Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Downtime and Compensation

89 posts in this topic

Thanks for the updates and the compensation. I finished some quest this weekend. I hate quest >.>

Hope I get my vip-E back soon :P

EDIT: nevermind it wasnt showing on my profile but It does show on my post, thanks

Edited by Entrana99

Could have happened to anyone of us.

However , during the downtime i realised the value of TRiBot.

thank you @TRiLeZ

9 minutes ago, MySmallBox said:

do you another means of communication other than tribot 

This^ nobody knew what was going on for 4 days. there needs to be some other site for news incase this happens again. like twitter.

Get a staff member for the social aspect maybe? One to control Facebook/Twitter those have been dead since January. 

Edited by mheintzman
1 person likes this

Hey I dont have any vip anymore, just wondering if i still get 7 days even if it expired during the downtime. thanks

@TRiLeZ

Edited by lava123

Keep fighting @TRiLeZ , as a young college student myself, I can understand things like this which are all alongside the stress of real life. I hope the community can see this as well, because personally I think Its amazing how such little amount of active people can keep this website up and running so well with all the other things that go on in a mans life. Trilez probably gets pussy too, because from the looks of this site he is a boss, so anyone to anyone in the community, I hope you can all understand and appreciate that we are back up and running to full capacity.

-JoeDezzy

TRIBOT IS BACK!!!!
Im on 0 days so if i wanna bot right now ill have to buy vip E right? and then a week can be added on top of that i suppose

2 hours ago, MySmallBox said:

do you another means of communication other than tribot 

1 hour ago, vipertrek79 said:

This^ nobody knew what was going on for 4 days. there needs to be some other site for news incase this happens again. like twitter.

1 hour ago, mheintzman said:

Get a staff member for the social aspect maybe? One to control Facebook/Twitter those have been dead since January. 

There is an unofficial TRiBot Discord chat, many scripters, mods and admins frequent it, people were keeping track of updates there. 

Check this link out for more info:

10 minutes ago, laniax said:

There is an unofficial TRiBot Discord chat, many scripters, mods and admins frequent it, people were keeping track of updates there. 

Check this link out for more info:

Discord is not social media, and tbh most of the normal botters here don't/won't use it. It would be much more acceptable to run a twitter. Doesn't take much.

2 minutes ago, vipertrek79 said:

Discord is not social media, and tbh most of the normal botters here don't/won't use it. It would be much more acceptable to run a twitter. Doesn't take much.

Might not be for dumbass normies, but tons of normal botters use it.

1 minute ago, Deluxes said:

Might not be for dumbass normies, but tons of normal botters use it.

No, they don't. Also for what it's worth, there's not even a support social media account that's active. There needs to be one. Google tribot support, do you see the discord? No. Instead of being a dick, how about you think of something positive that can help us all out.

@TRiLeZ

im not sure if i ran out during the downtime because i couldn't check but i've come back to being a non vip-e. I can't even re-new myself atm because i now receive the message " Payment failed: We cannot process this order because we suspect it may be fraudulent. " 
which from what i seen i now need to buy credits from others which is pain but its fine, i just wanna know what caused the flag now and not over the past year or so? 

Sounds like you need to hire a dedicated system administrator...

I know a couple guys who may be interested in a bit of part time work.

How do I make this work? I just found out about Tribot and bought VIP to test out some scripts but I am a complete noob and using a macbook :(  and seeing this post and only having 9hrs trial *sigh* 

This how no one fuck with the god called "TRiLeZ"
407011bbf9ae4e45973854464e40f2e8.png

1 person likes this