Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Yawodo

Logic Question

Recommended Posts

Hi smart people,

I'm withdrawing items from bank, and combining them then depositing all and looping.

What methods might you suggest for that, as I can't use the standard; if (iInventory.isFull) as a deposit condition for this task because it will be full upon initial withdraw of items from bank (since i'm not skilling) collecting wood etc.

And could anyone point me in the right method direction for combining two inventory slot items together.

Really apreciated !!

Thanks guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Logic:

Inventory contains items to combine?
    Bank open?
        Close bank
    Bank closed and not combining items?
        Combine items
    Combining items?
        Sleep/antiban/etc
Inventory does not contain items to combine?
    Bank open?
        Combined items in inventory?
            Deposit combine items
        Inventory empty?
            Withdraw items to combine
    Bank closed?
        Open bank

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yawodo said:

Thank you bro, saved me alot of time there!

@Worthy have you ever combined using numkeys, I'm aware there is an OSBuddy 'setting' for this looks pretty awesome.

Never really heard of it but you can use the Keyboard class to simulate keyboard input.

Do note if you want to use a special keyboard character you may need to look here:

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/awt/event/KeyEvent.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Encoded said:

Logic:

Inventory contains items to combine?
    Bank open?
        Close bank
    Bank closed and not combining items?
        Combine items
    Combining items?
        Sleep/antiban/etc
Inventory does not contain items to combine?
    Bank open?
        Combined items in inventory?
            Deposit combine items
        Inventory empty?
            Withdraw items to combine
    Bank closed?
        Open bank

very usefull for beginners , i saved that for the future

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Encoded said:

Logic:

Inventory contains items to combine?
    Bank open?
        Close bank
    Bank closed and not combining items?
        Combine items
    Combining items?
        Sleep/antiban/etc
Inventory does not contain items to combine?
    Bank open?
        Combined items in inventory?
            Deposit combine items
        Inventory empty?
            Withdraw items to combine
    Bank closed?
        Open bank

This is awesome, thank you Encoded seems like a few others appreciated it too !

 

18 hours ago, Worthy said:

Never really heard of it but you can use the Keyboard class to simulate keyboard input.

Do note if you want to use a special keyboard character you may need to look here:

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/awt/event/KeyEvent.html

Thanks again Worthy, keyboard class works perfect !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/11/2016 at 3:18 AM, Encoded said:

Logic:

Inventory contains items to combine?
    Bank open?
        Close bank
    Bank closed and not combining items?
        Combine items
    Combining items?
        Sleep/antiban/etc
Inventory does not contain items to combine?
    Bank open?
        Combined items in inventory?
            Deposit combine items
        Inventory empty?
            Withdraw items to combine
    Bank closed?
        Open bank

Could I ask how to determine not combining items?

Should I do it using clicking api to combine items and then when thats all done it will return false if there nothing left to combine? Is that how we know we are not combining items.

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Yawodo said:

Could I ask how to determine not combining items?

Should I do it using clicking api to combine items and then when thats all done it will return false if there nothing left to combine? Is that how we know we are not combining items.

Cheers!

Check the count of certain items in the inventory to determine what you should do using Inventory#getCount

i.e.: if you have the items that can be combined in your inventory then combine them, otherwise go to the bank and get more.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Worthy said:

Check the count of certain items in the inventory to determine what you should do using Inventory#getCount

i.e.: if you have the items that can be combined in your inventory then combine them, otherwise go to the bank and get more.

Ok that all makes sence to me however, i've only used if else statements so far, so that would only return me a number. Do I then create a generic java statement which states:

if <1 

else ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yawodo said:

Ok that all makes sence to me however, i've only used if else statements so far, so that would only return me a number. Do I then create a generic java statement which states:

if <1 

else ...

Assuming you're combining two items, and minimum amount of each is 1,
Inventory contains items to combine? ==> if (Inventory.getCount("itemName1") > 0 && Inventory.getCount("itemName2") > 0)
or,
Inventory does not contain items to combine? ==> if (Inventory.getCount("itemName1) < 1 || Inventory.getCount("itemName2) < 1)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Our picks

    • This release will:

      Fix key event handling issue


      Fix other event handling issue


      Fix RSServer hook


      Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd


      Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects


      Reformat code


      Rearrange code


      Organize code imports


      Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings


      Make preparations for Java 9


      Fix 11 various bugs


      Add more reliable debugging support


      Fix mouseEntered/Exited event dispatching bug


      Fix minimap walking bug where it opens the map


      Fix broken hooks for today's game update
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 53 replies
    • This update will:

      Fix GE inventory item positioning bug


      Fix broken object hooks
        • Like
      • 27 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix some ClosedChannelException bug


      Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles


      Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
        • Like
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix Settings UI placement bug


      Fix game object location bug


      Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down


      Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash


      Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers


      Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should


      Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people


      Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8


      Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).


      This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
        • Like
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

      Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening


      Fix the incorrect object positions bug


      Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator


      Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
        • Like
      • 22 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×