Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aman5000

DIfferent devices, same network

Question

I have been wondering for some time how the banning process works. I know that running 2 bots on the same IP will cause it to become flagged at some point. However, what about running 5 bots on 5 different devices on the same network. Would that still create a problem because they are running on the same public IP? I have a switch and have thought about assigning each bot its own VLAN network, but I don't know if that would even matter if they are still on the same public IP.

Right now I have a free trial of Azure so I still have some time to think about how to move forward. I have a surplus of old computers, so if I am able to just run 1 bot on 1 computer, that would eliminate my need to buy proxies. Please let me know what you think, any input and advice would be incredibly helpful.

Thank you.

5 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, aman5000 said:

I have been wondering for some time how the banning process works. I know that running 2 bots on the same IP will cause it to become flagged at some point. However, what about running 5 bots on 5 different devices on the same network. Would that still create a problem because they are running on the same public IP? I have a switch and have thought about assigning each bot its own VLAN network, but I don't know if that would even matter if they are still on the same public IP.

Right now I have a free trial of Azure so I still have some time to think about how to move forward. I have a surplus of old computers, so if I am able to just run 1 bot on 1 computer, that would eliminate my need to buy proxies. Please let me know what you think, any input and advice would be incredibly helpful.

Thank you.

If they are on the same network they will share an ip if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure there are thing you can do to mask without proxies, but for a couple bucks each a proxy is a sure way to deal with the problem.

Yea, you're right, probably better than brute forcing into the surrounding networks in my apartment building just to run a single bot on them lol. I'll definitely give it a go when my Azure trial runs out. 

Do you know what happens if one of your sock5 proxy addresses gets banned? Can you request another one or are you simply stuck with a shitty IP lol.

4 hours ago, aman5000 said:

Yea, you're right, probably better than brute forcing into the surrounding networks in my apartment building just to run a single bot on them lol. I'll definitely give it a go when my Azure trial runs out. 

Do you know what happens if one of your sock5 proxy addresses gets banned? Can you request another one or are you simply stuck with a shitty IP lol.

Well you rent them monthly, so you can get a new one every month if you don't want it. However one ban on a IP doesn't make it shitty, it takes quite a few to get flagged.

I had a proxy that had 3 bans on it, changed up my anti-ban practices and it's been ban free for 45+ days. However if you have an account banned a few days before your renewal it's always best to get a new one.

Thanks for the reply, I only have one last question. Do you know any place that sells sock5 proxies for a reasonable amount of money?

1 hour ago, aman5000 said:

Thanks for the reply, I only have one last question. Do you know any place that sells sock5 proxies for a reasonable amount of money?

Socks5proxies.net has been excellent for me. Great customer service. Buy with btc for a better deal!