Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doepa

BUYING RS07 GP

17 posts in this topic

As the title says, buying around 40-50Mil RS07 GP! Paying through paypal if any1 intressted Skype: Steve.Jancee 

We use a MM ofcourse.

24 minutes ago, Tanged said:

payment method?

Paypal with ID Picture if trusted ill go first, otherwise MM.

Just now, Doepa said:

Paypal with ID Picture if trusted ill go first, otherwise MM.

ID is uselss/paypal would you make a coinbase.com account and buy btc to use?

Just now, Tanged said:

ID is uselss/paypal would you make a coinbase.com account and buy btc to use?

Hows that useless? all those big gold website's ask for it + its a verification anyway its only a one time payment cba making coinbase since i already have money on my Paypal :/

2 minutes ago, Doepa said:

Hows that useless? all those big gold website's ask for it + its a verification anyway its only a one time payment cba making coinbase since i already have money on my Paypal :/

You can always chargeback and you provide no feedback. Even if you send me any info for you 99% of the time you will still win the dispute

and buy it from the "big gold websites" if you can get it there

Edited by Tanged

1 minute ago, Tanged said:

You can always chargeback and you provide no feedback. Even if you send me any info for you 99% of the time you will still win the dispute

and buy it from the "big gold websites" if you can get it there

No need to be all bitchy about it, if you dont want thats fine my paypal is 2years old with over 5k+ in payments i use for work/etc think i am a little piece of shit who charge back for $40 usd? o and btw, gold websites ask $1.30/a mill looking for way cheaper as those basters pay $0.90 to buy from people.

So thanks for asking but u can move on without hating <3 :D

Just now, Doepa said:

No need to be all bitchy about it, if you dont want thats fine my paypal is 2years old with over 5k+ in payments i use for work/etc think i am a little piece of shit who charge back for $40 usd? o and btw, gold websites ask $1.30/a mill looking for way cheaper as those basters pay $0.90 to buy from people.

So thanks for asking but u can move on without hating <3 :D

Its not hating many randoms come to our forum and other similar site with similar proposals . Its nothing personal we have to take what you say with a grain of salt. Also if you have bought gold from big sellers contact then and they well provide you vouches for transactions.

2 minutes ago, Tanged said:

Its not hating many randoms come to our forum and other similar site with similar proposals . Its nothing personal we have to take what you say with a grain of salt. Also if you have bought gold from big sellers contact then and they well provide you vouches for transactions.

The thing is, you dont read what i just wrote, you are only saying what you think and want to. i never bought big from website sellers? i am saying i* use my paypal for IRL work and received enough payments on it, but i understand just to bad the good ones have to suffer cause of the bad ones 

thanks anyway

Edited by Doepa

5 minutes ago, Tanged said:

Oh and btw, i aint new i just use Tribot only to bot and other then that nothing else got 8 feedbacks on Playerauctions worth of 1k$ sold of accounts ;)

5 minutes ago, Doepa said:

Oh and btw, i aint new i just use Tribot only to bot and other then that nothing else got 8 feedbacks on Playerauctions worth of 1k$ sold of accounts ;)

link to playauction

14 minutes ago, Doepa said:

https://www.playerauctions.com/offer/myfeedbacklist/?username=borntwoepic

Lets say around 7-800$   + some off Playerauctions just through Paypal

PayPal is a highly risky thing if your not a trusted an established member of the forums. Coinbase is very very easy to setup and makes the transactions much safer. 

On a side note I would be able to sell you the gold later today if your interested. The Id is helpful but I can't see many people selling for PayPal. 

8 minutes ago, yojoedude said:

PayPal is a highly risky thing if your not a trusted an established member of the forums. Coinbase is very very easy to setup and makes the transactions much safer. 

On a side note I would be able to sell you the gold later today if your interested. The Id is helpful but I can't see many people selling for PayPal. 

Thanks for replying, got a buyer from tribot aswell had to wait and yes you can contact my later in the day about this IF i did already buy then sorry, if not just shoot me a pm on skype;)

2 minutes ago, Doepa said:

Thanks for replying, got a buyer from tribot aswell had to wait and yes you can contact my later in the day about this IF i did already buy then sorry, if not just shoot me a pm on skype;)

Yeah no worries if you buy before I'm home, but il shoot you a message when  I'm home!

Edited by yojoedude

5 hours ago, yojoedude said:

Yeah no worries if you buy before I'm home, but il shoot you a message when  I'm home!

I am still looking for, if you are online shoot me a pm on skype: Steve.Jancee

6 hours ago, yojoedude said:

Very nice guy but my only payment on this moment is Paypal 

Still looking for GP!