Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ericcc1029

Went to osbot during downtime

19 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, RSMAN96 said:

Why was it shit?

$10 script didnt work, client kept crashing. dont know if that is script or client problem but ya

Just now, neek3ri said:

what the fuck niggas u aren't even vip smh

I get the 2day trials for the weekends

Just now, ericcc1029 said:

I get the 2day trials for the weekends

ye, you've fallen on hard times?

1 person likes this

I also did LOL! Tried 2 "premium" scripts there. They work as good as normal scripts here. Hell what a shit bot OSbot is..

yeah, I too went to osbot in the downtime.

and holy fuck, let me tell you how bad this bot is.. tribot is superior in every way possible.

there aren't even tabs, if you want to use a proxy you have to start a separate client.

if you stop a script, like 80% of the time it wont actually stop and you'll have to close it and restart the client

so, as a scripter I lost access to all my private scripts and I was loosing a lot of money.

So, as a solution I decided to rewrite my scripts for the osbot api and OH MY GOD the api is a shitstorm.

Like for example, if you wanted to declare your starting position when starting the script..

normally in tribot you can just do this

public RSTile start_pos = Player.getPosition();

but, if you tried to do the same in osbot for example..

public Position start_pos = myPosition();

it will break your script entirely, stopping it from ever being able to be ran.. giving no reason or any output as to why it wont run.

just the fact that you declared a starting position breaks your script

it's not just like that with positions.. but anything that uses the osbot api

i could go on forever about how bad this client is

its fucking retarded and I praise the based lord trilez for getting tri back up cause holy fuck I cant deal with that bs

Edited by Mythik
1 person likes this

Tribot definitely has improvement areas (client startup arguments support that supports LG, good webwalking etc) but I agree, it's the best option out there.

9 hours ago, Mythik said:

there aren't even tabs, if you want to use a proxy you have to start a separate client.

There are tabs, click "Add bot". There are only a couple of buttons so it's easy to navigate. Not sure how this was confusing at all.

So, as a solution I decided to rewrite my scripts for the osbot api and OH MY GOD the api is a shitstorm.
public RSTile start_pos = Player.getPosition();

OSBot: Position start_pos = myPlayer().getPosition();
Not really all that different. Our Player class defines the struct for all players - not local player.

just the fact that you declared a starting position breaks your script
i could go on forever about how bad this client is

Strange; when I used a position in our web walker it walked me from Lumbridge to Port Sarim, took the boat to Karamja, took the boat from Karamja to Ardougne, walked to Gnome Stronghold, then proceeded to take a glider to my final destination. The code involved:
Walking.webWalk(Position);

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Alek said:

There are tabs, click "Add bot". There are only a couple of buttons so it's easy to navigate. Not sure how this was confusing at all.

OSBot: Position start_pos = myPlayer().getPosition();
Not really all that different. Our Player class defines the struct for all players - not local player.

Strange; when I used a position in our web walker it walked me from Lumbridge to Port Sarim, took the boat to Karamja, took the boat from Karamja to Ardougne, walked to Gnome Stronghold, then proceeded to take a glider to my final destination. The code involved:
Walking.webWalk(Position);

I want to see more competition between the two platforms.

Edited by Tanged