Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
halli

RSGEOffer[] getOffers() question

Hi, I currently can't test this myself so I thought I'd just ask.

This method:
"public static RSGEOffer[] getOffers()" (under org.tribot.api2007 -> GrandExchange)

has this description:

"Gets an array of grand exchange offers, both empty and existing."

Does anyone know if it returns the grand exchange offers even though you haven't opened up the grand exchange selection window? If so, would it work anywhere in the world?

Thanks for any responses :)

8 hours ago, Usa said:

This is correct

That's strange because that has not been my experience when using the method. One of my scripts, without the GE open watches for changes in value of buying/selling items and does a collect say when then has been a 1m gp value change since last collect. The only time it opens the GE is when it is collecting/buying/selling.

14 hours ago, dr_ said:

That's strange because that has not been my experience when using the method. One of my scripts, without the GE open watches for changes in value of buying/selling items and does a collect say when then has been a 1m gp value change since last collect. The only time it opens the GE is when it is collecting/buying/selling.

Did you write the script yourself? If not, the script is probably using a different method of determining this.

7 minutes ago, dr_ said:

Yes I wrote it, hence reference "my" script.

Just decompiled the GrandExchange class and it looks like it uses interfaces, I suppose the reason it may be working for me is when the bot opens the GrandExchange to perform a buy or sell the interface refreshes, I could have sworn that wasn't the case though. I assumed there were some settings that may have had the collection box information and the API were referencing those, the API really needs to be open-source so we can get a better understanding of what these methods are doing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TacoManStan
      Tau Grand Exchange

||
      Clicking the button above will NOT charge your TRiBot account.

What is Tau Grand Exchange? What does it do?
      Tau Grand Exchange is a money-making script that uses the Grand Exchange to buy items at a low price and then resell them at a higher price to make a profit. This process is called "flipping" or "merching". One of the great things about flipping is the more GP you start with in your inventory, the higher your income rate is going to be. This means that as the script runs, your GP/hr goes up!
      To make money with Tau Grand Exchange, the only thing you need to do1 is tell Tau Grand Exchange which items you want it to flip for you. Tau Grand Exchange's advanced AI (artificial intelligence) will handle the pricing, offering, cancelling, item choosing, and everything else for you automatically.

Why Use Tau Grand Exchange?
      > Low Ban Rate 1 <
      > No Account Requirements <
      > Scaling Income Rate (More GP = Higher GP/Hour) <
      > Incredibly Easy To Use <
      > In Addition to Merching, Tau GE Can Also Sell Items For a Higher Profit From Standard Goldfarms <
      > Active, Friendly, and Helpful Support Team - Paid directly by me, TacoManStan, to ensure you get the best botting experience possible <

Primary Features
      > Automatic buying/selling (flipping) of items <
      > Trade unlimited items at once <
      > Automatic Item ID searching <
      > "Aggressiveness" modifier, which allows you to change how fast the AI trades items <
      > Automatically adjusts to market prices and price changes <
      > Optimal gold/item management and distribution <
      > Intelligently chooses the most lucrative items 2 <
      > Artificial Intelligence (See Below) <
      > and much more! <

Artificial Intelligence (AI)
      Tau Grand Exchange comes equipped with a powerful AI that controls most aspects of the script for you.
      Below you can see a list of some of the things that the AI does/controls for you:
      > Logout times 3 <
      > Item prices, based on current market <
      > Item trade timing <
      > Item trade quantity <
      > Offer abort timing <
      > Loss mitigation <
      > Crashing and/or unstable item evasion & management <
      > Optimized item offer selecting 2 <
      > Dynamic Anti-ban <

The AI uses a plethora of variables and formulas to try and find the absolute best way to trade each and every one of the items that you add to the script. The AI is constantly being improved and adjusted so that you have to do as little work as possible when using Tau Grand Exchange.

GUI Preview

Using Tau Grand Exchange via Script Arguments (Commands)
      Most goldfarmers will find script arguments not only incredibly useful, but a borderline necessity for an efficient goldfarming experience.
      You can start Tau Grand Exchange by using TRiBot's integrated script argument system instead of using the setup GUI. All you need to do is use the GUI once to create an options profile, and then you can load that profile via script arguments instead of having to use the GUI every time you start the script.
      List of Available Script Arguments:
      i_prof: The name of the item options profile you want to load. This value is required and cannot be omitted. ai_start: Type true if you want to start the script using all AI options. Type false otherwise. If omitted, this value is true. rec_sig_data: Type true if you want to record signature data. Type false if you do not. If omitted, this value is true. low_cpu_mode: Type true if you want low CPU mode to be enabled. Type false if you do not. If omitted, this value is true. ignore_checks: Type true if you want the script to ignore error checks. Type false if you want the script to stop if an error is encountered. Use only if you intend on watching the script.
      Enter script arguments using the following format:
      key1=value1 : key2=value2 : key3=value3 Example script argument usage:
      i_prof=low prices : rec_sig_data=false : ez_start=true
      Dynamic Signature

What is a Dynamic Signature?
      A Dynamic Signature is an image that will automatically update to display information related to your usage of a particular script, in this case, Tau Grand Exchange.
      You can put this image into your TRiBot forum signature to show off your progress to other users!

Getting Your Own Personalized Dynamic Signature

Copy and paste the following into your signature. Replace "Your_Username" with your TRiBot username:
      [img=http://www.sigmatribotserver.com/users/Your_Username.png] If you are VIP or VIP-E, use the following link instead:
      [url=https://tribot.org/forums/topic/48580-up-to-1mhr-abc2-level-10-tau-grand-exchange/][img=http://www.sigmatribotserver.com/users/Your_Username.png][/url]  Capital letters will be shown in the image (IE, "users/Your_Username.png" will display differently than "users/your_username.png")

Tau Grand Exchange User-Submitted Progress Reports
      Current Best Progress Report

Some More Progress Reports

Tau Grand Exchange Account Requirements
      There are virtually no requirements to use Tau Grand Exchange. The script will attempt to walk you to the grand exchange from anywhere in Runescape using webwalking, and then will start merching the items that you have listed. For the safety of your account, it is now required that you manually walk to the Grand Exchange.
      It is recommended that you start with at least 3m-5m when using Tau Grand Exchange. That said, any amount will allow you to make some amount of money. For example, I managed to make 50k/hr with only 100k as my starting cash stack! 4
      However, generally speaking, you should aim for around 0.75-1.5% of your gp stack per hour. So for example, if you are using 10m, you should aim for 75k-150k/hr. If you have 20m, you should aim for 150k-300k/hr, and so on. You can make less than that with a poor list, and much more than that with a good list! If you aren't in that range, keep refining your list and you'll be there in no time!

How to Make Money with Tau Grand Exchange
      Making money with Tau Grand Exchange is easy! Since its release, the AI has improved dramatically to the point where it can make decent money with even sub-par item lists, and amazing money with good item lists! All you need to do is add items, enter the correct buying limit, and press Ez Start! That's all there is to it!
      Note that various settings might increase your income rates further if you know what you're doing. However, I always recommend using Ez Start for new users.

---> Change Log (Click Here) <---

Upgrade Policy & Instructions
      Unfortunately, TRiBot does not currently provide an easy way for Premium Scripters to allow their users to upgrade their payment plan, such as switching from the Monthly Auth to 3 Month Unlimited payment plan. However, as I believe my users should have this option, I have devised a workaround, outlined in the upgrade policy shown below.
      Please CAREFULLY read the following information CAREFULLY before submitting your upgrade request.
      (Yes the double-carefully was intentional)
      Rules, Terms, and Conditions
      Yeah, I know, rules are annoying and boring. However, these rules are going to save you some money, so you'd be wise to read up!
      You must have purchased the script within the last 10 days for monthly plans, or 5 days for bi-weekly plans. Before your original purchase is refunded, you must first purchase the plan you are upgrading to. Each user is allowed 1 upgrade every 6 months. Upgrades cannot be used to take advantage of sales. In other words, if a sale was not active during your original purchase, your upgrade will not be eligible for the sale either. Failure to follow the upgrade instructions properly may result in your original payment not being refunded. Instructions
      Before doing anything else, read the Upgrade Rules listed above. Send me a PM requesting your upgrade. No formal instructions here; just be polite and descriptive. Immediately after sending it, add the head of my support team, @Butta, to the PM. Wait for either myself or @Butta to approve your upgrade request. Once your upgrade request has been approved, you have 48 hours to purchase your upgraded plan before your upgrade approval expires. Respond back to your original PM indicating that you have purchased your desired upgraded plan. Although most refunds are issued within a couple hours, please allow up to 48 hours for your original plan to be refunded. Note that weekend requests typically take longer.
      Important Information
      Tau Grand Exchange does NOT support Mac OS at this time. If you intend on running Tau Grand Exchange on a Apple computer, it is highly recommended that you install a Windows/Linux VM, or use a VPS.
      Update: As for 12/24/2017 mac support development has begun. There is currently no ETA, but the update is in active progress. The "Buy High -> Sell Low" price checking feature is no longer supported. Do NOT enable price-checking until Tau Grand Exchange 2.0 has been released, or an announcement has been made that the feature has been fixed (unlikely).
      All scripts always have a chance of getting you banned, including Tau Grand Exchange. Due to the fundamental nature of Tau Grand Exchange, its ban rate will always be much lower than other scripts. Ban rate subject to TRiBot ban rate and current Jagex anti-bot levels. Applies only to items that have been entered into your list. Does not apply to all items in the game. Contrary to what may seem intuitive, frequently logging in and out disrupts Jagex's anti-bot data collection, therefore lowering your chances of getting banned. For the safety of your account, the option to disable/change logout times has been permanently removed. This was achieved during a booming market with lots of prior merching experience. I am in no way guaranteeing this level of return on investment; I am merely indicating that it is possible.
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 56 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

• 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• 59 replies