Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Downtime and Compensation

87 posts in this topic

I delayed signing up for VIP because of the problems you guys were having. I just signed up for it now. Can I get a extension?  @TRiLeZ

Edited by TrumpRich

script expired the day the tribot went online again, received the vip-e extension now but no script.

i will re-buy the script later today, hopefully the 7 days will be added as well.

ExMTA expired for me, would be much appreciated for the 7 days compensation spoke to script owner already about this @TRiLeZ many thanks.

15 hours ago, TrumpRich said:

Are any staff active? Not sure why so many people are being ignored. 

Probably because there actually arn't any extensions and they are just going to pretend like nothing happened. Even support staff are ignoring pm

On 15/11/2016 at 1:49 AM, TRiLeZ said:

Extensions are being processed at the moment. You'll be VIP again shortly if you were before the site went down.

Any Update on fixing LG login bug?

4 hours ago, godspower33 said:

Been 5 days and still no extensions to either VIP or scripts. @TRiLeZ @Usa @Todd

I bought vip-e after the site came back online and i just checked then i have 33 days left so it worked for me. hopefully you get it resolved.

i should have got an extra 7 days on my script but i didnt. it expired today. why wasnt i extended.? i ordered zulrah killer ..i should have another 7 days ????

12 hours ago, godspower33 said:

Been 5 days and still no extensions to either VIP or scripts. @TRiLeZ @Usa @Todd

How about a reply from support staff at least... this is not acceptable and is very unprofessional

1 minute ago, TrumpRich said:

Wow this has become a joke. Currently looking at other bot clients atm. 

What you mad you didn't get an extension because you bought VIP after the issues were over?

44 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

What you mad you didn't get an extension because you bought VIP after the issues were over?

I still haven't gotten extensions, he is right about this being a joke.

I have gotten my 7 days of vip, still waiting on the 7 days for 3 of my instances because it could really come in handy... has anyone had the 7 days added onto any script ?

This is pretty piss poor, only offering one week of compensation, few/noone receiving it and complete radio silence since everything has been restored. 

Not a great way to run a business. I believe Tribot to be the best client on the market but the communication/customer support is woeful.

@AussieBotter Here's the latest update

3 hours ago, Usa said:

This is correct, @TRiLeZ has not applied the compensation yet but will soon he has not forgotten!

Also pissed off myself, I cant buy VIP or Any scripts and none of the payment methods are working for me, on both my cards and even tried on different pc's at different locations and everyone said it was something to do with my IP been blocked?

So now my vip is wasting away and i have no scripts to use. awesome guys +1

21 minutes ago, 5am said:

Also pissed off myself, I cant buy VIP or Any scripts and none of the payment methods are working for me, on both my cards and even tried on different pc's at different locations and everyone said it was something to do with my IP been blocked?

So now my vip is wasting away and i have no scripts to use. awesome guys +1

Go buy credits off someone, tons of credit sellers.  There was a reason you got flagged: ip location changing drastically, trying to buy while on proxy/VPS or one of the other reasons listed in the standard reply to this issue.

It sucks you were flagged but posting daily whining about it won't help. 95% of your posts have been whining.

Have you tried Btc? There must be a site compatable with your location.

If that absolutely doesn't work buy some off someone from forums, your "VIP wasting away" is more costly then the small markup from resellers.

Edited by yojoedude
1 person likes this