If you only bot one account and have never used your Home IP to bot before, a proxy will do absolutely nothing to help.

However, if you have more then that spreading them over proxies will reduce chain bans. So instead of let's say 6 bots being banned Because they share a proxy 1 is banned and the others live on. 

Also if you run a bot farm from your home IP, before long it will be flagged. You can change your home IP but it doesn't help with the chain ban.

You run 30 bots on 30 different proxies, or 30 on your home IP and see which has a higher overall ban rate.

You'e clearly a noob, and 1.50$ is literally nothing, gz you can get a burger off the dollar menu. Using proxies does decrease ban rates, not in the sense that if you use a proxy you will experience lower ban rates on high ban rate scripts. You will not experience chain bans that can happen when you have 10 accounts on a ip address botting, and say only one of those 10 get caught botting, then jagex will just ban all 10 on the same ip that are bots. Using proxies say if you used 1 proxy per acc and you have 10 accounts doing the same method on 10 proxies, then if one gets banned, the rest won't thus reducing ban-rates. 

personally I will make 2-3 accounts per proxy and just a few days ago I have had 2 accounts get banned on different ip's while the others were all the same thing and didn't get banned. yeah I still use proxies because chain bans DO happen.

Proxies dont help individual accounts stay unbanned unless your main ip is flagged. they help chain bans. so if one account is flagged as being a bot and is going to be banned if its on a proxy by itself then thats it, the account gets banned and nothing else but if theyre all on the same ip then the accounts also on that ip could be banned alongside it. (wont always happen). So i would say proxies help a tonne. especially if you have a main you dont want to be linked to botting then its a must.

in my case i bot in non work time like 10 hours i dont care about ban after 10 hours cuz i wold be done with my gold bot farmers i stayed do that like 9 month or less from the beginning of this month i got a lot of chain bans in non working time after 1 or 2 hours thats never happens to me before  .. and the accounts that i created and i didn't boted them just create no login no tut no thing done with them also take ban too ,

at last i know that my ip flagged 10000 time but 9 month do same thing never banned in non working time .

so please help me how to bot 10 hours agine in non working time with no chain ban ban :( 

i used many proxies and vpns using same method i always work  with and also got chain ban in non working time ..

sorry for this long replay :)  

Edited by DarkFuture