Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xoStephxo

Peculiar bug where scripts dont load correctly per instance

3 posts in this topic

Description of the bug (be specific):

I just started using tribot and for some reason every instance I open after the first instance loads incorrectly.

E.g. If I loaded a combat script, the first instance would detect the IDs of the mod in vicinity correctly, however in the second instance it would show the same as the first instance, and every instance after that would only show the mobs in the first instance rather than in their own instance.

Another example would be a questing script only detecting which quests have been completed on the account of the first instance no matter which instance i opened the script on.

How often the bug occurs:

I've tried restarting the client multiple times to no avail

Triggers of the bug (if known):

Java version:

1.8.0_111 64bit

Max Heap Size:

2000MB

TRiBot client version:

9.303_6

Looking Glass (yes/no):

no

Operating System:

Win7 64bit

Script Name:

LAN quest completer, AIO combat

TRiBot Old-School or RS3:

OSRS

Client Debug:

N/A

Bot Debug:

N/A

Screenshots (if any):

Some scripts interact poorly with tabs. Are you using tabs or two separate clients? If you're using tabs on one client, try loading two separate clients and see if that helps.

normally I get the issue where the second LG client open on the same tribot client will get the stats from the first account . So then the 2nd "tab" or LG client will then reflect the stats of the first account running.  Besides that the script still works perfectly fine, despite the paint being wrong. I also think loading separate clients will solve your issue. Cheers and Good Luck :D